No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm suffering from some temporary insomnia and I'm here alone and bored and this isn't in the slightest bit mean, but Moxie Crimefighter is the cutest baby! She's all chubby and bald just the way I like babies to be.
    Last edited by IssieCol; 11-18-2005, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• OMG- they even dress her like a crimefighter! Well, not really, but they should. I like the leopard print onesie, but I wish they would include a cape, or an ammo holster or maybe a tiny baby fedora!

Comment

• For thost that hate Ana Lucia on Lost, she may not last the whole season. She got a DUI last week and it violates her parole (she's all class, that Michelle) and it could land her crabby ass in jail. I doubt it, given the lawyer she can afford but she's still trashy and probably has some weird ass "code" that she follows in her head and she'll just go to jail and kick the asses of other DUI/rabble rousers who try to start something with her because that's keepin' it real! She kind of reminds me of a lot of girls from my neighborhood back in Flint.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Hee. Did you see that the woman who plays "Libby" also got busted for it within 15 minutes of MR? I guess the cast really does party together.

I've been trying not to pay attention to the latest Brangelina news on account of my already-seething hatred, but this? Is so beyond fucked up. They are such assholes.

Comment

• I heard that Brad wanted to adopt Zahara with Angie but felt it would be inappropriate to do so publicly before his divorce (and the summer movie promo season) was over.

I'm so Team Jolie, it's not even funny!

I was thinking last night that I wonder at what point FrankenVaughn decided to go after Aniston. Was it while he was filming Mr. & Mrs. Smith. I can sort of see his little cogs turning: "Hey, Brad and Angie are totally hittin' it. Aniston is in play! I repeat, ANISTON IS IN PLAY. Get my agent on the phone! Now!"
            Last edited by isadora; 12-05-2005, 12:14 PM.
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• to the Brangelina news. Why can't they just admit they're together? Everyone in the free world knows their banging and the only reason to keep denying it is because they want everyone to continue thinking about whether they're banging. And you know when they finally admit to it they'll do this whole bullshit thing about wanting to keep it private.

The only good thing about this non-relationship thing they have going on is that I don't have to hear Angelina go on and on in interviews about all the dirty, pretentious sex they're having, cause did you hear? Angelina likes it freaky and is more hardcore than you.

I have a bottomless pit of seething Brangelina hatred.

Comment

• But you can't deny the hotness. H-O-T-T.

In other news, the chaos is ovah. She's not only seen lawyers about divorcing the shmuck, but she got his car towed.

I know - you're all as shocked as I am. Who ever saw this coming? Umm... everyone. Including Kevin.

Did she ever sign that prenup?

Comment

• FrankenVaughn
                  to calling my boyfriend names. I'm personally hurt.

I've been meaning to talk about this: I've recently been deeply in love with Vince Vaughn (He's such a meat), so naturally, I rent movies that I find out he's in, play it and sit down waiting for him to drop his pants. No luck so far, but at one point I realized I'd been waiting in vain, because he wouldn't even take off his shirt. I'm sure of this because he keeps his shirt on during the car wash scene in Dodgeball when his ugly mates are all being sexy and it looks really awkward. Later he conveniently gets latex suit that covers all his chest and back, when the others are in thongs. Do you celeb gossip expert know about any hung up he has about this? Deets? Is he in some freak religion that disapproving of nipple showing? Or is it back hair problem? Or other issues?

For the record, my feelings for him do not change a bit despite of this. Which is how I know it's real love.

Btw, I watched "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" and meh. I don't really like it. Too much Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
                  Last edited by Herman; 12-07-2005, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• Is, have you seen this? World's most dysfunctional couple Eminem and Kim are ON again! And probably getting remarried!

Comment

• They are such HELLmates!

I love them!

*cough* And I'm listening to the interview right now and it bitters me out that I missed it live because that morning show Eminem always goes on is my back-up when Howard Stern, NPR and Air America fails me (I spend a lot of time in my car driving around). Of course, I also listen to my ipod a lot. But that's not the point. I should have heard it first! I didn't know till someone emailed me! I'm off my game.

Also? Eminem literally lives five miles from my house and I have never seen his ass around town! I mean, I don't really hang at the Taco Bell drive-thru and swill the Dew but still.

Also? In the interview, Em totally calls Kim "his wife" repeatedly. I mean, I love them because they are so trashy! They've cheated on each other like crazy, been on drugs, they've both been in rehab, in jail, at my Taco Bell! Dammit!

And people spot them around town! WHICH TOWN? DAMN. I need to drop my coffee culture lifestyle and stop hanging out at bookstores and start trolling the K-Mart, I guess.

Comment

• Maybe you could be a stalkerazzi and hang out at their kid's school. One of them is bound to show up there sometime. I heard about them being back together yesterday and while I'm not really surprised, I'm kind of worried. I don't see how this could end in any other way, but death anymore. What else do they have left to do to each other besides murder? I guess they could release a sex tape in which he's actually raping her in front of their daughter, but other than that all that's left is for one of them to stab the other one to death during a drug-crazed fit.

Comment

• Hee. That's amusing to me because Mr. Is takes his camera bag everywhere and I used to always ask him why and he almost always responded that a good picture of Eminem dead in a ditch or slapping Kim around will most certainly be worth the hassle of him lugging a bunch of bullshit camera equipment around!

Comment

• Do you celeb gossip expert know about any hung up [Vince Vaughn] has about this?
                            He doesn't have any issues that I know of, Herman.

Comment

• Holy mother of cum!

I get the issue: the no-six-pack.

Comment

• Vince is a Republican. I'm done with him. I'm going out with Michael Madsen now.

Comment

Working...
                                X