No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A warrant has been issues for Michael Jackson! Guess what for? Grrr. Finally!

Michael Wanted!
    Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Yay! Let's hope they can make this charge stick.

Comment

Dude, don't know if the charges are true or not but jacko is wacko yo. Someone needs to step in and save "his" kids from that freakshow. to the mother of the kids man. What the FUCK was she thinking?
        It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

she was thinking how nice her bank account would look after selling Mr. Freakshow some babies.

Comment

"His" kids? Those are the whitest, blondest kids on the planet. I think he bought the last one on eBay.
            "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

If this is true, it totally validates the inexplicable hate-on I've had for Crudup all these years. Well, since Almost Famous. At any rate,

Comment

I heard that he'd dumped her, but that's the first mention of Danes. Jesus.

But in other news,

Comment

Clearly these charges are bogus! This picture proves Mikey likes the ladies.
                  "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

I can't believe they have his race listed as "B."

Comment

Oh man, that Crudup/Mary Louise Parker thing is all She is totally cute (I have a crush *blush*) and even though I loved Almost Famous, Billy Crudup was not the reason why.

::adds to personal grudge list::
                      Last edited by vanessa; 11-20-2003, 09:08 PM.

Comment

If I have nightmares tonight, that mugshot is to blame.

Comment

Aw, don't be so mean, guys. He just loves children so much he just likes his face to look like it's drawn and colored by cheap crayon, just for the kids.

Comment

I sort of think he has a Bette Davis eyes thing goin on.

Someone had a pic of Jacko running from the police: riding down a LA freeway on a tricycle, followed by a bunch of police cruisers, OJ style.

Comment

I find it very hard to believe that Michael Jackson has sexual interest in anything, be it male/female/preteen/animal/vegetable.
                              Last edited by Linda; 11-21-2003, 08:36 PM.
                              Bitter Shipper

Comment

Yay! Linda!

In other news, at Crudup. Never liked that Mary Louise character but that shit is COLD. Oh and I have nevah liked Claire Danes. Maybe that's why I still have not seen My So Called Life. Hmmm.
                                It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

Working...
                                X