No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get the feeling that SJP is the type of person that inspires you to lose your cool and forget about saving face. I am Team Kim apparently, though it’s not based on anything more than a feeling that she is more the victim here.

DK and Reedus unfollowed each other on insta, she went through and unliked all of his pics,
    Seriously, do the unfollow and move on. Trying to erase history by unliking pictures is just admitting you are emotionally over-committed.

Comment

• No problems with DK’s mass unliking if it was all part of a clean break from Reedus, but the re-follow makes my face hurt! Who gave her breakup tips? A 14-year-old?

re: Kim Cattrall, oy, this was the worst timing to call SJP out on past bullshit. It just looks like SJP was asked about KC and offered politician-like condolences through the media. Impersonal but not evil, and completely understandable for two peeps not on speaking terms. If the roles were reversed, no matter the hate, I don’t think KC would respond with, “Oh. Well, I still don’t like her and she can still fuck off.”

Comment

• JenAn and JT are separeted!

https://etcanada.com/news/300387/jen...s-of-marriage/
        sigpic

Comment

• Dear God, she's so tedious, even her divorce announcement has to chastise the gossip industry FROM WHICH SHE DERIVES ALL OF HER MODERN DAY JUICE.

JENNY AN YOU ARE SO ANNOYING.

“Normally we would do this privately, but given that the gossip industry cannot resist an opportunity to speculate and invent, we wanted to convey the truth directly,” the statement adds. “Whatever else is printed about us that is not directly from us, is someone else’s fictional narrative. Above all, we are determined to maintain the deep respect and love that we have for one another.”

We love and respect each other SO MUCH we can't stand to be around each other.
          6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• I saw this on Jared over the weekend, but forgot to bring it over.

JLaw with the BEST EVER investigative journalism question:

“I’d like to know what’s going on with Karlie Kloss and Taylor Swift. That’s the honest-to-God truth… Is nobody else curious? It’s keeping me up at night.”
            WE ARE ALL CURIOUS. She and TSwizzle have admitted to texting each other so it's not like she doesn't have some way to get this info. Plus she's besties with Emma Stone who was once in the Swiftian inner circle. SHARE YOUR DEETS, JEN.

ETA: JLaw is probs the only one in the outer circle who can call Taylor out like this and not suffer any consequences. It's important cultural work that she's attempting here and I don't know that anyone is gonna give her props for it, but she deserves them.
            Last edited by IssieCol; 02-19-2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• I honor this work, and want to know what the heck.

Comment

• Are they on the outs? Did the lovahs break up?
                6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• Well, I guess JLaw and Taylor aren't tight anymore then, if she doesn't have a clue what's going on AND feels free to say it publically...

Comment

• lol, Lainey wants to make Aniston and Josh happen.

Josh and Diane Kruger split last year after a decade together. He’s a commitment kind of guy. And he’s also the kind of guy who doesn’t mind being a plus one. Josh was with Diane at film festivals and premieres, at award shows, at parties. He’s down for it. Without being too thirsty for it. He’s experienced in the game. And he can go low-key when necessary too.

Comment

• Gross!

Comment

• She’s telling us Pizza-Roof is gonna go out of his way to impress another older and high-maintenance actress lady?

Comment

• Even Colin Firth and his wife (are going to) break up!

http://people.com/movies/colin-firth...leged-stalker/

Btw, I do believe her that the guy she was having an afair with is stalking her but I don't believe the marriage will hold, especially after the leak to the press.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I believe he was stalking her- I don't think she would have ANYTHING to gain by making a false accusation there. What I DON'T buy is that they were separated when all this went down. They were photographed out and about and attending events together over and over again while this relationship was happening and they were supposedly separated.

Sigh. I never knew much about them, but they always seemed like a lovely couple and he always seemed so very in love with her. It's sad.

Comment

• This is not gossip exactly, but Miranda for President!

https://www.thewrap.com/cynthia-nixo...york-governor/

sigpic

Comment

• Will the Beyonce biter please stand up? Do it for the culture, do it for ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X