No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An "analysis" of Swanson & Eisler here.

Comment

• So, I'm DYING to know how much time in jail Lohan will get! Poor thing. Poor, stupid, drunken, slutty, coke whore thing.
      It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I hope she gets at least a year. Maybe that'll be impossible considering who she is, but I hope she does have to spend time a good chunk of time in jail. I kinda wonder if some part of her actually WANTS to go to jail at this point, just to save herself from her own sense of self-destruction.

Comment

• Brad & Angie are in Chicago and it's making me kerr-azy! They took the kids to the Field Museum. And they were at Japonais last night, Issie, and they bumped into Kanye there! I NEVER see ANY celebs in Chicago and I go downtown regularly! And they've been ALL over downtown Chi-town. It's KILLING me, people!

If Brad visits the Frank Lloyd Wright houses (just around the corner from my apartment) I will DIE. Brad is a big FLW fan. *sigh* I can't believe I didn't stalk around Chicago on Saturday looking for them!

Last edited by isadora; 08-12-2007, 10:46 PM.
          It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Oh, it's almost guaranteed that he will visit those houses. He's a total FLW whore groupie that I can't imagine he won't. Aww, Japonais! Maybe they sat where we sat, so it's almost like we touched, hee. I hope they had the calamari 'cause that stuff was beyond awesome.

Comment

• That sounds more like fangirling than mean-spirited gossip! Hee.
              "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

Comment

• So I get this mailshot from a gossip website every week, and I thought I'd share this with the Piven fans:
                Jeremy Piven, backstabbing agent Ari Gold in 'Entourage', is possibly more repulsive than his character in real life. Piven was recently seen red-faced and shouting at a woman in a restaurant, which is bad enough on its own, but even more charmless when you realise that the woman was his mother. The actor also wears a toupee so unconvincing it looks like lightly toasted Shredded Wheat.

A mole's friend was queuing for a toilet in a restaurant when Jeremy walked past and attempted his superb chat-up technique. No words, just a quick lick to the neck when she wasn't looking, followed by a raised eyebrow and a smirk. Eww!

Comment

• Can I just mention Owen Wilson's alleged suicide attempt as another line of evidence against the beast that is Kate Hudson?

Where is Manos? I know KH didn't drive him to it, but her presence in his life has led to nothing good. That plus her 'men aren't meant to be faithful and I LOVE that about them!' interview...ugh. Shut UP.
                  "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

Comment

• The first thing I thought of when I heard the news was Manos dancing around singing "I told you so!"
                    It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

• 'Idol' Star Waits for Sex
                      "American Idol" winner Jordin Sparks has pledged to wait to have sex until she's married.

The pretty teenager, who became the youngest "Idol" winner in May, reveals she promised her parents she'd keep her virginity until her wedding night when she was just 13.

She explains, "My parents gave me a purity ring and talked to me about waiting until I'm married to have sex. It wasn't forced; it just made perfect sense.

"It's going to be awesome to say to my husband that I waited my whole life for him."
                      http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...entry_id=19810

WHY do parents let girls do this? I don't mean the Promise Ring--which I am DEEPLY opposed to--but I do mean the need to pronounce such things publicly? Let your vagina be your own, girls! We don't need to know what's going on it. You don't want to open the media's door into your vagina--even if the door currently says "under construction"! God, this makes me crazy.

Also? I wonder if she asked her parents if THEY WAITED to have sex? Ugh. Whatever.

Comment

• Hell I don't even tell people when I'm gonna have lunch - - so I cant imagine telling them when I'm gonna get laid.
                        What the hell is it with these kids?

But you know in a couple years she's going to look back and go "What the hell was I thinking?"

Didn't Brit say she was going to stay a virgin until marriage?

And Valerie Bertenelli said she was going to wait,too. But then later fessed up she lost it in the back of some guys truck....or maybe that was just one of her Movies of the Week.

Comment

• My favorite are the True Love Waits BALLS that these girls attend with their DADS.

Do you ever watch Engaged and Underaged? Seriously half of these girls are all about waiting for marriage to have sex. Which probably isn't that hard when you get married at 19, but whatever.

I'm having Post-Deja-Vu. I swear I've posted this exact post verbatim before.

Comment

• I'm surprised she didn't reveal that when she was still competing on that show, increasing her chance to win. (She'd win at the end but she didn't know that, right?)

Comment

• More on Maneater Kate Hudson & Owen's Suicide Attempt! From Perez:

Kate Hudson reportedly dumped Owen Wilson earlier this summer, a move that was said to leave the actor devastated. Therefore, it is understandable that his family is trying to keep the blond away from him.

A source close to Hudson says that her attempts to send regards have been rebuffed by Wilson’s camp.

“Kate has been trying to get in touch with Owen and is distraught that the family doesn’t want her anywhere near him,” says a pal. “She is very frustrated. [Owen’s family members] don’t think Kate is good for him.”

Well, the fact that Hudson already has a new boyfriend - Dax Shepard - doesn’t make things any better.

Hopefully Owen’s family knows best!

Comment

• I SO tried to forward that story to you today!

DO U SEE. DO U.

My grudge list is never wrong. NEVAH!

Comment

Working...
                                X