No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been listening to The Chicks new album and it is GOOD. I knew that Natalie Maines had gone through a really ugly divorce with Adrian Pasdar a few years ago, but man she did not hold back on his ass on this album. And tonight, Twitter taught me that he cheated on her with Amanda Righetti from The O.C. He brought her to one of The Chicks concerts and actually had the balls to introduce her to Natalie. And maybe he also brought her onto their boat where she forgot her tights? Although that could be a different girl because Twitter is not sure if he was a serial cheater. Amanda's insta comments were really funny and she def was not prepared for the onslaught. Anyway, the lesson is basically that if you cheat on Natalie Maines, get ready to be dragged for filth.

Comment

• Ooh, now I wanna listen to the whole album.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I mean, she is not trying to be subtle:

We moved to California and we followed your dreams
        I believed in the promises you made to me
        Swore that night 'till death do us part
        But you lie-lie-lie-lie-lied
        Hollywood welcomed you with open doors
        No matter what they gave you, you still wanted more
        Acting all above it when our friends divorced
        What a lie-lie-lie-lie-lie
        You're such a
        Gaslighter, denier
        Doin' anything to get your ass farther
        Gaslighter, big timer
        Repeating all of the mistakes of your father
        Gaslighter, you broke me
        You're sorry, but where's my apology?
        Gaslighter, you liar
        And from another song:

I hope you die peacefully in your sleep
        Just kidding, I hope it hurts like you hurt me
        I hope that, when you think of me, you can't breathe (Ah, hmm)
        I hope you never find a sock to match the other one
        Hey, will your dad pay your taxes now that I'm done?
        I can promise you're not foolin' anyone
        I mean it's like he walked out of their last divorce meeting yelling "You can't hurt me anymore!!!!" and Natalie took it as a challenge.

Comment

• Damn, I love songs that burn down an ex.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• So, I finally got around to listening to this a WOW that's a divorce album. I got mad at my husband just listening to it!

I had to dig around and figure this sitch out and man that Adrian Pasdar is somethin'.

So from what I read he cheated on her and then tried to take her money b/c the prenup was in her favor because she's the one with the truckloads of money that he lived off of for 20 years. If you like that baller lifestyle maybe you try to keep yo' dick in yer pants, Adrian? Jaysus. He wanted $60k/month because he put his career on hold to raise her babies or so he claimed. He also wanted to be able to keep her from releasing any songs about him. LOL HOW DID THAT WORK OUT, SIR?

Comment

Working...
            X