No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They look like an SNL joke about Eurotrash.
    6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• Back when the gossip about them first came out, someone on ONTD said that she downgraded so hard it must have caused vertigo and I still agree with that. I mean, I know that she's reinvented herself to be a grunge girl now, but that clean freak Chanel princess is still somewhere in there and you know that she has to clear her throat to push the bile down every time she touches his hair.

Aversion to filth > need for companionship ALWAYS and eventually that inner disgust can not be ignored.

It's biological.

Also, his suit makes me think he lost a bet and his facial expression confirms it.

Comment

• Her outfit is horrible, but in a way it feels like old school DK coming out again. It feels like the most DK thing she’s done in a while.

I hope that she is embarrassed by his hair and suit, but I doubt it.

Comment

• Do we know the name of Kruger Jr. yet or nah?

Comment

• They haven't even confirmed the baby, have they? No pics, no name, etc.

HIS HAIR. I had to refrain from talking about it because it's literally the ONLY THING I SEE when I look at him and it's UNPOSSIBLE to process that a grown man pushing 50 has The Rachel cut from Friends. It's so insane that it's almost impressive?
            6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• Oy, I’m trying to photoshop this in my mind...no bizarre half jacket, no uncomfortably thick belt, floor length, a clean man.

When it was a potential potato-nosed bb with the J, we all had such flowery, French guesses for names. Now I keep thinking “Freddy Kruger” because doesn’t it seem like Reedus would find that hilarious?

Comment

• It really isn’t just the hair, it’s everything. If it were DK and The J and they’d just had a baby and she looked like that, even in that awful dress, it would be different. I’m with Vanessa on this I think, the way she’s clung to him and chased after him, followed him round, she’s feeling triumphant she’s got him to this point. Must be love? Ugh.

For baby names, Issie’s guess of Romy still seems very likely.

Comment

• I still hate the way they're dressed but it had to be intentional because everyone in that fashion show had lost a bet and had to be the worst dressed. https://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashio...w-celebrities/
                  Someone just forgot to tell Uma Therman.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X