No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First official wedding pic of Timberbiel: http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebri...-first-photos/

Beeksus.

Her dress might be pretty, though.

Comment

• Aw. That's pretty cute and his jumping is fun, not Tom Cruisian. I like. And I the pink dress, of course. Can't wait to see pics where she's standing and the dress doesn't look as over-exposed so we can see more detail.

Comment

• Wow, I just hate him so much. The fact that THAT is the pic they would choose to have on the cover just shows that this wedding was all for him - you can't even see her dress and she is LITERALLY beneath him. Ugh, what a dick. Also, this is suuuuuper charming (GROSS).

Comment

• Oh, WOW. That is GROSS.

I'm sure People chose that pic because he is the more famous one.

Comment

• I didn't watch the vid--is it as tasteless as it sounds?
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• ITA to all of BreezyK's post and her general Justin hate. He's not even good looking! Why do women find him attractive? Plus, after the Janet Jackson Superbowl nonsense, he has shown himself to be a squirrely little punk time and again.

Comment

• Oh, yes. WORD.

Squirrely little punk is perfect for him. There have been movies where he didn't seem as objectionable, but his real life persona? No, thanks.

Comment

• It's pink and ruffly and I *should* like it but I'm not feeling Biel's dress!

Also? Is Jimmy Fallon just invited to every celeb wedding?
                  Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Yeah, he's totally the new Tom Hanks.

Comment

• Was I the only one who was super amused by Joe Simpson coming out this week? I don't think he's officially made a statement, but apparently, he has a 20-something boyfriend which cracks me up endlessly. He's always seemed so out of touch that all I can imagine is him trying to shop in the skinny jean section of Ron Herman with a baffled look on his face.

Comment

• Did you see the makeover pic? SO great. I love this story!

Comment

• Wait- this is brand new information!

Comment

• Whoawhaaaaat!?

Comment

• The model he is supposed to be dating is denying it. But wowza, that's quite a new look for Joe!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml

ONTD has EVIDENCE that they tweet each other, though: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/73084737.html

Comment

• Aw, good for him! Except anyone bragging about hooking up with Joe Simpson, let alone a male model = weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X