No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, Ben is definitely gonna fuck this up. He can't help it!

That said, JLo has been one to put up with him being a fuck up in ways Garner was not equipped to? I mean, *he* bolted from their first relationship, not her and it sure seemed like she had plenty of reason to bolt.

It feels like Garner got him during some healthy and happy and sober years. And she worked to eliminate the "bad influences" and I think it felt suffocating to him. He's gotta have some room to be a fuck up or he will go off the rails entirely. Miss Hospital Corners couldn't give him that room (NOR COULD I, so no shade even though I think she's tedious for being a Christian mom blogger at heart). I always felt like JLo tolerates some level of emotional chaos even though she seems pretty controlled with herself (with diet and exercise and her physical being)? Just based on who she dated.

Also, I think she likes Ben's bad streak in a way most of us would roll our eyes at? If anyone can keep him just in line enough? It's probably JLo!
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I am also happy J.Lo is happy, but I didn’t know he was, like, weeping into her bosom on her honeymoon-birthday. Enjoy that lifelong project!

Comment

• Imagine feeling this way about Blue Crush?

"20 years ago, my world changed because of this movie!" the actress, 39, wrote on Instagram Aug. 9. "And over those two decades, I've learned just how very rare it is to experience something like Blue Crush… so unique, intimate and true. If there are certain experiences that make up the vital organs of your life, this movie undoubtedly holds my heart."

Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Now I have to go see if there is Blue Crush fanfic, because she probably wrote it. I would be all superior about this, but I am not in a morally strong position given some things I love like that.

Comment

• The behind the scenes shenannigans of Don't Worry Darling seem more interesting than the movie itself!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X