No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But what is with the bathrobe? I liked him better in the dress.

Comment

• Well... Good for them, I guess? I don't have strong feelings about either person here, but the do look pretty together.

On other news it seems Kim and Kanye are separating.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people....st/%3famp=true
      sigpic

Comment

• They've been living separate lives for awhiiiiiile, so this is no surprise.

This could be fake so take it with a grain, but supposedly this is how Kanye told Playboi Carti:

I do not go here, and have never even seen a single ep of the Kardashian show, but this has always seemed like a teetering house of kards ready to kollapse at any moment. Sad for the kids, though!

Comment

• Feels like being married to Kanye would be .... A LOT.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• This thing with Armie Hammer and cannibalism and kink and DMs and driving while drinking is A LOT. So much cringe and second hand embarrassment OMG. I mean, all he had to do was sit there and stay handsome, rich, and bland and instead chose chaos. I will never understand this.

Comment

• Cannibalism is too much. Like, the other stuff? He could turn around his image. But he had to throw drinking blood on the mix. Yikes.
              sigpic

Comment

• Armie Hammer has always had big serial killer vibes for me, so this tracks.
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Yeah, he is seriously disturbed. And I don't think this is going to help him win his custody battle. Which is a good thing, because he shouldn't.

https://pagesix.com/2021/01/14/armie...ue-and-eat-me/

Comment

• What’s disturbing is everything. And the toe thing. (shudders)

Comment

• I realize only snick and I probably care about this one, but this shook me!

I think this means I have to become a Luke/Lorelai shipper now but I don't wanna!

ETA Oh welp, Scott Patterson is a Trump supporter too, yikes. Max Medina it is, then!

Last edited by ophy; 01-15-2021, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• I knew I was right to dislike Luke! Vindicated at last.

Comment

• In trying to find out if I can still ship Rory/Logan, I discovered that Matt Czuchry* knows who the father of Rory's baby is!

*no record of any Trump support, whew.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertain...gilmore-girls/

Amy and Dan, they told me who the father of the baby was, and they said, ‘Yeah, you can tell whoever you want.’ And I never have because one, that’s for them to say. Ultimately this is Amy and Dan’s show and it’s Lauren show and it’s Alexis’ show. It’s not mine. And so, for me, it doesn’t feel like the right place to say who it may or may not be,” the Resident star exclusively told Us Weekly on Friday, January 8. “Also, if we do come back, they may change their minds. So it could become somebody else. Those are the reasons why I’ve never said what they told me on set.”

Czuchry has fought off attempts to get him to spill the beans in the years since the cliffhanger. “It’s funny because I have dear friends of mine and my buddy’s wife who’s been a huge fan of Gilmore Girls for so long. We would go out for drinks. And then she tried to say, like, ‘OK so tell me who it is,’” he recalled. “I’m like, ‘Are you really doing this? I’ve known your husband since I was 9 years old. You’re putting drinks in me and trying to get me to tell you! No.’ … I’ve told no one who it might be.”

If Gilmore Girls indeed returns for more episodes, the actor already has ideas about his story line. “If I was writing it, he would be with Rory,” he said. “I think that Logan was a character who was pushed in a certain direction because of his family, that he didn’t want to be in that direction. He wanted to follow his heart and his love, which was Rory, but when he was younger, he didn’t really have the strength to do that. That being said, he also asked Rory to marry him and was going to defy his family. But Rory, if people remember, kind of said no, it wasn’t the right time. … He would do anything for her, including giving up the whole family business.”

Czuchry noted that he would “be lucky to work” with the Palladinos again, adding that his Gilmore Girls costars, including Bledel, 39, Graham, 53, and Milo Ventimiglia, are “really important to me.”

The fact that they told him means it's probably Logan, though, right? I'm just gonna assume yes.

Comment

• Gah. Laurelai had the worst ships. I mean, I preferred Christopher but just barely because Luke was so ugly. And now both actors are the worst. Sounds about right.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X