Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if... Meghan is also an asshole?
    She may well be, but I don’t see how that matters. The British press is famously awful and QE2 and her kids have let the relationship with the press deteriorate to where it’s abusive. I don’t see that as either Harry or Meghan’s fault, since that condition existed before they came along. If they are choosing to peace out to Canada, that seems perfectly valid to me, regardless of whether they are “nice” themselves. Given Harry’s experience with his mom dying while being hounded by paparazzi, I lean toward thinking he is doing the right thing.

Comment

• I will never understand why famous people won't stop reading gossip rags about them. How do any of those headlines affect their real lives at all?
      I think with Meghan it is more than that - the newspapers (Daily Mail, Express, Sun) have been vile about her, yes, but also the Mail has torn her family apart - paying her dad for stories etc. They even paid her dad to sell them the private letter she wrote to him begging him to stop talking to the press! Her dad is obviously an asshole, but that must be immensely painful. And her viper of a stepsister is out there all the time shilling stories about their childhood.
      Piers Morgan is also endlessly tweeting about them and talking shit about Meghan on his daily breakfast show. Who knows what pressure that puts on the whole family? And this is all before we get to the possible theory of Will and Kate encouraging the shitty press coverage about H + M to deflect from their own scandals. I actively dislike the royal family, but this has made me very sympathetic to her and him.

Comment

• JennyAn fans who want to see her back with Brad are so weird to me. Like, WHY? If you love your girl, why do you want to see her go back to the dude who cheated on her, called her boring afterward, and then proceeded to blow up his next relationship by being a drunken mess who couldn't control his rage in front of his kids (who he never sees anymore)? Y'all are wild.

Comment

• RIGHT? It's is WILD! I mean, if I stanned her, I'd be like: OH I C U, BRAD.

But that's it. WHY WOULD YOU WANT YOUR QUEEN TO GO BACK TO THE MAN WHO DUMPED HER AND CALLED HER BORING? WTF. Does noone remember those crying on the beach breakup pics?

What is WRONG with people?
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Honestly, I think people just wanna go back to the 90s/2000s when things seemed simpler and there wasn't any social media and nobody knew how many monsters were in Hollywood and there wasn't as big of a lunatic in the White House! And maybe they think a Brad/Jen reunion can take them there like some kind of Nostalgia Time Machine!

But yeeeeesh, that would be bad news for JAniston, for sure.

Comment

• It's the whole thing where you want your person to win, and somehow they see this as Jen winning over Angelina. It's weird and gross and if Jennie An goes for it I will feel sorry for her, like I would anybody making such bad life choices.

Comment

• I would NOT feel sorry for her. She's a grown ass woman with multiple long-term relationships under her belt.

And she'd have to host Angelina and Brad's children at her house? Or be with a man who didn't have a relationship with his own kids.

NOPE.
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Woof. There are a million other things to be nostalgic about, but people still just want to mash their faces together because they’re pretty.

Comment

• This is very sad news for me.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/entert...ca/4653334002/

Shannen Doherty reveals stage 4 cancer diagnosis
                    sigpic

Comment

• Oh no.

Comment

• Amanda Palmer and Neil Gaiman were in New Zealand with their small child for the lockdown, and he apparently decided he had enough of her and took off for the UK (yes, he left a place where Covid is under control to a freaking shitshow in order to escape their marriage). Unlike many of his moves, he did this relatively quietly. Amanda was having none of that discretion bullshit, and announced their separation on her Patreon.

where’s neil? a note about what’s happening.

{public post}

hey my loves

since people are getting confused and asking and my phone and inbox is blowing up with “where‘s neil”? a few times a minute....i can only gather that he’s finally told the internet that he’s left new zealand, and i thought i would come here with a short note.

i just posted this to social media.

‪i’m still in lockdown here in new zealand with 4-yr-old ash for the foreseeable future. ‬

all i can say is that i’m heartbroken, i really am profoundly struggling and i need to call my community to me like never before.‬ i need you.

i am so far from home and so alone right now. i do not know what is going to happen.

‪so you all know: this did not happen because of COVID or lockdown, though the timing is comically bad; other things came to light after we got here to new zealand.

in fairness to all, and to keep little ash (who will not always be little) protected, the details aren't for the public.

i wish i could answer everyone’s well-wishes...and just know ... i’m receiving them. if you’re one of my friends or family who has reached out and i haven’t been able to answer, i am so so sorry. just understand.

i am strapped for time and currently flailing and trying to keep the kid okay. it’s been six weeks since he saw a child his own age.

just know that i’m getting your messages and that i’ve never been in a weirder, harder struggle, and i’m going to need your support and understanding around all manner of things, since my time to take care of basic patreon and music and art stuff has dwindled even further away.

‪i miss anthony a lot.

he would remind me:

everything changes.

and he would be so proud of me right now.

i know he would.

my commitment to radical compassion has not shifted. i am trying. i have a great deal of compassion for neil. i always have and always will.

i love him, deeply.

it appears that i was was on tour for a year talking about the extreme dark and light for a reason. i was in training for this week.

it seems that my life was not rehearsal for my show...the show was a rehearsal for my life.

go into the dark.

make light.

‪the inheritance of pain & trauma through the generations is so vast. ‬
                        ‪may all beings be safe from harm, danger and suffering. ‬may we all, all, all be free and happy. me, you, neil, ash and .... everybody.

especially now.

what a world we are in.

i love you all more than i can say. thank you for being here.

‪♥️‬

x

afp
                        His response:

Comment

• They just seem so exhausting, I can't imagine being locked down with them.

Comment

• Right? Their poor child.

Comment

• Y'all . . .

That's a masterful level of pettiness.

Comment

• Wow, you gotta admire that level of burn, but also this is how we know that he is every bit as bad as she is.

Comment

Working...
                                X