No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it about David Letterman that brings out teh crazies? My favorite part of the article:
    she said Letterman used code words, gestures and "eye expressions" to convey his desires for her.
    Clearly, she's a former DC viewer, since she was able to recognize his "eye chatter."

Comment

• Brad Renfro arrested for attempting to buy herion. You can see the pretty picture! Keep in mind that Brad Renfro is only 23-years-old! . He looks 40 in that picture!

Kids? Stay in school and don't do drugs!

Brad's history of legal skirmishes from gossiplist.com's email bulletin:

Knoxville, Tennessee: He struck a plea bargain on cocaine and marijuana charges and agreed to undergo random drug screening. [3 July 1998]

Knoxville Tennesse: He was arrested in his hometown again when police pulled him over and allegedly found cocaine and marijuana in his pants and socks. [5 June 1998]

Fort Lauderdale, Florida: Arrested on a grand theft charge for allegedly trying to steal a 45-foot yacht. He and a companion failed to untie the boat from the dock, causing damage to both the boat and the dock. [28 August 2000]

Sentenced to two years probation and ordered to pay more than $4,000 for repairs to the yacht. [5 January 2001]

Florida: While on probation in Florida, arrested May 16, 2001 for underage drinking as car was pulled over. Released from jail after $500 bond posted. [May 2001]

Knoxville, Tennessee - Brad was arrested and charged with public intoxication and driving without a license. He was stopped after a traffic violation near his house.[January, 2002]

Ordered back to jail for remainder of probation by Florida judge due to his drunk driving arrest in January. [February 2002]

He was also arrested 11/24 for a traffic incident. His court date has been set for 12/30/05.

He has apparently said that a friend compared him to River Phoenix and he cried. What an f-ed up kid.
      Last edited by isadora; 12-24-2005, 07:49 AM.
      It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• What happened to him?! He was one of my biggest crushes when I was about 13, and now he looks like a middle aged man.

That's horrifying.

Comment

• Lindsay Lohan
          "Confessions of a Broken Heart (Daughter to Father)"
          A Little More Personal (Raw)
          (Casablanca)

later, the city's humidity got to her and she had trouble breathing, the spokesperson said. She sought help from a doctor, who suggested she get herself to the emergency room. Lohan had been diagnosed with bronchial asthma as a child, her rep said, but she hasn't had an attack in years.

"It's the first attack since I've known her," spokesperson Leslie Sloane Zelnick said. "She's had attacks before, but not that many, and not recently. She's taking it easy now, she's resting comfortably. She's just tired and not feeling too good. It took a lot out of her."

Lohan is expected to be in the hospital for at least a few days but should be back in New York soon to start shooting her next film, "Chapter 27," her rep said (see "Lindsay Lohan, Jared Leto Teaming Up For John Lennon Film").

Lohan was hospitalized in October following a car accident and in 2004 for a high fever and exhaustion (see "Lindsay Lohan Taken To Hospital After Car Accident" and "Lindsay Lohan Hospitalized, Undergoing Tests").
          When are the insiders gonna finally spill that all her hospitalizations due to "asthma attacks" and "exhaustion" are blow and/or smack overdoses. The girl does cross-continent partying in a 24 hour period and dances her ass off at numerous clubs after shopping all day. I need to believe that she's on several uppers because otherwise, Lindsay Lohan is a super!girl with mutant powers who never needs sleep or food to survive.

Comment

• I love this story from defamer about Keifer Sutherland asking to destroy a hotel christmas tree:
            Normally, news from Sunday (even from across the Atlantic) feels positively ancient by midweek (blame the internets), but since we’re still desperately clinging to the holiday spirit, join us in spiking that final glass of probably-still-good eggnog and gather around the crackling fire to hear the incredible tale of Drunken Kiefer Sutherland Vs. That Fucking Christmas Tree, as told by the always-reliable folks at the British Sunday Mirror:

"At 2am bar staff refused to serve any more alcohol. Undaunted, Kiefer persuaded management to let them loose in the lobby.

He ordered yet more booze on room service, then staggered around the entrance hall, entertaining pals with a bizarre, flailing breakdancing routine.

It was then that a huge Christmas tree caught his eye.

“I hate that f***ing Christmas tree,” he declared. “The tree HAS to come down.”

Kiefer warned staff: “I’m smashing it - can I pay for it?”

A staff member replied: “I’m absolutely sure you can, sir.”

The Lost Boys star - famously ditched by Julia Roberts five days before their wedding in 1991 - then hurled himself into the Norwegian Spruce, sending baubles and lights crashing to the ground. Pulling pine needles out of his hair and t-shirt, he said to a hotel employee: “Ooh sorry about that…you’re so cool. This f***ing hotel rocks.”"

Say what you will about Mr. Sutherland’s antics (possibly mitigating factor: he was partying with the band he’s managing), but that had to be the politest instance of crapulent Christmas tree assault ever committed. However, his admirable recognition of proper pre-attack etiquette was, sadly, not very rock and roll. Next year, that tinsel-bedecked motherfucker comes down without warning.
            That cracks me up! I love the idea of asking if it's okay if you replace something before smashing it to the ground. It's very amusing to me. I would so do crazy shit like that if I were rich and drunk!

And I wouldn't make up lame excuses when I was hospitalized! I'd simply say: Hey, I got f-ed up! And I had to come back down to earth, baby!
            It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Lohan has apparently admitted that she's been taking drugs. At least, that was according to the Metro (freebie paper, not very reliable) this morning. She blames her emotional up-bringing, the stress of Hollywood, and the break up of her relationship with some bloke I've never heard of.

Comment

• I think the breakup was with the guy from That 70s Show. She's also apparently admitted to having an eating disorder. Shock! Diet and exercise, my ass. I do feel kind of bad for her--the crap with her family alone would be enough to make anyone crazy.

Comment

• And hanging out with Nicole Richie must skew your perspective on what normal people look like. Even when she was channeling Skelator, Lidsay still looked like a giantess next to Richie. I swear DJ AM broke up with her because her ribs kept stabbing him in the stomach every time they had sex.

Comment

• DJ AM used to be morbidly obese and had gastric bypass surgery. I can't imagine hanging with Nicole is helpful for him.
                    "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

Comment

• While the whole "on break" thing is Friends-ish the thing with the teacher creeps me out more.
                      (Scroll down to the story on "Lost" actor Naveen Andrews.
                      Also - SJP should be happy that Ellen is the kid's role model - at least she doesn't have to worry about him wearing dresses.)

And I'm so out of the loop that it took a while for me to remember where I saw Carey Hart before. In one of the first eps of Inked he dumped the girl he was dating - she happened to be the manager of the tattoo shop. Heartless bastard! hee.
                      Inked is ok but I like Miami Ink more. Kat & Garver are my faves - but they are all pretty good.
                      Last edited by Res; 01-08-2006, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• I love this so much, I'm thinking about cropping it and making it my desktop. It's so classay, but oddly very cute. I wonder if he has any idea what that means.

Comment

• Naveen is a dirty bird!

That's hot!

'Lost' star Naveen Andrews admits to fathering child while on break from longtime girlfriend

Naveen Andrews, 35, who plays Sayid on Lost, acknowledged today that he is the father of a baby boy conceived last year during a short break from his longtime girlfriend, actress Barbara Hershey, 57. In a statement released to the press, Naveen says that he and Barbara have worked things out, are together and committed, and that he "has every intention of assuming appropriate responsibility for the child". Naveen already has a 15 year old son, Jaisal, whom he had with his high school math teacher.

Source: AP

Comment

• Oh ew.

In other news, Lohan's trying to deny parts of the VF article. Yeah, because it's the bulimia that you should really be ashamed of, not all the coke you were doing. Ass.

Comment

• OMG. Aniston must be livid!

Also? That's hot.

Comment

• Does this mean Brad and Angelina are finally admitting they're together?

I don't buy Lohan having bulimia anyway. She's the kind of skinny that can only come from anorexia (and possibly a coke habit).

Comment

Working...
                                X