No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's so young and dumb and now she's going to be tied that trailer trash for the rest of her little life!
    I don't see her as really being less trashy than him. Sure she has the career and money and all, but she's trailer trash at heart.

Comment

• I heard they found Leaf drunk outside the [defunct] Viper Room singing "Stand By Me" in his CashBlack.

Comment

• Do u c how guilt eats at him?
        OMB, leave him alone! It wasn't his fault!

*points at Samantha Mathis and runs*

Comment

• Oh, please! Samantha Mathis is already irrelevent so she's probably fighting a bottle elsewhere (and nobody cares enough to write about it). I always let Linda have all the Samanta hate. It's my job to cover Leaf!

Sarah, hee!
          It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Isadora! I blame it on the fact that he just got through portraying young Johnny Cash, who was no stranger to the bottle. He's just in character!
            "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

Comment

• Ooooooh, the rehab is METHOD! DeNiro will be so proud.

Maybe he's just getting a wee bit of surgery to make him pretty like River.

Comment

• If he gets his lip fixed? I might actually start to like him.
                It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• <-- digs the fucked up lip.

Comment

• Defamer is reporting that Gaffleck are engaged.

And they also gave up this sad nugget. Dammit, Corey! Kill my youth, why don't you?
                    "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

Comment

• O

M

B

*sob*

Comment

• Affleck bought Garner a $500,000, 4.5-carat Harry Winston engagement ring — as compared to the 6.1-carat pink diamond ring from Winston which Affleck got for his former fiancée Jennifer Lopez.
                        Ouch.

*waits for her to dump him for Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom*

Comment

• Don't be silly, V. Her love don't cost a thing!

Comment

• I just saw a trailer for a movie called Monster In Law, starring Jane Fonda, J-Lo, and Vartan! I don't know whether to be impressed that he got this gig, or to shake my head over how far J-Lo has fallen. It has a very pleasing symmetry, though.

Comment

• The Vartan Punk'd saga continues:

Whom to believe - Michael Vartan or Rebecca Romijn?
                              My money's on Romijn.

Over lunch the other day at The Four Seasons Hotel in L.A. - a lunch overheard by a Lowdown spy - the "X-Men" beauty dished about that unhappy recent business between the "Alias" hunk and Ashton Kutcher's MTV show, "Punk'd."

Vartan has grimly and humorlessly denied rumors that he was taken for a ride by Kutcher's jokesters - never mind that Kutcher has maintained he was.

"Not true. None of it's true," Vartan insisted to "Access Hollywood."

"They literally made it up. It's unbelievable," he claimed.

"Here's what really happened," Romijn confided to her tablemates, who included her actor-boyfriend, Jerry O'Connell, and "Oprah" interior decorator Nate Berkus. "He thought he was auditioning for the villain role in 'Spider-Man 3.' So he learned pages and pages of dialogue to prepare, and then when he showed up for the audition he was hooked up to all these wires and strung up in a harness and spun all around and just left hanging there.

"He kept asking, 'Please, can I come down?' And they kept saying no, they needed to leave him up there to test his endurance in the harness."

When the practical joke was finally revealed, Romijn recounted, a very irked Vartan refused to sign the release allowing the segment to air - and it never did.

Yesterday Vartan's PR rep had no comment on Romijn's account.

"Desperate Housewives" heartthrob Jesse Metcalfe was a much better sport than Vartan when the same trick was played on him - and his "Punk'd" segment aired a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Poor Chris Klein

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/en...483606000.html

Comment

Working...
                                X