X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isadora
    started a topic Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

I hate people who are famous for no discernable reason other than fabulous wealth and/or scandal.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh, so many reasons to hate Paris Hilton!

The latest is that her parents have threaten to sue anyone who releases her dirty sex tape featuring her giving a blow job to her ex-boyfriend. It was made when she was 19. Oh, when will they learn? You can't stop the internet, bitches!

Screencaps from Paris's sex tape:
    WARNING: don't open at work/in front of the kids:
    www.prettyandfine.com

I don't know how long they'll be up so get on it quickly, if you care.

Did anyone see her E! True Hollywood Story of Vapidness? Amazing.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    In other news, I'm confused about Prince Charles and the bi-sexual allegations. Of course he *did* want to fuck Camilla but not Diana. Hmmm.

Why are the rich and famous SO fucked up?

• dada_teacher
    replied
    My thoughts exactly. It's we" re seeing each other but we don't want to actually say it.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I LOVE that Lady Cooper press release. It's basically like: They're fucking, but we're not sure if they'll ever come out because these things don't last, y'all! lOLOLOL.

WE KNEW IT. WE ALL KNEW IT.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Dumping this here and running away!

So . . . . about that Bradley/Irina split . . .

https://people.com/movies/bradley-co...p-irina-shayk/

?The wording on this . . . ?!

As Cooper, 44, and Lady Gaga, 33, made headlines around the world with their film, a source tells PEOPLE the rumors of a possible romance between them exacerbated the rift between Cooper and Shayk, 33.

ďThe rumors about Bradley and Gaga having a love affair didnít help especially with his constant travels [promoting the film],Ē says the source.

The insider adds, ďHe has a huge and overwhelming connection to Gaga but whether it becomes a real love story in their lives for all the world to see is premature, and itís difficult to speculate at this sensitive time.Ē

So much to unpack in that statement!

This plus the Bob/Eliza surprise wedding, I dunno . . . it's all so fanficc-y y'all . . . I don't trust it!

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    Yes! I just read about it and I need a post! BTW from what I have read, his relationship before her was serious but hers much less so.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    And all of those adorable pics are apparently from when they were BOTH WITH OTHER PEOPLE and it looks like shit got HELLA MESSY* behind the scenes and I've been poking around and might do a miniature bit of a post about it in The 100 thread. You know, just in case anyone here actually is interested in writing that romance novel for me and needs to take down some notes.

RLTL WILL ALWAYS BE MY KRYPTONITE OBVS.

* looks they each split up with their long term partners only like two? three? months? maybe? before they got married to each other which is just WILD to me.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    I donít even know who they are, but they are adorable in the picspam.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    I am fully aware that none of us go here anymore (I dropped the show a season or so ago) but Clarke and Bellamy of The 100 just got married in real life and NOBODY even knew they were dating.

Keeping a RLTL secret like that for YEARS in this kind of fandom climate????

In honor of those mad skillz, here's a picspam:

I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU, YOU SMUG BASTARDS AND YOUR STUPID SECRET HAPPINESS BLECH.

ETA SO! Apparently they've known each other/been good friends for 12 years because of Aussie reasons and met in an elevator when Eliza was 16 and were both dating other people until just a few months ago and YES THIS IS AN AUSTRALIAN/HOLLYWOOD ROMANCE NOVEL I WOULD LIKE TO READ PLZ.
    Last edited by ophy; 06-07-2019, 10:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Will Taylor go tonight?

Not impossible, but most likely not! Taylor left the BBMAs in Vegas Wednesday night and flew straight to London/Joe, and apparently her jets haven't left again. She was spotted in London a couple of times yesterday, and told someone she had just moved into the Notting Hill area . . .

So I'm guessing she won't be accompanying her wife to the Met Gala, unless she snuck into NYC last night/this morning on a charter. Sadness!

Leave a comment:

• IssieCol
    replied
    It's Issie's Christmas Day! Will Taylor go tonight? Will she and her wife even acknowledge each other? Will Blake Lively be SO ANNOYED that Baby Sussex will garner more attention than her newly revealed pregnancy?

And also, CLOTHES!

I am excite.

Leave a comment:

• IssieCol
    replied
    You know Goop is secretly seething to find out that Aunt Becky got her kid entrance to USC while Michael Douglas and Uncle Marty could only swing UC Santa Barbara for her. That Spence transcript must've been straight DOOKIE.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    Apparently Aunt Becky Jr. went to the same expensive high school the Kardashians went to. Why couldnít her parents just let her go to a regular-ass school that didnít care if cheated her way to straight Ds?

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I feel like this is how dumb rich people thinks "the system" works for richer, smarter, legacy (dumb for multiple generations) people. It's the only thing I can figure.

She thought clout was slang ... for clout. I'm cackling.
    Last edited by isadora; 03-18-2019, 05:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    This scandal is amazing in its dumbness.

Leave a comment:

• IssieCol
    replied
    I am still trying to figure out why all these parents felt they had to go this route to get what they wanted. Even if all these prestigious colleges and universities were like, "We're good on buildings and facility improvements, thanks!!" wouldn't some corrupt board member say yes to Dumbo's admission if the parents offered to also comp a full ride for a couple of other students? The Aunt Becky Scholarship for Kids of Regular Folks sounds way better than whatever this ends up being.

Just Jared linked to an old YT vid of the daughter and Aunt Becky and the daughter didn't even know "clout" was an actual word apart from the way it's used as slang. And then she didn't even have any shame over her own dumbness. She would have been better off getting some guest spots on Fuller House, fr.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X