No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, for both of them. She's heartbroken and trying to seduce that chick that plays Peyton. He's drowning his sorrows the same place he was drowning his happiness when they were together: fan pussy and Firebelly beer! *whoo*

Are they a couple on the show? Because that might make me watch. I like the idea of seeing their pain played out on the small screen.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Scroll to Sept. 23 - MM in some god awful outfit but they still manage to call her Andie & dis her for cheating on Pacey.

Comment

• Well, I think they ended S2 with a cliffhangerish kind of thing as far as actual relationshippiness goes, but yeah, it was pretty clear that Brooke and Lucas are the supahcouple now. It'll prob be dragged out and painful, but I'd say we should expect sexin' and a pregancy scare this season with those two. Unless the stahs throw down and refuse to be filmed together, and all bets are off.

Oh, poor Andie! Fug, indeed.

Comment

• Well, so the stahs *did* throw down.

From Kristen at E!:

CMM and Sophia Bush "marriage" issues *are* basically sabotaging the planned OTH reunion of Lucas and Brooke. Bastards.

Also, Lauren Graham is dating Marc Blucas. Wha?? That really doesn't jive with my image of her at all. I was watching an old Law and Order a few weeks ago where she nearly hooked up with Det. Curtis, and now I'm firmly a LG/Benjamin Bratt shipper. Don't tell me if he's married, I really don't want to know.

Comment

• I thought she was a lesbian...?
            "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• That's the rumour, but it's only "Star of a WB Show" or something. The full rumour was that it was LG and Marcia Cross. Which is completely untrue. Though I'm still not sure which star of Desperate Housewives it was that came out.

Comment

• Kristen is making the Blucas assertion here:

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristi...5/050930b.html

And mama Gilmore, Lauren Graham, did one better by dating a WB star who is not on her own show. I've teased this enough, so I'll just go ahead and tell you: It's Buffy's former squeeze, Marc Blucas (Riley), and they've been dating about a month. Atta Gilmore!
                It's just . . .weird.

Comment

• Please tell me Nicholas Cage did not name his son after Superman.

Comment

• Lohan crash. Again. While being chased by the Paps.

As much as she's a skank, that shit just ain't right.

Comment

• Eyewitness reports at PerezHilton.com claim there were no paps! She was just driving like a coke-out asshole. Hee!
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I really like her, because I heard she's fighting with Hillary Duff over Aaron Carter. That's really cute. Heh.

Comment

• According to Ray Winstone, Brangelina are now engaged. I don't how reliable the source is, but damn! Y'all know I luvs the hawtness that is Brangelina, but this looks so tacky. His divorce was only finalized earlier this month. I wonder if Brad and Tom are in a secret competition to see who can win the Men Over 40 Famewhore Contest.

Comment

• I read Angie now refuses to speak to Ray and has stopped filming on their movie until he apologizes and atones for his sin of trash talking.

Comment

• It ain't so! (allegedly)

Comment

• Joaquin walking the line? The big press push for "Walk the Line" is taking its toll on Joaquin Phoenix's always-precarious sanity. Page Six -- whose insiders report he's "on the verge of a nervous breakdown" -- recounts his odd behavior at the movie's Los Angeles premiere last Friday. "Do I have a large frog in my hair?" he asked a reporter on the red carpet. "Something's crawling out of my scalp." And when told he "looked great," Phoenix said, "No, but I feel it. I'm not worried about the looks. I'm worried about the sensation of my brain being eaten ... What did you ask me?" His publicist, either trying to explain away his behavior or herself overcome by hallucinations, said, "I think a fly flew on his head. I was standing right there and was laughing with him." (Page Six)

Umm, I'm going to back off my hatred now because it's working.

Comment

Working...
                                X