No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Whitney, just for the fact that she is so damn crazy. That and the fact that she has Corey Feldman Syndrome, which makes washed-up celebs think that they are still at the top of their game and important in the public eye.

I've never understood why she is always carrying on as if to say, "LOOK at our love! You can't keep us down! Our love is true! I am a big celebrity!"
    "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

Comment

Well, she would probably be less crazy if she were off the drugs.

Has Bobby Brown had a record out since My Perogative?

I kind of feel bad for Whitney! Remember that first year she won every award known to man? She seemed so nice! Hee.
      It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

I actually don't feel sorry for her at all. She continues to stay in that relationship when any sane person would have left long ago. And it's not like she can't afford to leave him or anything.

Although, who knows. Maybe they've spent all their $$$ on blow by now.

Comment

I think they're both crazy, but I don't feel sorry for Whitney. Maybe it's just like she said and none of us can understand their connection.

I don't understand the Tom Cruise hatred. What has he done that is so awful? Does anyone else think that Nicole Kidman is so pale because her head is so far up her own arse that it never sees sunlight?

I found this in a British gossip email thingie:
          Which famous opera singer, while rehearsing at the Royal Opera House, disappeared into his dressing room with two female dancers...

...and was found, by the runner sent to retrieve him, enjoying oral sex from one dancer, while the other held his stomach up out of the way.
          Hee, and ew.
          Bitter Shipper

Comment

I take it that would be Pav? Can that man even walk these days? Each time he's been on TV, he's been positioned behind the piano. Fiona's desperate to catch the stage hand come out with the porter's dolly (those things that delivery folk use to move big boxes) to wheel him off stage.

Comment

That is so inefficient. The one giving her the bj could have used her head to prop his stomach.

Tom Cruise sucks because his face looks like a punch bag.

Comment

He's a Scientologist and I *feel* he is vain, arrogant and pretentious and he simply HATES women. I can TELL.

Speaking of my precognitive abilities when it comes to celebrities I just read in one of the celeb gossip rags that Mischa Barton and that guy that plays Ryan were spotted dancing and hanging all over each other and getting smackity at some club.

I don't know HOW we forgot to mention this but when Neo was visiting we watched some Entertaiment Tonight on MTV thing and there was a segment where Mischa and Ryan and Adam Brody interviewed each other. Neo and I were *shocked* by the RLTL that was SO apparent and we went on and on about how Mischa and Ryan were SO having sex -- or would be SOON. It also seemed likely that Adam Brody would *like* to be having sex with Mischa but she was not into it. Or he was just covering up for the RLTLers! I don't know.

In other OC goss, Adam Brody has been spotted out with the actress that plays Summer. Having never seen them interact out of character I really can't say if they are a couple. But I believe they are.
                It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Adam Brody was on the Kilborn show last night and they talked about the rumor that he was dating Rachel Bilson. Apparently, People or US rag mentioned both the Ben/Mischa rumor and the Adam/Rachel one. Adam didn't deny the cuddling, but he did say he wasn't dating RB. Fucking, maybe, but apparently not dating. We may have a budding J on our hands, here.

I'm too scared to venture into One Tree Hill territory, having just exited a different world of crazies, but I do yearn to hear RLTL gossip about the new Wilmy kids. Especially since we already know what a giant whore and JJ wannabe CMM is.

Comment

Mischa and Ben were totally eye-fucking in that segment. Hee.

*throws daisies*
                    "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

Comment

Hee. This show has just started here and I've decided it is so *very* bad, it's good. I'm going to stick with it. I've also decided in my world Brody will be The J of The OC in that, given time, he'll run over the mopey dickhead of a main character in popularity. Unless that's already happening over there?

I'm having a hard time getting into the RLTL of Brody and the girl who plays Summer though. That might only be because she's not really been on screen much so far. We're only about 3 or 4 episodes in to the first season.

Comment

Golden Globe noms are up. A few pleasant surpises but Nicole and Renee are still safely planted on the list.

Comment

I love that it's being reported that Russell Crowe's baby was "a few weeks premature" since they were married just eight months ago.

*adjusts Donna Reed apron*

Comment

I don't know what you mean, Neo. Australians are pure.

<-- had no bloody clue when Crowe married

Comment

I wouldn't have known when it was either, had the humanitarians at E! not been so kind to point out both of these facts.

Comment

I believe in innocence until proven guilty, so I'm going to assume they always used condom pre-marriage.

Comment

Working...
                                X