No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um, my BFF Fanny is a ob/gyn nurse and apparently the running joke at her hospital is that all of the celeb moms must have STDs because the nurses feel that young celebs seem to have an unusually high number of C-sections! HA!

They ALL talk about it and guess which disease the celebs have! HA! Fanny was all: You KNOW Kate Hudson's husband has some disease he gave her! Puh-lease!

And here I was all mortified and expecting her to be on my side! HA!
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Yeah, I think my young, healthy friends who had c-sections would be surprised to learn they obviously have herpes. Total on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by isadora
        Um, my BFF Fanny is a ob/gyn nurse and apparently the running joke at her hospital is that all of the celeb moms must have STDs because the nurses feel that young celebs seem to have an unusually high number of C-sections! HA!

!
        I'm guessing it's because they have doctors who are willing to cater to them? And for some reason, some women still think a c-section is less traumatic than a vaginal birth? And it's also the culture of where you live. The hospital where I delivered snicklet 2.0 is basically in Beverly Hills and has a higher than average c-section rate.

My OB has some celebrity patients, and I can't tell you how many times she asked me if I just wanted to schedule a c-section. And she seemed somewhat annoyed when I kept refusing.

Comment

• That was actually Fanny's non-amusing guess.

She said she figures people around celebrities tend to do what they're told and if Kate Hudson wants to schedule the birth nobody will argue with her.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Oh but you just know Kate Hudson has some nasty things going on down there.

Comment

• Ah, Manos. How we miss thee.

Comment

• June 8, 2006 -- DON'T expect to see Lindsay Lohan on the cover of Vogue any time soon. Lohan annoyed Vogue editrix Anna Wintour Monday night as a guest at Wintour's table at the CFDA awards because, she "got up to use the bathroom to powder her nose six times in two hours," said our spy. During the last trip, Wintour leaned over and whispered to a Vogue staffer: "Tell her, if she gets up one more time, she will never be invited to one of my events again." Lohan's date, Karl Lagerfeld, was then told, "Karl, this is your guest, control her!" A rep for Wintour said, "Anna was definitely surprised at how busy Lindsay was, but she offered no threat."

"How busy Lindsay was.." Ha!

Aww. That's sort of sad. I feel bad for her, in a way. Bad family! Bad lifestyle!

Comment

• Am I meant to infer the correct powder for her nose? Because 6 times in 2 hours is a lot, no? Not that I've ever snorted coke, but still. I would think that would be a lot.

Unless she actually was, unbelievably, powdering her nose

Comment

• Wow, that means every 20 minutes? So roughly she snorts 72 times a day. 26,280 times a year. That's a lot!

Comment

• kerrrazy!

http://www.tmz.com/2006/06/13/when-elfmans-explode/

Roecker quickly recognized the couple as actor Bodhi Elfman and his wife, 'Dharma and Greg' star Jenna Elfman. Mr. Elfman's ire was apparently drawn by Roecker's self-made t-shirt, which had a picture of Tom Cruise on the front under the caption "Scientology is Gay!" and a 'Stayin'-Alive'-era John Travolta on the back with the words "Very Gay!" For the record, both Cruise and Travolta have said repeatedly they are not gay.

Comment

• Is it wrong that I want one of those t-shirts?

Comment

• Jeebus. I don't know the half of all the Hollywood celebs screwed in the head. I don't think I want to know. There's too many. I won't watch anything anymore if I find out all of them.

Could never stand that woman anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginni
                            Is it wrong that I want one of those t-shirts?
                            Me too. I would wear it with pride.

For the record, both Cruise and Travolta have said repeatedly they are not gay.
                            Heh.

Comment

• They're not gay. They're just bottoms.

Comment

• I bet Volta is a top.

Is, have you gotten a hold of the Britney interview where her fake eyelash falls off yet? I've watched that shit like three times!
                                "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

Working...
                                X