No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She makes me sad, too, and I also want badly for her to get some psychological help. He, on the other hand, deserves a torturous and slow death by spider bites (TM Willow Rosenberg).

Comment

• He's a tremendous douche but imagine the example he'd be setting for "team breezy" if he came out and just said: I've got anger issues and I'm genuinely working hard to overcome them to be a better man and a good person...
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Oh my God, that tattoo! I read that he's claiming it's a sugar skull, but you have more money than god and can't afford a good tattoo artist? I don't believe it.

She makes me so sad! She clearly has a lot of serious issues to work through and humping your abusive ex is not a healthy way to do that. It's scary and kind off gross that it's done so publicly and people don't seem that concerned.

Comment

• Aw! Amber Tamblyn and David Cross got married!

http://www.gossipcop.com/amber-tambl...-october-2012/

I kinda sorta love them.

ETA adding this link, because it had this info:
          "Yo La Tengo playing Superchunk, Mission of Burma, and Pixies covers at David and Amber's wedding," Bangs, 40, captioned his shot. In the photo, Tamblyn wraps her arms around her husband while slow dancing.
          http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...oss-48-2012710

YO LA TENGO played their WEDDING. I'm jelly.
          Last edited by ophy; 10-07-2012, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Forgot to note that the article also said that AT and DC went to Blake Lively's wedding, along with the other two gals from Sisterhood of the YaYa Pants Whatever. Which makes it even crazier that nobody from GG was invited.

Comment

• That's the first thing I noticed! For some reason, part of me thinks she did invite some non-Penn members of the cast, but they told her they were "filming."

Comment

• Those 4 girls have stayed besties all these years, which I LOVE. They all took a girls' trip to New Orleans recently, too, IIRC. I think Lainey had some pictures of it a few weeks ago. America and Alexis also did a trip to Honduras for the One organization that's featured here. I know a bunch of people who know Alexis IRL and while I don't think she's a very good actress, she's supposed to be an awesome person. Except for the fact that I think she eats babies in order stay looking 21 forever.

Comment

• Aw! It does warm my heart that they knew Blake when she had her orig nose!

Yes, Alexis Bledel is the world's prettiest demon.
                  Last edited by LaaLaa; 10-07-2012, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman divorcing! After 30 yrs and 3 kids . . . I don't get this at all. Unless he couldn't keep it in his pants (is it sexist of me to assume that he's the one most likely to indulge in infidelity, or is it just smart, given the odds?)

http://www.etonline.com/news/125687_...ate/index.html

Comment

• Jenny-An's engagement ring is hideous: http://www.gossipcop.com/jennifer-an...nd-pictures/#0

So Will and Amy splitting up was One and Danny and Rhea makes Two . . . is anybody rounding up all of the other beloved long-term HW couples and stowing them away on a romantic island or something? We must prevent the Third from happening! Unless Seal/Heidi were actually One, and Danny/Rhea are the third . . . anybody checked in on Rita and Tom Hanks or Bill and Camille Crosby lately?

Comment

• OMB. They have to be messing with the tabz, right? That seems like something they'd do. Because that looks like a giant piece of calcite. Or a salt-lick.

Comment

• Diamonds are passe! Raw/rough diamonds are the thing now, I guess?
                          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I LOVE unpolished diamonds! But I want to eat that ring.

Comment

• I like raw/rough and free cut or rose cut natural diamonds a lot, but not at that size. Crazy looking. I could go find a piece of gravel in the street that would work just as good.

Comment

• More details on the salt lick: http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/1...medium=twitter

Jennifer Aniston's massive engagement ring revealed -- Justin Theroux picked well

We'll have what she's having.

Justin Theroux popped the question to Jennifer Aniston back in August, and we've been dying to see the engagement ring that brought her to tears ever since. Well, it was worth the wait.

Us Weekly has posted images of Aniston's whopping diamond ring, which sources are estimating is about eight carats. Aniston can be seen caressing her fiance's face in the image, though we aren't quite sure how she can raise her hand that high with all that weight on her finger.

After Theroux proposed, a friend close to Aniston revealed that the "Wanderlust" store adored the ring she was presented.

"Just after Jen got engaged, she called all her friends and told them about it," the friend said. "She was so happy and said she loves the ring. I think she was overwhelmed and overjoyed by the size and beauty of it!"

Brad who?

Comment

Working...
                                X