Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posted by me in Nov 03

I can hardly wait for the first pictures of little baby GreenTea or Nutloaf (or whatever they call it) to appear in OK/Hello/The Sun with "Make Trade Fair" plastered across his/her forehead in blue biro.
    I was so close!
    Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Two amusing bits of gossip:

Julia Roberts is pregnant with twins and the coverage is already hilarious. One of the tabloids is reporting that the nine weeks pregnant Julia is going ot have a boy and a girl. And, oddly, Julia's publicist felt it necessary to note that Julia is going to have twins because twins run in her family (and, I guess, to make us think she hasn't been having fertility treatments for the last couple of years?)

In other interesting news, Ali Landry dumped new husband -- Slater from SBTB! -- after only one month of marriage because she found out he cheated on her at the bachelor party AND on the Honeymoon!
      Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I seem to remember there being a bit of rape gossip surrounding Slater back in the day but I couldn't confirm it anywhere around the time of the wedding. I must have ML confused with someone else.

Comment

• Is it wrong that I want him to have been cheating with Elizabeth Berkley? RLTL always wins in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by isadora
            In other interesting news, Ali Landry dumped new husband -- Slater from SBTB! -- after only one month of marriage because she found out he cheated on her at the bachelor party AND on the Honeymoon!

I that piece of gossip!
            It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

• Poor Ali Landry. Apparently, her and ML had their wedding taped for an upcoming episode of Oprah and Ali had to call and ask them not to air the segment anymore because of all the separation drama. What's up with average-looking boys who cheat on their much better looking SOs with random ho skanks? Hugh Grant, I'm lookin' right at you.

Comment

• Anyone who cheats on Hurley is golden in my book.
                "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• Issie, didn't you see Halle on Oprah last week!? Men who cheat compulsively are sex addicts now, not just total shits.

Why does every thing have to be a disease? Can't it just be that he's deficient and unable to deal in an adult relationship? I think cheaters should take ownership for that shit; don't let them pawn it off on the awkward adolescent making them *feel bad* inside!

Sneaking around on your spouse and fucking other people -- just about any other people -- every chance you get may be a sign that you *need help* but, in my mind, it's more of a sign that you're a total asshole who is so self-absorbed you haven't quite figured out that the person you say you love really is a person with *real* feelings, not just someone to prop up your lifestyle.

And I'm not talking about finding yourself drawn to a new person while you're in a relationship and things getting messy -- shit happens! -- but those fuckers who can't leave the house unsupervised without trying to nail some skank piss me off.
                  Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Supposedly Eric Benet really can't stay away from La Strange. Like tens to hundreds of chicks during their marriage. he went to REHAB!

How bad must things be to get a man to go to Pussy Rehab?
                    "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• Guys, you could be talking about my brother here. He is an utter shit. But then, his wife's an alcoholic ho, so I'm not overly concerned if he were to leave her either. Just grow up, make up your mind and stick with it, dude!

Comment

• I think your brother is a special case. Didn't she cheat on him right before the ceremony? Or like flirt inappropriately at the wedding? Hee. Sluts.

Comment

• The thing that cracked me up about the Julia news is that the Yahoo story said something about how she was sunbathing in Italy and the "telltale bump" started the pregnancy spec. Umm, even with it being twins, I have never heard of a 9 week pregnant woman showing already.

And the local tv news here in LA has already confirmed she's undergone IVF treatments for a while, so the "twins run in her family" stuff cmsu as well.

Comment

• Especially if its a girl and a boy. HELLO fraternal twins are not a genetic family thing! It's called an extra egg, yo!

And the fact that the "twins" are because of IVF? Yeesh, the stupid: IT BURNS.

Comment

• Actually, fraternal twins have shown to be hereditary and run through the maternal lines of the family. Identicals are the true non-predictable twin.

Also, most IVF does tend to increase the chance toward multiples. As many a woman over the age of 35 who has had the treatments can tell you, once she's become conscious again after finding out she's having triplets.

ETA - I may have misunderstood Neo. Identical twins share genetic coding (thus the identicalness), though are not hereditary. I apologize if I got what you were saying wrong.
                              Last edited by romantical; 06-02-2004, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Are multiples implanted through IVF even considered fraternal twins?

R--I know naturally occuring fraternal twins can be a hereditary trait, I was just being all ranty and not clear because so many of the ones today are the result of drugs and/or medical means. Didn't Julia tell Oprah they were going to go the medical route for help?

Of course, there's the Opposite Stupid of people that ask parents of identical twins if they used drugs. I just hate the fact that so many people have no idea how reproduction really works. Know your pipes!

I'm friends with a couple that just miscarried their first pregnancy--now they're determined to find out why by undergoing all sorts of genetic testing. Shouldn't a friendly doctor tell them that 20% of all first pregnancies miscarry and they're young and healthy? It just amazes me what people don't know.
                                Last edited by NeoMaxy; 06-02-2004, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X