Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No honeycomb is built without a bee.

I hate to be shippy, but I think that poem means Josh has found true love and is through with wax flowers!

Speaking of messages, didn't Josh put up something about the Unbearable Lightness of Being? Didn't he like post a cover of the book with his suitcase or something, to indicate that he would be reading it during the summer? I don't remember when he did it (2016 or before), but I just have a memory of it. Now, I know he took a picture of a note about Kundera's other book, Immortality, that he scribbled on a pad. But I seemed to remember something about Unbearable Lightness, too. DK referenced it in her sunglasses picture today.

Hey, there were pictures of that Weho house when it went up for rent last year. The floors are wider and lighter, meeting Issie's criteria, but to me the grooves are deeper in Margo's picture. LOL.
    Last edited by Lynn866; 03-02-2017, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Oh fuck off to FanForum. I hope he's smoking two packs a day.
      LOL. Banishment to FF is the ultimate punishment. It's so boring there and has been for months.
      Between DK's Unbearable Lightness of Being post and The J's random poetry, the fact that DK is still in L.A. several days after the Oscars seemingly for no reason, and the new WeHo pics... I'm calling it. Ex sex. The end.

Comment

• AND she reposts Katy Perry saying that you can love and be friends with your ex partner. Guess who liked the post. While they're talking about being loving friends, now would be a good time for Diane to follow Josh again.

The way that Josh edited that poem to make it sound more like it's about a relationship and not writing, I don't think it's about a FWB fling, either. It's more like, I've burned it all down and left myself with nothing to go back to. Maybe I'm finished with false relationships and have earned a chance at the real thing (at the Parnassus in GREECE, no less).
        Last edited by Lynn866; 03-03-2017, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• So Crystal Reed replied to Josh that wax flowers are forever her friend. What does that mean? That she'll always remember the 20 beverages they shared?

Comment

• I'm calling it. Ex sex. The end.
            Ha, maybe The J decided he'd have to be the one to stage an intervention and get things to a better place. Even if it was just a pity shag and 'let's be friends' and nothing more it's something. If they're remaining friendly only, she's unlikely to follow him back as she'd still have to see all his follows and likes mainly of hot models. When she's ready for that she's really moved on.

Comment

• ITA. Pity shag might also equal closure shag. Maybe they just needed to bang it out one last time to make super sure it was ovah.

Comment

• It's odd that Josh got photographed. Seems like another pap call. if photographers really saw him leaving DK's house firsthand, it seems like they would have taken photos in the neighborhood, at least. Instead they took photos as he left the coffee place and someone told them where he had come from.

Comment

• Maybe I'm finished with false relationships and have earned a chance at the real thing (at the Parnassus in GREECE, no less).
                  So maybe he can finally reveal the sekrit Torvson baby that's gotta be like a 5 year old by now.

I don't know how to break down this conversation, you guys. Like, obvs, DK is still kinda in and out of The J's life so do we just dump all of it back in Core Four? I'll defer to Is on this one because I know it drives her cray when shit goes in the wrong place.

Comment

• UGH, this is confusing. But with Josh in the mix, keep it Core Four.
                    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Ex sex would not surprise me. I'm on that bandwagon. Of course, I hope it doesn't backfire. DK seems like the kind that might not work out so well with. But hey, he dated her for 10 years, I'm sure he knows what he's doing. And if not? I guess it'll be amusing for the onlookers?

Comment

• Maybe a Josh-specific thread? DK-related stuff can go in there?

Comment

• Just a general consideration: Norman Reedus has very small hands! Kinda of epidemic in the US nowadays.

Comment

• OMB OMB. Mindy + Cory Booker sitting in a tree? Get your shit together, BJ!

Comment

• http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...rt-in-jt-leroy

Man, five years ago, like 75% of this board would have super into this. Time changes everything, y'all.

Comment

• Ha. So, you mean DK still has a viable career? That is not going to please the haterz at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X