No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dudes, it's the MEN who need to speak up. I'm not side eyeing the women (who all might have differing levels of PTSD about the whole thing at this point.).

DAVID BOREANAZ WHAT'S GOOD.

Comment

• Oh I agree. I just expect nothing of white men. And I have heard rumor that Boreanaz, like Nathan Fillion, is his own set of problems. AH and AA I perhaps unfairly side-eye because they always seemed very friendly with Joss, and benefited from his favorites system. But I take your point that they could have been doing the best they could.

Comment

• Joss played intense favorites with his actresses and Aly and Amy were DEFINITELY his favorites. And rumor has it he banged his favorites. So... it's probably not a great thing for them to speak out if someone else can pop up and go: You didn't seem mad when you was fucking him, did ya?
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Anthony Stewart Head gave an interview about this, so there is one man. He said he had just spent a night awake beating himself up for not having known. It was not the strongest statement of support, but I have kind feelings toward him so I am not going to quibble too much over it. Oh, and Buffy/Giles is still a super creepy and wrong ship.

Comment

• Oh I agree. I just expect nothing of white men. And I have heard rumor that Boreanaz, like Nathan Fillion, is his own set of problems. AH and AA I perhaps unfairly side-eye because they always seemed very friendly with Joss, and benefited from his favorites system.
            This is where I'm coming from, too. I mean, fuck the patriarchy forever and ever, but also if you stay silent because you enjoy the benefits and protection of the patriarchy while you watch your female coworkers suffer, I'mma side eye you.

But I'd forgotten that they were both probs sleeping with Joss at some point which does make their silence now make more sense even if it also makes it more gross.

Comment

• J August Richards always seems like a good person.

Comment

• JT apologized to Britney and Janet today.

Harrumph.
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• He got bullied into it, but it’s not the worst apology I’ve ever seen - none of that “I am sorry IF anyone was offended” crap. It’s just words and he needs to put action behind it, but at least they were some reasonable words.

Comment

• Re: Whedon - a few more people have chimed in, including Amy Acker. Eliza Dushku:
                    David Boreanaz: And Marti Noxon: ​​​​​​​

Comment

• I wish you Americans would stop giving airtime to Harry and Meghan.
                      Bitter Shipper

Comment

• The Royal Family is TRASH.

Comment

• All royal families are trash, I suspect.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I wish you Americans would stop giving airtime to Harry and Meghan.

TOO LATE FOR THAT.

I think they legitimately belong to us now, anyway.

Comment

• That interview was delicious.
                              sigpic

Comment

• I have no time for any of the Royal Family and don't think we should have one, certainly not one funded by the British tax payer but I'd very much include Harry in that - and Meghan by association.

The British tabloids are vicious to all women who marry into the Royal Family. Meghan actually had nothing like the amount of attention/hounding that Diana or Sarah Ferguson got back in the day. Kate Middleton was ridiculed in our papers for years while she waited for William to propose and so was her family.

If I thought this might bring the RF down, I might be more interested but if they survived the absolute outrage over Diana's death, they will survive anything. Reaction here is very mixed. And it's all we'll hear about for weeks when there are many more important things to be worrying about.
                                Bitter Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X