No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, like Meghan said, sure, the others endured rudeness . . . but rudeness isn't racism. And! What the others did endure wasn't right either and also deserves to be called out, obvs!

I mean, for real WHAT IS THIS SHIT.

This is NOT a healthy family to belong to, good on Meghan and Harry for getting the hell out and for speaking up about it. If nothing else, it'll give the next woman to be wooed by a royal a pause before being trapped in that nightmare.

​​​​​​​No surprise I'm Team Give Them All Hell And Burn It All Down. #ABOLISHTHEMONARCHY.

But also, you know . . . excellent memes.

Comment

• It's never been a secret that the Royal Family is terrible and that our press are disgusting.
      Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Sure the whole thing is rotten and likely rots from the top, but Elizabeth got me with her Christmas message this year - made me think that having a stable leader to be the point of continuity while political assholes come and go wouldn’t be a bad thing. But that’s just theory, and in practice it breeds what we see with these royals - entitled jerks.

Comment

• That the royal family are assholes may not be a secret but I don't think it's that universally believed either, especially inside Britain so maybe stories to prove it are not useless.

Also, I have no qualm to believe that Harry is an entitled asshole (and Meghan for that matter) but that they left is a step to the right direction.

In Greece we had monarchy as recently as the 1970s and oh, boy were they entitled assholes too. Thank God we got rid of them.
          sigpic

Comment

• The opener for the Irish Times review of the Harry and Meghan interview:

PURE POETRY. #AbolishTheMonarchy

The BRF today, scrambling around trying to prove they are not racist:

Comment

• Originally posted by dada_teacher View Post
              That the royal family are assholes may not be a secret but I don't think it's that universally believed either, especially inside Britain so maybe stories to prove it are not useless.
              It's not universally believed because some people are staunch royalists and traditionalists and this story won't have touched them in any way.

Some great news though, Piers Morgan has lost his job.
              Last edited by Linda; 03-09-2021, 01:23 PM.
              Bitter Shipper

Comment

• I didn't watch the interview and I don't care much about royals. I have a hard time welling up interest or sympathy in anything but fancy wedding dresses they wear. Like so many things these days I'm kinda like: Hmmm. Smells like they're allll assholes.

I'm SUPER into the Allen V. Farrow doc on HBO! DEFINITELY a case of assholes all the way down.
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                X