No announcement yet.

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I, too, thought it stood for "so much hate" for a LONG time and, frankly, I still *feel* it does.

I adore those two together. I've never seen Revolutionary Road though. And they always seem to adore each other--he always smiles so big for her!--and she talks about him like he walks on the moon so I love that.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• http://gawker.com/5971830/it-all-mak...-trip-to-space

It All Makes Sense Now: Kate Winslet’s Marriage to the Man with a Clown Name Earned Her a Trip to Space

Remember when elegant British superstar Kate Winslet married a man who, like an idiot, changed his name to "Ned RocknRoll," and the whole world let out a collective, "Huh?" Today comes news that clarifies everything: Winslet's wedding gift, courtesy of RocknRoll's billionaire uncle, Richard Branson, is a trip to space. See? Doesn't this all make a lot more sense now?

According to the U.K. Sun, Branson intended to gift Winslet a seat aboard the outer space flight after the actress rescued his 90-year-old mother from a house fire at his Necker Island property last year. However, RocknRoll suggested Branson use the ticket as a wedding gift, which the Virgin tycoon has done.

I'd marry pretty much anyone for a trip to space, even someone who actually believes it's rebellious—and not eminently pathetic—to change your last name to "RocknRoll." Good for Kate, who will share her trip to space with, amongst others, Ashton Kutcher and Russell Brand. Ha ha. That part actually sounds terrible, but still: SPACE!
      But he was going to give her the trip anyway! For carrying the old lady! You didn't have to MARRY THE CLOWN, KATE!

Comment

• It breaks my brain that there are people who get and give trips to space as presents. It's like a sci fi movie.

I like Kate as an actress, but she's seemed a little cuckoo in the love department for a while now. She lives a more private existence than a lot of stars and has a super impressive resume, but something tells me she's kinda cray. I'd like to see her and Leo together just because I think they'd be super messy. Leo is a straight up man child and if Kate is as dramz as I believe she is, they'd end up throwing down at a Victoria's Secret fashion show sooner rather than later and all that glorious shit will be on TV.

Comment

• Kate is totally cray! She's a very dramatic personality by all accounts.

Also? I think she's been in love with Leo forever but he knows it would never work because he can't be with a girl who needs more attention than he does. IF he could just put his ego aside? RLTL4EVAH
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• So Kanye and Kim Kardashian are going to have a baby.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2386453.html

Look out world, there's another Kardashian on the way.

Kim Kardashian is pregnant with her first child, her rep confirmed to Just Jared.

The 32-year-old's boyfriend Kanye West announced the big news in a big way -- right in the middle of his concert at Revel in Atlantic City on Dec. 30. The 35-year-old rapper told the crowd to "stop the music and make noise for my baby mama," referring to Kardashian, who was in the audience.

The couple first starting dating in April and things got serious pretty quickly, despite the fact that Kardashian is in the middle of a messy divorce from Brooklyn Nets forward Kris Humphries.

Rumors that the reality star was pregnant began this past week, when MediaTakeOut reported that she had been spotted leaving an OB-GYN’s office, followed by reports she was being treated for acute morning sickness.

Kim's sisters Khloe and Kendall also confirmed the good news via Twitter.

"KIMYE!!!!! ... Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!!! LOVE is everything!!!!," Khloe wrote on early Monday morning, while Kendall added:

Kendall Jenner

@KendallJenner
            whos excited about the KIMYE babbyyy?! weeee
            If they don't actually name the baby 'Kimye', I will be hella disappointed. You know she only got pregnant so she could join Beyonce and Blue Ivy's 'Mommy and Me' classes.

Comment

• I always wanted someone to call me their "baby mama" in front of thousands of people. How romantic!

But seriously, I am happy for her. She was pretty public about how much she wanted a baby.

Comment

• Are you kidding? A baby is BANANAS for her business of being famous. I will pass out laughing if she names it Kimye but I will not surprised.

Normally I don't care about celebutants and I avoid all Kardashian news but I gotta give it up to Kim: A List Celebrity Boyfriend + Silly Moniker + Baby? She wins all The Fame Game awards!

Comment

• ITA. I don't think this will be good for her career at all. Her body is 90% of her fame, with photo shoots and stuff. She has that body type that doesn't bounce back easily, like the skinny-minis do.
                  Last edited by jennchum; 12-31-2012, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• I think it could be awesome for her fame-wise in the short to mid term . . . but yeah, it'll be waaaaaay harder for her body to recover than for someone like Miranda Kerr or Posh Beckham. Dunno, though. She's awfully young, and she has all the money in the world to remake her body afterwards if necessary.

I assume this means another wedding is happening, as soon as her divorce comes through.

Comment

• Yeah, she's already had a ton of plastic surgery so she'll just reconstruct whatever the baby breaks on her body. And I think the addition of a kiddo could actually enhance her brand. Being a mom is like a whole career for some celebrities now (Kerr, Alba) so I could definitely see KK wanting in on that $$$$$. And their mom is an extraordinary manager pimp. She'll have Kimye + baby doing a Baby Cavalli ad by the end of next year.

Comment

• Oh, I completely fucked up above. I meant it will be awesome for her "brand." This is entirely calculated, IMO.

Comment

• Word on all that. Also, I'm sure Khloe's excited but, man, she's wanted a baby for forever. That's a lot of exclamation points.

Comment

• These two are really, really cute together.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjeffe...nd-a-kansas-un

her hat! Him kissing her shoulder!

What are they again? Sudilde? Wudeikis?

She called him 'the love of her life' in a tweet recently.

So so cute.

Comment

• I love them SO HARD. I will so crash their perfect Jayhawk wedding OMB.

Comment

• HAYLOR. For is!

Harry Styles and Taylor Swift kiss on New Year's Eve: The best Haylor fan reactions from Tumblr and Twitter
                                http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/0...lr-and-tw.html

One Direction's Harry Styles and Taylor Swift have been enjoying some time off from touring during the holiday season. They celebrated her birthday in England, they got inked at a tattoo parlor in Los Angeles, they warmed up with hot chocolate after hitting the ski slopes in Utah.

Then, in a completely shocking turn of events that no one could have anticipated, they shared a New Year's Eve smooch as the clock struck midnight. The nerve of these two.

Grainy cell phone pics and shaky video of their kiss spread like wildfire. Horrible, offensive, heartbreaking wildfire.
                                It gets funny from there. I mean, sad, obvs. Taylor is breaking so many hearts 'round the world! But this whole thing has finally taught me which 1D guy is Harry. I can't really tell any of them apart very well.

Comment

Working...
                                X