Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the picture you mean?

Because that's a shot from The Beach, apparently. If it's another one, link it up, bitch!

Comment

• Bwah! That's the one. I only read the first version of the posted story. I love the amendment:

[*If Leo looks a little young, itís because we were too stupid and lazy to be bothered to read the little note that reveals the pic is from The Beach after Salon told us is was a post-bottling pic. Reading is for losers! And for people that want the ďfactsĒ!]

It's tru enuf for me.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I thought that was the bottle pic too! Heeeeeee! I was so sad for him yesterday after seeing it.

Comment

• Tom Cruise tells Matt Lauer you don't know these things! But I do! I go out and get my LEARN on!

Aaaaaand I'm officially tired of Tom's learning about stuff. Can't he just go back to talking about his movies and flashing those giant capped teeth?
          "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• Seriously, WHERE did he come from all of a sudden? Is it really true that his people wer doing such a great job of keeping him under wraps and now that he's going it alone (well, with his sister) he just blabs and blabs and blabs? I find it hard to believe he could have been made to shut up prior to this! Did something in his brain just break and cause him to be unable to shut the fuck up and crap he knows nothing about? WTF is he talking about ritalin and electroshock therapy for? Zuh? What has that to do with Brooke taking antidepressants? He's a total nutbar! Seriously! Who knew he was THIS looney tunes? I never really paid much attention to him before and now it's like BAM! The gag has been removed: total freakshow!

Comment

• Holy crap. I am busting for a good interviewer to have a go around with him. How come they all cowtow to him by saying he definitely knows what he's talking about? He never actually talks of the history of psychiatry or his knowledge of it except to merely *say* he's studied it! Show me the evidence you've studied it, Tom!

Vitamins and exercise for post-natal depression? He's clearly never personally known someone going through it. Fuckwit.

He's like a broken record stuck on this Ritalin and electro-shock therapy. I think the theory about his "uncaging" came from the timeline of when he employed his sister. The correlation is hard to ignore!

Comment

• And that's why it will be such a truly beautiful thing when he knocks his 'amazing love' up with his amazing supersperm and they have an amazing child, followed by Kate Not Katie going into a homocidal postpartum killing spree. Yeah, just give her a B-12 shot then, Tommy!

I'm so glad he's here to educate me about my body. I was really clueless to how these flappy bits down below worked, but no more! I have felt the powah of The Cruise! I got both calcium *and* the mega-B 100 vitamins this morning and then I started jumping on the couch and flapping my arms about.

Y'ALL JUST AREN'T EDUCATED YET! WOOOOOOO!
                "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• Mostly I think the Scientology stuff is just really silly and ridiculous so I don't much care, but whenever he talks about psychology or psychiatry it makes me so mad.

What the hell is he talking about, and why is he referring to the history of psychiatry as though it's some big scandal that no one has had the courage to learn about before him?

Not only does he have no idea what he's talking about, but he's all over the place with this stuff. If Ritalin, ECT, and antipsychotics have anything to do with each other, I would love for someone to explain it to me.

Comment

• Duh, didn't you know that the Nazis invented psychiatry?

1) Not true.

2) Wonder if he thinks the VW Beetle is also A Bad Thing.

Comment

• Hee. I love the idea that the original intention/people behind any idea/invention immediately negates its current purpose. The VW being a lovely example.

I also love that the e-meter was an early tool of psychiatry! And I love that Scientology is really just untrained psychologists measuring a person's internal progress by discussing problems while the person is strapped to a wee meter and holds a couple of cans. That's REAL science! Anti-depressants are poison! Viva le Hubbard!

Goddamn! Tom Cruise is a fucking freakshow, man!

Should we have a TomKat thread since this is getting confusing with the two threads? I'm for it.
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by isadora
                        Should we have a TomKat thread since this is getting confusing with the two threads? I'm for it.
                        Paris Hilton has her own thread, and she's like 1/10 the annoyance that TomKat has become. Which is to say, seems like a good idea to me.

Comment

• Drew Barrymore tracked down a 23-year-old girl that was going to undergo plastic surgery -- and be featured on MTV's "I Want A Famous Face" (namely Drew's!) -- and begged her to reconsider. She actually convinced the girl to change her mind! Yay for Drew.

Comment

• June 28, 2005 -- COULD there be a little bundle of Jolie on the way? Hollywood insiders are buzzing over whether blockbuster Tinseltown couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are expecting a baby from their high-profile fling. "She's just in her first trimester," one well- placed industry source told The Post's Braden Keil in the Hamp tons over the weekend. "Obvi ously, they're keeping everything very quiet." Jolie's spokesman, Geyer Kosinski, did not return numerous calls and e-mail inquir ies yesterday. Meanwhile, Star magazine speculates the next step in the couple's blissful relation ship "might not be so easy to hide." Jolie said in 2002 that she preferred adoption when she and then-hubby Billy Bob Thornton adopted Cambo dian infant Maddox, now 3. "Angelina is very giv ing," a source told Star. "If she thinks it will make Brad happy, she probably won't hesi tate." In the latest W magazine, Pitt is photographed with Jolie in a 60-page lay out of cozy 1960s-style family shots.

I'm sure she is as pregnant as Demi Moore!

Comment

• Apparently, the Affleck/Garner is now official. Next comes baby!

Comment

• I believe Affleck is incapable of fidelity. But Garner is probably not much better. Good luck to them!

Comment

Working...
                                X