No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think there was any hinkiness about the birth, but I do think those pics are actually much latergrams!

Mindy was caught out and about while pregnant, it's just that with everything going on nobody noticed.

This was her in August, def preggers:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-shopping.html

Nice purse/bag decoying.

My guess is that she was being cagey and posting the latergrams as decoys because it's a geriatric pregnancy and she didn't want stuff to be public in case anything went wrong. Pregnant at over 40 is not just easy breezy, you know?

Comment

• I guess that Mindy saying BJ is the godfather to both her kids really puts the kibosh on him being the dad, and therefore they are, as she says, merely insanely close friends. Farewell, sweet ship..

Comment

• I'm guessing she did it sperm donor style? Is it possible to keep a relationship *that* far on the down low?
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm pretty sure there is no father.
          sigpic

Comment

• I don't know why I am into this, but I am.

https://people.com/music/gwen-stefan...helton-engaged

The big announcement comes just weeks after the No Doubt alum told Extra that she thought it was "pretty cute" when people referred to Shelton as her husband.

"Do you know how many people say my 'husband' about him?" she said, referring to Shelton, 44. "I guess we're just together."

"People got used to it or something like that," she added. "But it's pretty cute."

In August, she corrected Dua Lipa on Jummy Kimmel Live after the British singer referred to Shelton as her husband.

"Um, well ... he's not my husband, but that sounded cool when you said it," Stefani said.

The now-fiancťs have collaborated on several duets, including "Nobody But You" — which hit No. 1 on Billboard's Country Airplay chart and "Happy Anywhere" from earlier this year. They also dropped holiday song "You Make It Feel Like Christmas" and "Go Ahead and Break My Heart" from Shelton's 2016 If I'm Honest album.

The happy couple first fell in love on the set of The Voice in 2015, bonding over their own recent heartbreak and respective divorces. They've been together ever since.

"When you're where she and I were, and you just feel so betrayed and on bottom, this bond that we formed when we found out what each other were going through, it's still there," Shelton previously told PEOPLE.

Four years after news first broke that the couple was dating, a source told PEOPLE exclusively the entertainers were actively planning for a long-term future together.

"They're still madly in love and beyond inseparable," the source revealed in November. "Blake has wanted to take his time with marriage, but he is absolutely committed to Gwen. They both feel they've found their true partner in life and plan to be together forever."

"When we first started seeing each other, friends of mine would be like, 'What the hell is that all about?'" Shelton said. "But if you ever had a chance to be around us together, it does make sense."

"I wouldn't change one thing about my life right now," he continued. "I'm happy. Sometimes happiness can seem like fleeting moments, but this one has been staying in the same lane for a long time. It's just amazing."

"I've learned more from Gwen Stefani as a human being, and how to grow as a human being, than I have from anybody ever in my life — anybody," he said. "She's everything that you could hope a human being could be."

Shelton's fellow Voice coach and longtime friend Kelly Clarkson said that he "has this gravitational pull" when it comes to being around kids.

"I’ve even seen him with Gwen's son Apollo and her kids, and he's like this tree that they all climb on," she said.

Shelton previously talked about falling in love with Stefani's three boys. "For a long time, it was awkward trying to figure out what my place is and in their mind too," he told PEOPLE. "The best part for me, selfishly, is discovering a part of myself that I guess I never really knew was in there. It's definitely an instinct that kind of kicks in."

Last edited by ophy; 10-27-2020, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Aw! They’re cute AF and I kinda always root for the cheated-on one in a celeb breakup to find a sickeningly happy relationship right after. Like Dua Lipa, I’d also assumed they were already secret married.

Comment

• Yeah, they were both done dirty so it's nice that they're grossly happy! LOL
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I was surprisingly bummed about Olivia Wilde and Sudeikis's split announcement. I didn't follow them that closely, but grew to like them together a lot over the years. Plus, their kids are so super cute. Apparently, they separated pre-Covid quarantine according to People, but "beginning of the year" could mean March/April, I guess. Also, I thought they were married this whole time.

Comment

• I like Jason and I always felt she had crazy eyes. But I also feel I could be entirely wrong.

It's just weird to be engaged for a decade.

Comment

• So sad! They seemed to have a blast together. I’ve loved them ever since they first got spotted singing karaoke at embarrassing suburban bars around here.

Comment

• Well, Olivia Wilde might? have moved on to one of the odder potential pairings of the pandemic era . . . Harry Fucking Styles.

Since filming a movie together last year, they have been seen at his house in LA:

. . . if male directors can hook up with their much younger leads, then why not. Sauce for the gander!

And attending a wedding together in Santa Barbara this weekend:

I would totally rebound from a long term relaysh with Harry Styles, why not. Would be super fun and you might even get a decent song about you out of it. Think of all the things he could do with 'Wilde'!

Comment

• I think this move is the most interesting that Olivia Wilde has ever been. That dress, though, is not her best look.

Comment

• Oh, I was thinking maybe they were actually just buds, (could have been possible!) but it just went People official:

https://people.com/movies/olivia-wil...-hands-dating/

PEOPLE Exclusive
                            Olivia Wilde and Harry Styles Seen Holding Hands as Source Says 'They Have Dated for a Few Weeks'

A hot new couple may be kicking off 2021 in style.

Olivia Wilde and Harry Styles were seen holding hands at a friend's wedding over the weekend, sparking dating rumors for the pair who recently worked together on the film Don't Worry Darling, which Styles starred in and Wilde directed.

"They were in Montecito, California this weekend for a wedding," a source tells PEOPLE. "They were affectionate around their friends, held hands and looked very happy. They have dated for a few weeks."

In photos obtained by Page Six, Wilde is seen wearing a floor-length floral gown for the wedding as she holds hands with Styles, who's in an all-black fitted suit paired with a white button-up shirt. Both actors are also seen wearing masks. Wilde, 36, and Styles, 26, were later seen photographed at his L.A. home with luggage in tow.

Their outing comes weeks after PEOPLE reported that Wilde and her longtime partner Jason Sudeikis had split in early 2020. The two share son Otis, 6, and daughter Daisy, 4. The pair first started dating in November 2011 and Sudeikis proposed shortly after the holidays in 2012.

Wilde and Styles spent time together over the fall as they filmed Don't Worry Darling around Los Angeles. Wilde pulls double duty on the film, which she also co-stars in.

The 1950s-set film stars Florence Pugh as a housewife who discovers a disturbing truth while living in an isolated community in the California. Styles plays her character's husband.

In Styles' recent cover story for Vogue's December issue, Wilde explained why she was so excited for the "Watermelon Sugar" singer to bring his enthusiasm to her "incredibly stylistic" movie. Don't Worry Darling counts on Academy Award nominee designer Arianne Phillips (A Single Man) for costume design.

“She and I did a little victory dance when we heard that we officially had Harry in the film, because we knew that he has a real appreciation for fashion and style," Wilde said of her and Phillips' reaction. "And this movie is incredibly stylistic. It’s very heightened and opulent, and I’m really grateful that he is so enthusiastic about that element of the process—some actors just don’t care.”

“To me, he’s very modern,” said Wilde of Styles, “and I hope that this brand of confidence as a male that Harry has—truly devoid of any traces of toxic masculinity—is indicative of his generation and therefore the future of the world. I think he is in many ways championing that, spearheading that. It’s pretty powerful and kind of extraordinary to see someone in his position redefining what it can mean to be a man with confidence.”

Yeah, this is a great move for her even if it is mostly about movie promo. (and it can be about hooking up with Harry Fucking Styles AND about movie promo, that's fine.)

More deets about the wedding itself:

https://www.etonline.com/olivia-wild...udeikis-158519

The 36-year-old director/actress and the 26-year-old musician/actor were snapped holding hands while wearing masks in pictures published by Page Six. ET has learned that the two attended the wedding of Styles' manager, Jeffrey Azoff, who works in Artist Relations at Apple Music. Wilde looked stunning in a floral long-sleeved maxi dress and a pink headband, while Styles was stylish as ever in a wide-legged black suit.

Styles was also snapped in his bathrobe at one point, happily posing with Azoff and his bride, Glenne Christiaansen. According to TMZ, Styles officiated the wedding and there were only 16 people present. The outlet reports that Styles took Wilde as his plus one and that they held hands throughout the event.

On Monday, Wilde and Styles were photographed arriving back at his home in Los Angeles with their luggage, in pictures published by The Daily Mail.

I had assumed he officiated in the suit, and not the bathrobe. But . . . . who knows, really!

If Harry Styles wants to officiate your wedding in a bathrobe, I guess you let him! (probs just did the pics that way, for the lulz.)

Comment

• Olivia Wilde! WHAT AN UPGRADE. This is great for her. Also, she's genius for casting Florence & Harry in a movie together. And then bagging Harry for herself? BLESS THIS MESS. I love it.

Also, WHO WOULD NOT BANG HARRY STYLES? And, truly, if anything (goddess forbid) happened to Mr. Is, you couldn't pay me to be with another GenX man. Go younger, no doubt!

Comment

• The interwebz was betting on Florence and Harry as the IRL hookup to result from this movie, so this is amusing as hell! But yeah, poor Jason has the kiddos while Olivia is shtupping a millennial king. As JVN said, if you intertwine fingers, it’s ‘cause you wanna bang.
                                Last edited by LaaLaa; 01-04-2021, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X