Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe this is real life.

I mean, dumping Pacey Witter for Norman Reedus is a harbinger of the end times. I should have seen Trump coming.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• But did she dump him? I think her December bar shenanigans were a firing shot to get The J's attention like, "You're not the only one who can Munn it up around here." And then when he didn't react the way she expected and things got worse, she spiraled until he finally cut the cord.

Interestingly, she posted a French quote the other day about how she's super into damaged people with an eggplant and her caption was that she still felt damaged that morning. I think we were supposed to think that she got super laid the night before. BUT! She's been in L.A. since Saturday. Where The J most likely is. Reedus was def not.

Comment

• Hallo everyone! I was usually lurking here, and I'm just passing by to say that I may be crazy, but the floor Margarita L. (last Instagram) is lying on looks like it could be from The J's house. The same kind of wooden parquet. But maybe I'm just being crazy or stalkerish.
        Last edited by Anna; 03-01-2017, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• Hallo everyone! I was usually lurking here, and I'm just passing by to say that I may be crazy, but the floor Margarita L. (last Instagram) is lying on looks like it could be from The J's house. The same kind of wooden parquet. But maybe I'm just being crazy or stalkerish.
          Welcome to the stalkers club. I had kind of wondered about that floor myself.

But did she dump him? I think her December bar shenanigans were a firing shot to get The J's attention like, "You're not the only one who can Munn it up around here." And then when he didn't react the way she expected and things got worse, she spiraled until he finally cut the cord.
          That's the way I read it too. The way things have gone since makes it seem likely he was the one to call a halt.

With all this focus on DK maybe it's time for that "DK and her terrible, terrible life decisions" thread.
          Last edited by Laura; 03-01-2017, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• By being damaged herself today, I thought that Diane was saying she was hung over from her big night out with Micah. But I do think the fact that her innocuous post about waking up to good news got a suspicious amount of traction. She posts stuff like that all the time and the news outlets don't pick it up. It made me think that her people wanted it in Just Jared for a reason. They wanted us to take note of her good news.

No, I don't think Diane dumped Josh, either. I think she just cheated and it probably started before The Straddling too. She gave that one interview saying she was in love with her partner not her co-star and I thought that was a strange thing to say. Like she was admitting that sometimes things cross the line and she had to remember the barriers. But she and Josh kept having problems and I believe making him think she'd just leave him for Norman if he didn't fall back into line was a way to have leverage in the relationship. But it backfired on her, after Tuscany. I don't think she's the one who insisted on making the separation public.

Originally posted by Anna View Post
            Hallo everyone! I was usually lurking here, and I'm just passing by to say that I may be crazy, but the floor Margarita L. (last Instagram) is lying on looks like it could be from The J's house. The same kind of wooden parquet. But maybe I'm just being crazy or stalkerish.
            I will have to check out his floors again. LOL.

Comment

• But maybe I'm just being crazy or stalkerish.
              Well, that's what we specialize in around here so if you want discouragement from this behavior, this isn't the place to find it.

These are The J's Topanga floors, bdw.

ML's hair pic for comparison...

Not the same, lighter and wider. BUT! The J's new house in WeHo might have these floors, we've never seen the inside of that house.

Comment

• Originally posted by IssieCol View Post

Not the same, lighter and wider. BUT! The J's new house in WeHo might have these floors, we've never seen the inside of that house.
                Love that you have the pictures ready to go! Do we know that the J got the house in WeHo? I was never sure what happened with it. He was clearly there for most of spring and summer before reporting to work in NY but were he and DK sharing it-where does she stay when in LA. Sad that they had just finished building it when it all went to hell.

Comment

• I got the impression that they were briefly sharing that house before they both moved back to NY, taking flights back east within hours of each other, which was kind of weird.

I was kind of bummed when she asked Chelsea Handler when she would be back in NY so they could hang out together. I was hoping that DK would stick around Los Angeles.

This last time, when she came back after Bombero's movie, it was like she was in a hotel. It seemed like she didn't even have a place to keep Hobbes, so she just picked him up from Angel right before flying back to NY. I think if Josh was still in West Hollywood we'd see him getting papped more, because you can't go 3 days without being photographed if you're eating, Starbucking, shopping and going to the gym in West Hollywood all the time. So, I figured he was in Topanga again when staying in Los Angeles, since we haven't seen him or his beard, in forever.

I saw one girl on Twitter say she saw him at Earthbar and I thought, "How irresponsible not to say WHICH Earthbar. Don't you know I live for that information? How dare you?"

Comment

• I can't link right now, but there are new pics of The J out in WeHo, presumably near the new house. The caption says he was coming from DK's house. Iiiiiiiinteresting. I wondered why they never put that place up for sale if DK was gonna base herself in NY and The J was gonna go back to making the Topanga house his main place, but if they still planned to semi-share it, that makes sense.

Comment

• He's looking single and between jobs.

http://www.hollandse-hoogte.nl/searc...1&page=1&pos=1

Carrying 2 drinks. When they say DK's house that means the one they'd just had built, yes?

Comment

• Oh, goody.

When he was with Crystal Reed he had three drinks in his hands -- not counting hers.

So, is that a cigarette in his fingers? I had hoped that he would try to stop smoking too, like Diane claims she is doing.

I thought the house that they'd built had been rented out to someone. Of course, who knows how long it was rented for. I assumed a year, but it could have only been rented for only a few months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynn866 View Post
                          So, is that a cigarette in his fingers? I had hoped that he would try to stop smoking too, like Diane claims she is doing.
                          Oh fuck off to FanForum. I hope he's smoking two packs a day.

Jesus Christ.

Comment

• Originally posted by roly View Post
                            Oh fuck off to FanForum. I hope he's smoking two packs a day.

Jesus Christ.
                            Oh, I should leave the forum over smoking preferences? That's a riot.

I had been wondering if he was still smoking. If he wasn't, then I was going to put it down to some concerted restraint effort that they were both engaged in.

Comment

• That hat is such a mistake, but the beard is growing on me.

Comment

• Thanks to the paps for letting us know the Weho house is still in play. Now please find out who is residing there. Is it the J and maybe ML or DK and the J was visiting or are all three there together. Also what the J's poetry post means.

Comment

Working...
                                X