No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always felt that the success of a Hollywood marriage seems to directly correlate to the success the individual Hollywood careers, so if these two continue on the same trajectory they are currently at, the odds aren't looking too great to me.

Seriously, what's the last movie he's done? He didn't even make the cut in the last American Pie installment, did he? Not that I believe the hype that KH is the next Meryl Streep or anything, but she does seem to be getting steady work and Julia Roberts is proof enough that she will in all likelihood end up with a lucrative career.

What do you talk about at the dinner table when you're getting offers from all the top name directors and your husband can't get a call back from the Celebrity Mole casting agents?

Comment

Goldie's always been a bigger name than Kurt Russell and she's managed to hang on to him all these years without the covenant of marriage!

*eyeroll*

Best wishes to Dull and Duller.
      "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

Well, there are exceptions to the fame rules! Courtney Cox & David Arquette, for example. They are few and far between, howevah.

Of course, I think Katie and Chris are perfect for each other, both being utterly bland. I actually thought Chris was brilliant in Election but he's done NOTHING since that film to follow up on the promise of that role. Neither has Reese Witherspoon, come to think of it.

I've not been impressed with Katie's films. She wasn't in one film that I could point to and say she really left her mark and stood out. She's not turning in any scene-stealing performances, that's for sure. I just don't think she's any better than most of the decent brunette actresses out there, you know? Of course, since 90% of starlets are blonde perhaps her daring choice to keep her dark hair makes her unusual. That, and she seems to have a strange hold over every old man -- gay and straight -- that crosses her path.

As for Sarah Michelle and Freddie? Puh-leeze! His career was over before the ink dried on his Miramax movie deal. SMG? I can't IMAGINE her being in demand beyond the next Scooby Doo movie. Something tells me she'll be chomping at the big to work with Joss Whedon again in 3-5 years. It chaps my ass that she doesn't kiss the asses of the Mutant Enemy marketing machine that has surely set her up for life with residuals and some pennies for every Buffy thing sold with her likeness on it.
        Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Aw, the J has been back to casting couch again.

And Freddie Prinze will make it big. I have faith in him. I want to crack his nuts.

Comment

Didn't Freddie announce that he was quitting acting to concentrate on his writing?

*chortle*
            "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

Freddie, meet Shaun Cassidy. Shaun, meet Mr. Gellar.

Comment

It chaps my ass that she doesn't kiss the asses of the Mutant Enemy marketing machine that has surely set her up for life with residuals and some pennies for every Buffy thing sold with her likeness on it.
                In twenty years when she's doing the con circuit with George Takei et al. she may rethink her attitude.

Comment

Don't talk smack about George Takei!

<--was highly amused when he showed up on Young and the Restless last week as a Japanese minister.

Comment

DUDE. Did you see him on The Daily Show? Hot.wet.bitches?

OMG. That was the funniest shit I have EVAH seen.
                    Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Britney got hitched in Vegas! BWAH.

Comment

• Aww, she was trying to beat Justin to the altar! Who is the lucky man she will she be giving a large portion of her income to in less than a year's time?

Comment

• "A childhood friend" but I believe he was her first long-term boyfriend back before she made it big and left his ass behind at the shrimp shop in Louisiana.

Comment

• Smells like a drunken escapade to me. I've already seen reports of a coming annulment.

Comment

• That.Is beautiful.

Hee.

Comment

• I luv that Britney's handlers are saying it was a drunken joke that went too far. Um, you have to go get a license before you can just waltz into a chapel. It's not quite as quick as television would make it seem. You can do it all in one day, of course, but it does require a little bit of planning. (Unless you just go through the Drive Thru chapel. Hee.)

I can't believe she didn't take the opportunity to be married by Elvis, personally.

Katie & Chris are looking for a project together? Read between the lines, Is! Katie's trying to help Chris get *any* acting job nowadays. Poor dumb dear that he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X