• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ophy
    replied
    Gurrrrrl.

Dating! In 2021!

As the kids say these days, I'm manifesting an excellent date for you tonight!

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    I am so out in the world that I can barely keep up with it. Last week I had three first dates in three consecutive days. I also went to a dance party, a meetup dinner party, and an ice cream social, all in the last two weeks. I may be overcompensating? I am actually really excited about tonight’s date, which probably means it will blow up, but I am out there trying!

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I'm vaccinated and loving it! Not back 100% but close! I just forget to get out in the world and make plans because I'm out of practice.

I LOVE BENNIFER 2.0. She truly never looks happy than she does with him.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    This is literally wild. Slow TF down, Jenjamin!

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...her-very-soon/

EXCLUSIVEBen Affleck and Jennifer Lopez Plan on ‘Moving In Together Very Soon’

Getting serious! Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez are ready to take the next step in their relationship, a source exclusively reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly.

“Ben and Jen are spending almost every night together when they’re not working,” the insider shares. “They plan on moving in together very soon.”

Following a two-year engagement in the early-2000s, the Argo producer, 48, and the Hustlers actress, 51, reconnected in May after Lopez split from her fiancÚ Alex Rodriguez. To kick off their rekindled romance, the pair — dubbed “Bennifer” way back when — took a trip to Montana.

It was just the two of them on vacation together,” a second source told Us at the time. “They looked very happy together.”

In the months since, the Grammy winner and the Gone Girl actor have spent plenty of quality time with each other and their children. Affleck shares three kids, Violet, 15, Seraphina, 12, and Samuel, 9, with his ex-wife, Jennifer Garner. The “I’m Real” singer, for her part, shares twins Max and Emme, 13, with her ex-husband Marc Anthony.

As their relationship continues to evolve, the pair “laugh at anyone who says they’re rushing things,” according to the original source.

“As far as Jen sees it, she and Ben have their whole lives now to set things up in a comfortable way,” the insider adds. “She intends to be an involved stepmom who’s there for Ben in that area, plus she’ll want him to make the same effort with her and Marc’s kids.”

A third source previously told Us that Lopez’s love for Affleck stems, in part, from his skills with children.

“Ben is great with kids and that is what really rekindled J. Lo’s attraction to him,” the insider told Us in June. “She saw how well he treated and interacted with her kids and fell back in love with him.”

Earlier this month, Lopez shared how cheery she’s been during an appearance on Zane Lowe’s Apple Music radio show.

“I’m super happy,” she said. “I know people are always wondering. ‘How are you? What’s going on? Are you OK?’ This is it. I’ve never been better. I’ve really gotten to a place in my life where I’m great on my own,” she explained. “And I think once you get to that place, then amazing things happen to you that you never imagine in your life happening again. And so that is where I’m at. And I love all the love that’s coming my way right now and all of the good wishes. And I just want everybody to know that it’s the best time. It’s the best time of my life.”

Other celebs living their best post vax life!

Pete Davidson and Phoebe Dynevor (from Bridgerton) at Wimbledon!

Harry and Olivia Wilde in Italy!

Tom and Zendaya all blurry and shit in LA!

. . . I'm like still living as though we are in a fuhreaking pandemic, but maybe I should loosen up, dunno.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I feel like I forgot to weigh in on Bennifer 2.0. I FUCKING LOVE IT and eat it up like candy. I've always thought Garner was a big bore that traded up to A-list and acts like a the biggest Charlotte on the planet. She bugs me so much!

I love self-destructive Ben but MORE THAN THAT, I love how hot JLo always was for him and how he was the one that got away and he came crawling back! I LOVE IT.

ALSO, I'm gonna dig into the Tom Holland/Zendaya timeline with a fork and spoon!

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    OMB thank you for this GIFT. I have been waiting for all this gold. May all the individual celebrities we love costar In things and fall in actual love.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    This one is for isadora! It combines her love of Spiderman with her love of RLTL and her love of bigfootesque pics and her love of face holding while kissing and most importantly, her love of timelines!

Smooching at Zendaya's mom's house! Apparently, they have a stalker shipper fan who tipped off the paps.

According to longtime Tom/Zendaya shippers/truthers, they've been hooking up off and on for YEARS (even while denying it, and possibly? even while dating other people? that part is unclear), but seem to have finally got their shit together enough to be an actual couple in these past few months. I was skeptical about Spidey PR, but! This insanely thorough two part Tomdaya Timeline is super convincing!

I think my fave part of the timeline is that Tom has been going to spin classes with Zendaya's mom (without Zendaya) since 2017. Now that is a fic I would like to read.

Tomdaya Timeline 2016 -2019 Volume I:

https://spidermaninlove.tumblr.com/p...mdaya-timeline

Tomdaya Timeline 2019 -2021 Volume II:

https://spidermaninlove.tumblr.com/p...timeline-vol-2

Those Volumes are both so well done.

(if I had a quibble it would be that I think they should have also included documentary evidence of Tom and Zendaya dating other people, which we know happened, for reals!)

Shippers are hoping this will finally be the Peter Parker/MJ RLTL that breaks the curse!

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Well if it had been super short lived, like a week of getting papped or something then yeah, I would have thought that they were both just looking for some headlines and did it for lulz. Just to shake things up in their respective narratives. But it seems like an actual thing so!

The video that screengrab is from is even cuter:

She's so giggly!

They were at dinner with their kiddos. Ben has a very patient dad thing going on.

If I was Jen G, I would be thrilled to have someone else be responsible for keeping Ben alive. He seems exhausting and determined to self destruct every 4-5 years so anyone else willing to manage him would be my friend. Bonus for Jen G is that JLo knows exactly what she's signing up for.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    Originally posted by ophy View Post
    Jenjamin is actually happening y'all, like I kinda wondered? but for reals for reals! Or for 'reals' but ya know wevs.
    Do you think it might be a PR thing? I mean... I thought about it too, but they were paparazzi popular but not public popular before or am I remembering it wrong?

Leave a comment:

• IssieCol
    replied
    If I was Jen G, I would be thrilled to have someone else be responsible for keeping Ben alive. He seems exhausting and determined to self destruct every 4-5 years so anyone else willing to manage him would be my friend. Bonus for Jen G is that JLo knows exactly what she's signing up for.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    I really have no interest in either of them, but this is awesome. I read somewhere that Jen G approves of the whole thing.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Jenjamin is actually happening y'all, like I kinda wondered? but for reals for reals! Or for 'reals' but ya know wevs.

I was never into them back in the day, but I'm a sucker for Second Chance Lurves. (and yet I also want to tell her to RUN TF AWAY and yet obvs she knows what she's getting into and yet! so . . . conflicted!)

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    That guy Tessa is kissing in the story I posted was also on the kissing patio. Feels like a group sex party went down?

What a time to be alive.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    I can report that dating apps right now are WILD. People are ready to get busy with it.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    KISS ALL THE PEOPLE, TESSA.

Man, the post-vax era is gonna be WILD, I can just feel it. Roaring twenties, indeed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X