No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I how insane you are over River/Leaf's tragic death/survival.

it.

Comment

• His brother was hot and talented as hell but was also a JUNKIE. They die, sometimes on a street corner.
      "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

Comment

• I loooove this argument.
        It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• As if I needed another reason to hate Gwyneth. Every single quote in that article makes me want to smack her.

Also, I read the Vanity Fair interview with Jenny An last week and now I reallyreallyreally hate Brad.

<-- easily manipulated.

Comment

• Clearly Gwynnie understands life, love and fame in a deeper, more profound way than the rest of us! God, she really is the most skanktimonious person that ever lived.
            It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• So I hate Kate (Hudson) with a fiery passion and believe she's arguably the most overrated blonde Hollywood has to offer (ok, Zellwegger's the most) but a celeb sighting is a celeb sighting.
              Her hubby opened for Petty this past weekend and Kate was onstage during the whole set. She was holding the baby for the first song and then, the baby was taken away and she chainsmoked for the next fifty minutes. Though, I don't think it was so much best not to do this around the baby as it was best not to do this around the baby since five thousand people are watching.

Comment

• I'm actually concerned about the poor bub's eardrums!

Comment

• Originally posted by deux
                  I'm actually concerned about the poor bub's eardrums!
                  Me too! That's how I know I must be getting old.

Comment

• Baby had earmuffs.

Comment

• This had me ; Those hobbits are so darn cute about their gay lurve.

From defamer:
                      Unlike most avowedly straight actors who have been rumored to be gay, former Hobbitses Elijah Wood doesn’t freak the hell out and call his lawyers. Instead, he throws back his head and laughs and laughs:

“There’s one that’s called elijahwoodisveryverygay, which is actually a personal favorite of mine, it’s absolutely hilarious,” Wood said, reports World Entertainment News Network. “It’s this kind of joke Web site that maintains that they have proof that I am very, very gay in various photographs — photographic evidence (of me) holding hands with a male.”

Wood says some of the “photos” are pretty realistic. “I was actually at a film festival once… and this fan came up with a gift… I open the gift in front of all these people that I’m talking to and it happens to be a photo from one of these Web sites of me and [LOTR co-star] Dominic Monaghan making sweet love,” Wood explains.” If you didn’t know any better, it kinda looks real. These people have a lot of time on their hands and my hat’s off (to them) because it’s very good work.””
                      Wood is obviously so comfortable with his sexuality that he’s not afraid to wreak havoc with everyone else’s. That picture of his face emerging from a plywood birth canal probably did some profound psychic damage to fellow breeders. Our nightsweats won’t abate for weeks.

Elijah Wood gets laugh out of gay rumors [MSNBC]
                      Elijah Wood is Very, Very Gay [veryverygay.com]
                      And you can see the photo of Elijah coming out of a birth canal at defamer. It's QUITE disturbing, especially as he's wearing his Sin City face.

Comment

• Little Cletus is here. the first line of that article.

Comment

• The celeb gossip is kerrazy today. The Mirror has a bunch of pictures of Kate Moss snorting coke with her druggie boyfriend in some studio, Squinty McBeard is requesting an annulment from her gay husband and claiming that he was fraudulent in some way, and BitBit's baby all in one day. Entertainment Tonight and Extra must be blowing fuses about which story they want to lead with.

Comment

• I those Kate Moss pictures! So shocking! And yet not.

I love that Squinty only married Kenny on the rebound from Jack White (who is a douchebag, if everybody who claims to know him in Metro Detroit is to be believed) and that Jack promptly married some model. Aww. I'm rooting for those two kerr-azy kids!

One of my coworkers (I don't like) is a scenester and she was at a wedding a couple of years back for some Detroit musician hipster and Jack was there with Squinty. I think I'm a RLTL shipper in their case. They both just seem like awful people who do horrible things (like ruining the lives of other people) to get back at each other for random grievances. That amuses me. It'd make a good sitcom.

Comment

• Aw... and Asshat and Demi got hitched too. How I missed all the good stuff while I was away.

Comment

• Sweet, merciful heavens. Maybe now isadora can watch the show again:

http://people.aol.com/people/article...109973,00.html

Chad Michael Murray, Sophia Bush Split
                                It's a "tough time" for both of them. Snerk.

Comment

Working...
                                X