No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So apparently Gwyneth and Chris applied for a marriage license in Santa Barbara (also the site of my wedding!) so it looks like the wedding may be happening. Although Chris apparently beat up some English paparazzi that came to photograph them.

Unrelated Gwyneth/Santa Barbara gossip: Gwyneth attended UCSB at the same time I did, but dropped out after less than a year. The funny thing is the only reason she got accepted in the first place was because Michael Douglas (our most famous alum) pulled some strings.

Comment

Gwynnie is married! No illegitimate children for her. Hee.
      Nicole Kidman has made it public she's less than pleased with Tom Cruise's loose tongue at the premiere of her new film Cold Mountain. The Aussie actress declared she was far from happy with her ex-husband's candid interview with CNN chat show host Larry King, in which he revealed Kidman was dating rocker Lenny Kravitz. And, when asked about the romance at her Friday night premiere, she insisted the relationship isn't supposed to be public knowledge. She said, "I don't talk about it. I wish he didn't, but he does."
      Oh, that Tom! Grrr.

And the split between Spike & Sophia Coppola is final! Neo, you were right! Many people seem to think that the behavior of Spike is similar to that of Giovanni Ribisi in Lost in Translation! I that. I don't know why. It also reminds me of the fact that she wrote the script with Bill Murray in mind. She said something along the lines of: If you were lonely and miserable in a foreign country who would you want to hang out with? Bill Murray would cheer you up. Hee.
      Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

I'm looking forward to Nicole having biological children and the flurry that will surround Tom when that happens.

<-- goes back and forth on Tom/Nic loyalties

Comment

<--- doesn't like either of them

Comment

My hatred for Tom is so strong that I would like Nicole just to spite Tom, but every time I find her annoying I remember Moulin Rouge and To Die For and I like her again.

Comment

<--- hates Nicole Kidman.

Ozzy's accident is doing wonders for sales (in the UK) of his dreary duet with Kelly. Now Will won't get his 3rd week at #1. If I wasn't a little worried he might die, I'd be shouting "PUBLICITY STUNT!"

This week's Heat magazine claims that Chris Martin's family only found out about Gwynnie's pregnancy when the media announced it. She is such a bad influence.

Mrs Beckham isn't doing the alternative Xmas speech this year. According to Channel 4 (who air the alternative speech, last year was Sharon Osborne) the papers made that up. Some reality show cuople are doing it.
              Bitter Shipper

Comment

BWAH! I told you that movie was her Screw-You to Spike. Hmm...I love them equally though, so it's hard for me to take sides.

Does anyone else remember Mimi Rogers' comments a few years after she divorced Tommy Shortstuff? She said she wanted to have kids and that was why she left.

Nicole does seem like an odd, grounded choice for Lenny anyway after Lisa Bonet and Cree Summer.

Gwyneth? I'm sick of your vagina, but I do love that you had to have strings pulled to get into a state college.
                Last edited by NeoMaxy; 12-09-2003, 08:51 PM.
                "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

Did anybody see all the pictures of Gwyn and Chris and his listening to her tummy and all that? Didn't that seem sort of show-y? They must have known they were being photographed. I mean, good for them if they're happy but that seemed like a chance to get some good PR, you know?

Is anybody else sick of Ben Affleck's bitching about fame? I'm *thisclose* ing about.
                  Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

It's honestly hard for me to think of ANYthing about Ben Affleck that DOESN'T annoy me.

Comment

Well he did get his tiny little chicklet teeth fixed...but on Paramount's dime!

I guess Armageddon was good for something after all.
                      "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

Originally posted by NeoMaxy
                        Does anyone else remember Mimi Rogers' comments a few years after she divorced Tommy Shortstuff? She said she wanted to have kids and that was why she left.
                        Hell, I remember her saying she wanted kids even when she was with him. (That probably just makes me very old.) But no spawn arrived. Then I noted how quickly she became pregnant once married again.

I saw a newsbreak earlier today but unfortunately didn't catch the main bulletin tonight. It said Kidman's broken up with Lenny because she caught him cheating with a Brazilian model. Or a Brazilian something. Then they showed a quick pic of the woman sitting on Lenny's lap.

I'd search the net for more on this goss but I don't have time just now. They may have picked up on the story a week or so ago where he allegedly said he wasn't in love with Kidman and pieced that together with his broken engagement to that Brazilian girl. They might have been scraping for some news stories tonight.

I'm with Sarah. I don't give a damn who Kidman's with, as long as she has some kids to him. Tom's such a fucknut.

Comment

Bachelor Bob & Estella were together at Trista & Ryan's wedding, which apparently happened in all it's ostentatious glory on Sunday.

Also, Bobby smacked Whitney! Oh, Bobby Brown. When will he learn that it hasn't been his perogative in over a decade?
                          Last edited by NeoMaxy; 12-11-2003, 12:47 AM.

Comment

The fuck? I didn't even know that Bobby was still alive, let alone that they're still together.

*sigh* When will Whitney come to her senses and hook up with Mariah Carey instead, and make my ultimate dream couple come true.

Comment

Bachelor Andrew Firestone and Jenn Schefft have broken up. Hmmm, who could have predicted this would happen.

Elvis Costello and Diana Krall are married.

Comment

I saw some footage of Whitney leaving with Bobby today in their car with a big ass bruise on her face and then she started singing to the crowd all batshit crazy happy. Why won't anyone help her get the hell out? And what of little Bobbi Xtina? What about the child?

Whitney does not have the greatest love of all.

Comment

Working...
                                X