No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwah! J.Lo AND Vartan! Stupid Photographer should have placed himself bettah!
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Christian Slater is having another mini-ds.
      But then it could just be a case of mistaken identity.

Comment

• Awesome! But if that's the quote they're pulling the $cientology swipe from, I think Shields is talking more about movies. Hee.
        Actress Brooke Shields has lambasted former pal Tom Cruise for criticizing her "misguided" use of drugs to combat her post-natal depression. Cruise - who claims to have helped people fight drug addictions through his controversial Scientology religion - recently attacked the Suddenly Susan star for becoming dependant on Paxil, following the birth of her daughter Rowan. But Shields is disgusted by the Top Gun star's "dangerous" comments and took a swipe at his Scientology beliefs, by saying she wouldn't take advice from someone who devotes his life to creatures from outer space. She fumes, "His comments are dangerous. He should stick to saving the world from aliens." Shields is currently weaning herself off her medication so she and husband Chris Henchy can have another child.

Comment

• I heard that this morning on the radio! Along with the rumor that Tom & Katie are engaged and she's converting to Scientology.

Comment

• I Brook Shields!! She may not be the smartest gal around, but damn if she ain't fun! I love her insistence on keeping the bushy brows, even though it makes her less hot. I love the fact that she's not so good with the acting, but still gets to keep her own show starring her bad self playing her bad self. It's so cute.

I therefore hate Agassi and his shaved chest, and hope he gets knocked out in the first round of every competition he's in. Bastard.
            Last edited by Ginni; 06-01-2005, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• I'm with Ginni! My girl crush on Shields right now is intense!
              Shields Mocks Cruise and Holmes' Romance
              Actress Brooke Shields and Tom Cruise's ongoing feud has intensified - after the Suddenly Susan star mocked the16 year age-gap between the actor and his new girlfriend Katie Holmes. Cruise - who has helped people fight drug addictions through his controversial Scientology religion - recently attacked Shields for becoming dependant on anti-depressant Paxil, following the birth of her daughter Rowan. And Shields has continued her war of words against Cruise following his "dangerous" comments, by offering him a child ticket so he can take Holmes to see her in hit London musical Chicago. She says, "If he wants to see Chicago, I've left him two tickets - one adult, one child." The actress recently took a swipe at Cruise's religious beliefs, by saying she wouldn't take advice from someone who devotes his life to aliens.
              INFINITY

Comment

• Wow. Cruise has become a walking advert for why people *should* take drugs for psychiatric illnesses.

He was interviewed tonight on the Australian 60 Minutes and I'm no end pissed off with both him and the interviewer. First of all, before Cruise would agree to be interviewed, the reporter had to attend a 4 hour Mind Head session. Then in the middle of the interview, when discussing his and Kidman's shared parenting, the reporter asked if they also share discussion on each other's professional lives. Cruise went right off! Told the guy he'd stepped way over the mark asking that and to pull his manners back in immediately.

What pissed me off about the reporter was that he backed *way* down and sincerely apologised. Fuck me dead. It was the perfect opportunity to tell the little alien pissfart where to go. On the other hand, the reporter was kind of backed into a corner because the interview was aired on the network that is owned by probably the richest man in Australia and his son (James Packer) was recruited some time ago by Cruise into Mind Head. If James or his daddy don't like you, you're booted off the network in a heartbeat.

Still, it was so frigging embarrassing I'd give my resignation tomorrow anyway if I were that interviewer. So he may as well have gotten two cents worth in. He came off looking like a scared little mouse - not that he's a go-get-'em interviewer at the best of times. This was 60 Minutes after all.

Tomorrow morning's breakfast show is having an "exclusive" interview with KH. I have the VCR set. Hee!

Comment

• Former Dallas star Victoria Principal was rushed to the hospital on Saturday where she was diagnosed with a rare blood disease. The 59-year-old actress is a victim of intravascular hypercoagulation and has "suffered in silence for years with this debilitating disease" according to a friend. Principal, who has a successful multimillion-dollar skin-care range, has since been discharged from Malibu Urgent Care Clinic and is now "at home under doctor's care," reports website Pagesix.Com.
                  Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I can hear Neo's cackle from here!! You can put the voodoo pins down now!!

Comment

• I wish no ill on the woman, I just don't like her.

Ginni, did you know that when she showed up for Andy's funeral that the brothers made her leave and wouldn't even let her get out of her limo? Did u.
                      "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• Penn Jillette just named his baby daughter "Moxie CrimeFighter".

Moxie CrimeFighter.

Moxie CrimeFighter

No matter how you say it, it just sounds cool.

Moxie CrimeFighter

Comment

• *gasp* That is the coolest crazy celebrity name evah!

I want to have a baby to name her Moxie! I love it!

Comment

• So, according to local radio here in LA this morning, Jennifer Aniston is quoted in an upcoming Vanity Fair confirming what we all already knew...that Brad cheated on her (or, as she puts it, "shared his love with someone else.")

Comment

• This isn't mean-spirited, but Leo Di Caprio got slashed in the face by a bottle. Ouch, man.

Comment

• Poor Leo! I saw the pics of his face at defamer! YIPES.

And then I follwed this at link posted at The Superficial:

Diaz punched
                                BANG
                                June 21, 2005

(BANG) - Cameron Diaz was left stunned after she was punched in the face by a model who claimed the actress ruined her dress at a star-studded party.

Furious Coralie Eicholtz, 23, attacked Cameron at Monte Carlo nightclub Jimmy's after saying the actress stood on her gown causing her to trip and fall.

New Zealand beauty Coralie reportedly said: "As Cameron leaped over our seats she accidentally trod on my dress - putting a big hole in it. I toppled over and fell on my face - so I gave her a right hook before my friends stepped in."

The model has now threatened to take further revenge by stealing Cameron's fianc, Justin Timberlake.

She is quoted by Britain's Daily Star newspaper as saying: "Cameron looked like a scared rabbit. I wanted to kill her. The perfect way to get her back would be to go after Justin Timberlake. That really would irritate her."

Um. It's open season on celebrities! Run, Afflecks and Hiltons! RUN!

Comment

Working...
                                X