No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Mail is already testing the water for a JLaw sitch. She's still with Aronofsky as of a few weeks ago, but I would not hate a Pratt/Lawrence thing, however brief. Passengers was not a very good movie, but their press tour, joint interviews, and social media shenanigans were the best best best.

Comment

• Damn, I hadn't heard any of those rumors except the JLaw stuff. He's never stopped gushing to the media about Anna Faris and saying that they were meant to be and shit, so I just assumed they were still solid. HUMBUG.

After the proper mourning period, though, yeah, I could ship the hot goofs.

Comment

• It would be pretty; I an in favor.

Comment

• I don't think JLaw had anything to do with it. He just keeps making huge movies and is gone for months on end. Very hard to maintain a relationship that way, especially when everybody in your world is telling you you're better than human, you know?
          It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• In case anyone's still interested, it seems DK may get an Oscar nom for In the Fade. Also, she's on a TWD cast holiday in Costa Rica with NR just now and so it seems our dire predictions of what she and Reedus have going on - whatever that is - not lasting were wrong. They must suit each other in some way. I now feel there is no danger of any reunion with The J and I'm free to (finally) stop tracking her. It's not what she had with The J and she's probably still readjusting but things are looking up for her, so good for her I guess. She just needs to stop playing with the band of angry Reedus fangirls, but maybe it gives her a buzz, who knows? I think the creation of her public IG was both the best and worst thing for her and it's become some kind of obsession for her. She just likes to get attention somehow I think.

Comment

• OK, guys. If Leo and Kate actually start dating I might ship a RL ship. (If they start dating, they too will break up. *sob*)
              sigpic

Comment

• They have always been so cute together that it makes me almost want to like Titanic, which I don't. I could ship it.

Comment

• Wow. Joss Whedon's ex-wife spills the tea.

I didn't even know they had gotten divorced!

http://www.thewrap.com/joss-whedon-f...kai-cole-says/

Comment

• I just came here to post that. I am not the least little bit surprised by this - his creepy obsession with waifs was such a tell. I have been arguing with people for years now that his feminism seems like branding more than reality.

Joss admitted that for the next decade and a half, he hid multiple affairs and a number of inappropriate emotional ones that he had with his actresses, co-workers, fans and friends, while he stayed married to me. He wrote me a letter when our marriage was falling apart, but I still didn’t know the whole truth, and said, “I’ve never loved anyone or wanted to be with anyone in any real or long-term way except for you ever. And I love our life. I love how you are, how we are, who you are and what we’ve done both separately and together, how much fun we have…” He wanted it all; he didn’t want to choose, so he accepted the duality as a part of his life.
                    I really NEED TO KNOW with whom he was having these affairs - my first guess would be Charisma. I don't see SMG being that dumb, but she was young. Would not be surprised if Amber Benson was one - he had a creepy way about her. Oh, and Felicia Day.

Comment

• Agreed, he definitely came across as a bit creepy but I'm surprised at the multiple affairs.

In possible getting back together news, I'd like the Emma Stone/Andrew Garfield reunion rumours to be true.
                      Last edited by Laura; 08-21-2017, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• I side eyed him since I heard about the Charisma thing tbh.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I would def put money on him and Charisma, but I'd also throw Amy Acker and Aly Hannigan in there too. I remember SMG and AH being super close when Buffy started and then they stopped being besties and AH's role got beefed up big time.

“When I was running ‘Buffy,’ I was surrounded by beautiful, needy, aggressive young women. It felt like I had a disease, like something from a Greek myth."

Comment

• I had talked myself into Aly not being one of those, but you make a strong case, here. Amy Acker I have in the possible column - don't know about her enough, but he did have a creepy obsession with Fred, and that stupid Much Ado About Nothing to fulfill his Fred/Wesley dreams, ugh. (Loved her SO MUCH in Person of Interest, bdw).

Eliza Dushku is a very strong possibility to me, also I had forgotten to think about Firefly; my money is on Jewel.

Comment

• That is some high-quality post-divorce revenge! Bravo Mrs. Whedon (though you maybe could have dialed it back for the sake of your kids? I dunno.)

I sorta am rolling my eyes at her long-term cluelessness and framing of her husband not being a feminist who should be celebrated. Your husband is banging all his lead actresses and you just never noticed and were BLINDSIDED by it. K. I bet her two best friends are like: REALLY? I mean, at least it wasn't the nanny?

Beyond that, all I care about is who was sleeping with him because he's not exactly a hot property without the fame and money.

Charisma would make sense given how cold he was to her later, right? Or MAYBE she turned him down and that's why he was so cold?

ALL my money is on Amy Acker. He was OVER THE TOP about her character and Wesley's super fucking creepy obsession with Fred just let me confounded. It ruined the characters for me. I couldn't even stand to see Much Ado because the Fred/Wesley aftertaste was soooo bitter.

Maybe he was also banging Spike because how else do you explain that?

It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Re: Joss' skeeze targets, Amy Acker's always been the #1 yuuuup in my head. I want to say no on Alyson because her husband situation. It's just too awk for my pleb brain to imagine. My guess is that most of the affair-affairs were with fangirls at cons.

If E! News posts a Garstone headline without a question mark in it, I'll be ready to believe. I want to believe so hard!
                                Last edited by LaaLaa; 08-22-2017, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X