No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeeeeah, the whole “save face at all costs” thing doesn’t work when your new dude looks like a foot.

Comment

• Oh DK. Though I sometimes wonder if she’s still doing this in interviews because she knows no one will talk about her otherwise. She could try just painting a rosy picture of her new love and life but few will give a damn unless she passive-aggressively sticks it to The J in some way. Maybe one day she’ll outright air all her grievances.

Meanwhile The J continues to have a blast, enjoying a happy-go-lucky life and has seemingly settled with a like-minded new gf.

Comment

• I think it bugs her that The J has well and truly moved on and that he seems to want her to be happy. We've always thought he was a grudge monster, but maybe that only ever applied to his dad. Now that we know more about that situation, it seems like it was a well earned grudge and one that he's mostly let go of. He's never shown that kind of pettiness in his romantic relationships. He's actually been pretty friendly with most of his exes.

By many measurements, she "won" their breakup. The Cannes award was a career highlight and then she settled into her relationship with Reedus and now they have a kid. She's checked off a lot of life goals in the past couple of years, but can't seem to resist the occasional public dig at The J. It's also possible that she's aware he's in his most serious relaysh since their breakup and it makes her crazy in a way she can't express to her current gang of friends so it spills out in these unplanned interview snippets.

Comment

• I have a hard time believing The J is super serious about his gf? I don't know! I was shocked to read she's 32. She just seems sooooo young and kinda silly to me with her endless Instagram selfies, endlessly getting high and hanging out with models and all the clapback claptrap.

Of course, it took me a long time to believe in Katie and Jamie Foxx tho? It kinda outed Jamie Foxx as a real boring guy for me? Like I had a HARD time believing he wanted to hang out with her. LOL.

Maybe The J loves sexy potheads who shit-talk everybody? I mean, I understand that more than I understand why a singer/actor/comedian would want to hang out with Toledo?

Beek and Mrs. Beek make sense to me. They both seem kinda sanctimonious and into the same boring stuff. And obvi MW and her hipster musician husband with the sad backstory make a perfect fit, too.
          It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Ach, I guess if I have to definitively give up on a Jenny Slate/Chris Evans reunion, I'm glad she is smooching a mystery hottie.
            Has Jenny Slate moved on from Chris Evans? She cuddles up with a mystery man during a dinner in Park City, Utah for the Sundance Film Festival.

https://pagesix.com/2019/01/28/jenny...ium=SocialFlow

Comment

• He's an art curator!

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...sundance-pics/

The Critics Choice Award winner was getting “very cozy” with Ben Shattuck, who had his arms around her at the the Roku Living Room presented by Autograph Collection Hotels at the Vulture Spot in Park City, Utah, on Sunday, January 27, a source tells Us Weekly.

The twosome also snuggled up at a private dinner for her film at St. Regis Deer Crest Resort on Sunday, with the Dedee Shattuck Gallery curator kissing his lady’s head as she smiled.

He's no this . . .

. . . but I'm sure being an art curator is fun, too.

(she looks happy, awwww.)

ETA he also paints! and appears to be from Mass. Artsy and from home . . . so this might end up being just the right kind of guy for her, tbh.

Last edited by ophy; 01-30-2019, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Annd he's not famous so she can calm the fuck down about her stardom being eclipsed.
                It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• His paintings are exactly my cup of tea but he's no Chris.
                  sigpic

Comment

• She’s going to get bored and dump him.

Comment

• I appreciate that Orlando and Katy went for color in her ring, but I'm just not feeling the design . . .

Although something sorta candy-ish and cartoony suits her, so!

Also, such a good thing that her manicure already matched, right?

Comment

• I am against getting engaged on a day that has any other significance (bday, xmas, vday, etc.) but the ring suits her.

Comment

• why do they keep doing this to us but no wait I didn't say stop.

Comment

• But WHO IS HER BABY DADDY.

Comment

• I am fascinated by this college acceptance scandal! Aunt Becky and Felicity Huffman/Bill Macy would never make the list of people I'd include in a nerdy as hell crime ring!

Comment

• Yes! It is hilariously lame! Especially Aunt Becky’s YouTube star daughter who said she only goes to college to party.

Comment

Working...
                                X