No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didnít know about a bunch of those breakups; my gossip game needs some work.

Comment

• Some I care nothing about. It's just lots of couple broke up at the 10 or 20 year mark. I mean Adrian Pasdar and the Dixie Chick were married since 2000!
      sigpic

Comment

• So now I can't remember where I posted about Olivia Munn and Chris Pratt rebounding together, but it's been shut down.

Olivia posted a screenshot of a text between her and Anna Faris:

That's actually a baller way to deny a rumor. I like it.

Comment

• AW. I love them both.

Comment

• So, it's official that Tarantino is also an asshole. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/03/o...-is-angry.html
            sigpic

Comment

• I needed a map and compass and a diagram to keep that fucking story straight. Maureen Dowd is The Worst Person to handle this story.
              6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• Busy and DK on different sides with this one:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...nse/311836002/

Comment

• I usually think Busy is bonkers, but she has seemed very emotionally fragile the past few weeks. She freaked out over Kim Kardashian (or lbr, KK's staff) sending her some perfume, cried about Kylie Jenner's baby video, and then went off on QT on Twitter last night. That said, DK standing by QT after Uma's story and the release of the audio of him defending Polanski is not a good look.

Comment

• I get DKís impulse there, and she did include the cover of supporting Uma, but agreed, not her best move ever.

On Busy - I truly canít decide if she is just that much of a hot mess, or this is a character sheís decided to play for Instagram/Twitter. I enjoy it either way.

Comment

• DK's QT post was basically her version of "I'mma letchu finish" and if we're gonna have a moment of real talk, someone needs to let her know that this world only needs one Kanye.

Comment

• I don't find Busy to be that big of a hot mess? She's emotional but not in a way that seems unstable or anything.

Also, her long live about her mom's Snow Babies is maybe my favorite Instagram story ever? I left my husband sitting alone at Xmas dinner to watch that shit.
                        6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• I had no idea about the feud between SJP and KK. Sad about her brother, (But I live for this gossip).

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-death-1083623

https://nypost.com/2017/10/07/inside...-and-the-city/
                          sigpic

Comment

• I believe KC that SJP is probs underhanded and passive aggressive af, but this is some next level Petty Betty bullshit. Like, I get that people like SJP are so enraging because everyone thinks they're nice and great and you're just there like, "OMG, they are literally the DEVIL to me, you don't SEE IT!?" But just don't handle it this way, it makes you look bad and super triggered. SAVE FACE AT ALL COSTS, PEOPLE! Why is this so hard for celebrities to grasp?

DK and Reedus unfollowed each other on insta, she went through and unliked all of his pics, and then she refollowed him, but he did not refollow her. MESSY. Please see the all caps above, DK and then maybe like, get your shit together? At a Chipotle somewhere, The J is wearing a too short T, an overgrown beard, and a ginormous grin because none of this is his problem any more.
                            Last edited by IssieCol; 02-11-2018, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• What a drama queen DK is.

Comment

• OMG. This is laaaaame DK. Do better.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X