Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awwww.

And yes, I fully realize how completely retarded it is that I am disgusted by the news that the hottestcoupleEVAOMG!11 is going to bring a genetically perfect child into the world yet positively shmoopy over the fact that two complete psychopaths are about to reunite to finish destroying whatever slim chance their child had at not being a total mentalcase by adulthood. I am a woman of many contradictions.

Comment

• OMG, I love that, too!
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• The only thing I really love about the whole Kim/Eminem thing is that she's been in the spotlight for awhile now, and yet no one has told her to cut it out with that ridiculous lipliner.

Comment

• Oh my.

Mandy's left a comment!

Comment

• Second link no worky. And there's too many things on that first link for me to be sho what you're talkin' about, willis!

Comment

• I'll put the permalink in the TomKat thread.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Sorry Ginni - the first link was M&M remarries.

The second was the TomKat that Is posted on the proper thread.
                Last edited by Res; 01-15-2006, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• My favorite RLTL HELLmates got remarried last night:
                  Eminem remarries ex-wife in Michigan
                  2006/01/15
                  "Family and close friends were in attendance, including members of D12, 50 Cent, Obie Trice and members of G-Unit," Dennehy said.

Superstar rapper Eminem remarried his ex-wife on Saturday, a month after he announced they were getting back together, his publicist said.

"Marshall and Kim Mathers were married tonight in a small private ceremony at Meadow Brook Hall in Rochester, Michigan," said Dennis Dennehy, a spokesman for Eminem's label, Interscope Records.

News helicopters hovered overhead and paparazzi congregated outside as the Grammy-winning rapper born Marshall Bruce Mathers III and his high school sweetheart arrived by limousine and were whisked inside the 110-room mansion built for auto baron John Dodge's widow 80 years ago.

"Family and close friends were in attendance, including members of D12, 50 Cent, Obie Trice and members of G-Unit," Dennehy said.

"D12's Proof (whose real name is Deshaun Holton) was best man."

The first marriage of Eminem, 33, and Kim Mathers, 30, ended after two-plus years in October 2001 in an ugly legal fight that included a custody battle over their young daughter.
                  I'm SO BITTER. I can't tell you how close I live to Meadowbrook. In fact, had I gotten a bit of a bitch on with my gal pal last night we would have driven past the damn venue instead of just around the corner to the pizza place! SHIT. Why does Em continue to elude me IN MY OWN TOWN?

I bettah bump into that bitch before we move out of this area! Grrrr.

Comment

• I heard this wonderful rumor that Leaf totally fell in love with Reese during Walk the Line (which I actually believe because everything I've read about him makes him seem like he's totally method and crazy so I can see him over identifying with that situation and drawing parallels between Johnny/June/her husband and himself/Reese/Ryan). It made watching the Globes so entertaining last night to see how mopey he was and attribute it all to his pining over her. I was sort of hoping he would make some ridiculous statement in his speech about how he her, but alas.

Comment

• I'd heard that Joaquin had some overidentification issues with Cash and fell for Reese, but there seemed to be no tension last night. When he won, he and Ryan had that little exchange about money. Perhaps they betted on whether or not he would win and crazay, self-hating JP bet against himself and lost.

Reese and Ryan were adorable last night. They're usually kind of serious and low energy, but they were like the King and Queen of the prom last night.

I lurved that MW took her boyfriend and her girlfriend to the awards! It was the cutest. I didn't love her dress, but that's okay. She still looked super cute and even though she didn't win, I'm glad she got recognized.

Comment

• Heath finally finished his house and now he's selling. Doesn't like being squirted with water pistols.

God I hate this new-fangled trend of having an open plan bathroom/bedroom area. I like the Turkish rug though.

$7-$8 million price tag.

Comment

• Do any of you know who Christina Millian is? She's some cute, pop-tarty R&B tween star who used to date Nick Cannon from that MTV show Wild N Out. Anyway, they're both low B-listers and they used to date. In a recent interview, Millian totally outed Cannon for cheating on her and she goes on and on about it in explicit detail. How he was trying to hook up with girls she knew while she was off making a movie, how she tracked his phone calls for 2 months until she found damning evidence, and all sorts of sordid goods. I couldn't name you one song of hers, but she's now one of my favorite people on the planet.

You can listen to it here. It is so, so good! I wish I cared about these particular people at all so my joy could be even greatah. It's how I want every celeb to dish after a breakup. It's my dream for JennyAn to dog Brad out like this!

Comment

• Speaking of JennyAn, did y'all read the bit about her ex-friend that is trash talking in code?

I LOVE this story! LOVELOVELOVE.

Here's the original story, from Lloyd Grove's column in case you missed it:
                            Jennifer Aniston probably wishes she'd been nicer to fellow actress Nancy Balbirer, who shared a West Village apartment with her in the late 1980s.

Then maybe Balbirer wouldn't have ratted her out the other night at Joe's Pub, where an audience of actors and writers shrieked with laughter during an evening of readings to mark the paperback release of "The Underminer: Or, the Best Friend Who Casually Destroys Your Life."

The 40-year-old Balbirer was among the performers who told stories of their own personal "underminers." Balbirer's "underminer" was "a famous sitcom actress" called "Jane" ó a thinly veiled Aniston ó who she met when both were auditioning to be extras on "Saturday Night Live."

A Lowdown spy reports: "Jane, who had recently graduated from the High School of Performing Arts, was a few years younger than Nancy and was the daughter of a soap actor and a plastic-surgery victim who had divorced. Nancy let Jane live rent-free in her Village apartment for a few months.

"Nancy said Jane, who was then working at a burger joint, was obsessed with her looks, and would give herself bikini waxes while lying upside-down on the couch. The pair went on auditions, on diets, and to aerobics classes together. Jane advised Nancy to try and be 'more fóable' on auditions, and to buy chicken cutlets at the Food Emporium to stuff her bra. Jane iced her nipples before auditions, and lamented her big butt and her nose, which she said 'came from her Greek half.'

"Jane moved to Los Angeles, got liposuction, a nose job and a hairline adjustment, and lost a lot of weight after going on Nutri_Slim. Nancy recounted a trip to L.A. where she asked to stay with her old friend, but instead Jane named some hotels, telling Nancy not to be so desperate, because it's unattractive, especially in a town like L.A.

"After Jane landed a sitcom about friends who live together in the Village, Nancy independently met with the show's producers for a recurring role, which she landed on the spot. A few hours later, she was inexplicably fired, yet paid in full, plus an extra week's pay, despite never filming a scene. Later a producer friend told Nancy that Jane had her fired and the two old friends never spoke again."

When Lowdown repeated the dish to Aniston, via her flack Stephen Huvane, she was not amused. "Jennifer does know this woman Nancy, and she did live with her for a little bit, but did not live rent-free," Huvane insisted after consulting Aniston. "They were never close friends ó it was not that kind of relationship."

Huvane vehemently denied Balbirer's claims of plastic surgery. As for the hiring-firing incident: "The girl did try out for a role on 'Friends,' but the girl just didn't get it. The cast doesn't get involved in casting ó especially the first year. She just sounds like an opportunist who's using Jennifer to get attention. This is mean-spirited."

Balbirer told Lowdown the "Jane" story "is part of a new solo show and book I'm writing called 'Take Your Shirt Off And Cry,' about my life in show business and Hollywood." And Warner Bros. has acquired movie rights to "The Underminer" for Management 360 ó Vince Vaughn's management company.
                            Hee!

Comment

• I fully admit to being a JennyAn apologist, but I do find the "They cast me on the spot, then fired me but paid me + extra because she made them" stuff completely implausible. A virtually unknown actress on a pilot that hasn't even aired yet has enough power not only to get someone fired, but fired with pay? Don't think so.

Comment

• Rumor has it that Tom Cruise got the repeat of his South Park skewering pulled from the scheduled repeat this week.

Officially, Comedy Central says that since Isaac Hayes quit South Park they opted to show two of Chef's "greatest hits" but Matt & Trey released this statement:
                                FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
                                So, Scientology, you may have won THIS battle, but the million-year war for earth has just begun! Temporarily anozinizing our episode will NOT stop us from keeping Thetans forever trapped in your pitiful man-bodies. Curses and drat! You have obstructed us for now, but your feeble bid to save humanity will fail! Hail Xenu!!!

-Trey Parker and Matt Stone, servants of the dark lord Xenu

Comment

Working...
                                X