• dada_teacher
    replied
    This is very sad news for me.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/entert...ca/4653334002/

Shannen Doherty reveals stage 4 cancer diagnosis

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    Woof. There are a million other things to be nostalgic about, but people still just want to mash their faces together because they’re pretty.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I would NOT feel sorry for her. She's a grown ass woman with multiple long-term relationships under her belt.

And she'd have to host Angelina and Brad's children at her house? Or be with a man who didn't have a relationship with his own kids.

NOPE.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    It's the whole thing where you want your person to win, and somehow they see this as Jen winning over Angelina. It's weird and gross and if Jennie An goes for it I will feel sorry for her, like I would anybody making such bad life choices.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Honestly, I think people just wanna go back to the 90s/2000s when things seemed simpler and there wasn't any social media and nobody knew how many monsters were in Hollywood and there wasn't as big of a lunatic in the White House! And maybe they think a Brad/Jen reunion can take them there like some kind of Nostalgia Time Machine!

But yeeeeesh, that would be bad news for JAniston, for sure.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    RIGHT? It's is WILD! I mean, if I stanned her, I'd be like: OH I C U, BRAD.

But that's it. WHY WOULD YOU WANT YOUR QUEEN TO GO BACK TO THE MAN WHO DUMPED HER AND CALLED HER BORING? WTF. Does noone remember those crying on the beach breakup pics?

What is WRONG with people?

Leave a comment:

• IssieCol
    replied
    JennyAn fans who want to see her back with Brad are so weird to me. Like, WHY? If you love your girl, why do you want to see her go back to the dude who cheated on her, called her boring afterward, and then proceeded to blow up his next relationship by being a drunken mess who couldn't control his rage in front of his kids (who he never sees anymore)? Y'all are wild.

Leave a comment:

• soccergirl
    replied
    I will never understand why famous people won't stop reading gossip rags about them. How do any of those headlines affect their real lives at all?
    I think with Meghan it is more than that - the newspapers (Daily Mail, Express, Sun) have been vile about her, yes, but also the Mail has torn her family apart - paying her dad for stories etc. They even paid her dad to sell them the private letter she wrote to him begging him to stop talking to the press! Her dad is obviously an asshole, but that must be immensely painful. And her viper of a stepsister is out there all the time shilling stories about their childhood.
    Piers Morgan is also endlessly tweeting about them and talking shit about Meghan on his daily breakfast show. Who knows what pressure that puts on the whole family? And this is all before we get to the possible theory of Will and Kate encouraging the shitty press coverage about H + M to deflect from their own scandals. I actively dislike the royal family, but this has made me very sympathetic to her and him.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    What if... Meghan is also an asshole?
    She may well be, but I don’t see how that matters. The British press is famously awful and QE2 and her kids have let the relationship with the press deteriorate to where it’s abusive. I don’t see that as either Harry or Meghan’s fault, since that condition existed before they came along. If they are choosing to peace out to Canada, that seems perfectly valid to me, regardless of whether they are “nice” themselves. Given Harry’s experience with his mom dying while being hounded by paparazzi, I lean toward thinking he is doing the right thing.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    Andrew is not just a problem. He's a child molester hanging out with Epstein who we know trafficked underage girls. It's not that far off to assume Andrew attended parties were said girls were up for grabs and either didn't ask (because he didn't want to know the answer) or knew exactly how they got there.

I get what Is says, I really do but maybe Meghan being mixed raced and a lot of the press being racist made it difficult to ignore. Also I think this decision is more Harry than Meghan.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    What if... Meghan is also an asshole?

I mean, I love a good American Princess as much as anyone, but I will never understand why famous people won't stop reading gossip rags about them. How do any of those headlines affect their real lives at all? the creepy uncle is a problem but probably not for them because they don't have an attractive teenage daughter.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    It's the kind of the same tactic Taylor Swift has been using to re-gain her masters . . . make it so public that the opposing side has zero choice but to negotiate, even if that was the last thing they wanted to do. Very smart.

The press was been so blatant in their Meghan bullying, I mean something had to break. All props to Harry that he chose her over them.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    I still don't believe it. W and K spent time with that couple just this Christmas holidays without telling anyone. And the source of the leak is supposedly the lady herself. So.... a married woman, close friend of Kate's had an affair with Will and then... she told the papers? And let them use her name? And they still hang out with them? I call typical trash press bullshit. But maybe Will did feel relieved when the press left the story and went on trashing Meghan. I think even the fact that the Palace and Will did not want to change the relationship with the press and back Harry up with the lawsuits is enough for both the coldness and H and M's current decision.

Btw, they say Meghan is back in Canada to be with Archie. (They had travelled without him.) Also the statement worked! The current position of the crown is that everyone is working together to find a solution within the next few days!

Article from Harper's Bazaar

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebr...-down-details/
    Last edited by dada_teacher; 01-10-2020, 09:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    That makes perfect sense! They are all such idiots to think they can get away with affairs or being pedophiles or whatever. Everybody wants to talk about them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X