X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isadora
    started a topic Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

I hate people who are famous for no discernable reason other than fabulous wealth and/or scandal.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh, so many reasons to hate Paris Hilton!

The latest is that her parents have threaten to sue anyone who releases her dirty sex tape featuring her giving a blow job to her ex-boyfriend. It was made when she was 19. Oh, when will they learn? You can't stop the internet, bitches!

Screencaps from Paris's sex tape:
    WARNING: don't open at work/in front of the kids:
    www.prettyandfine.com

I don't know how long they'll be up so get on it quickly, if you care.

Did anyone see her E! True Hollywood Story of Vapidness? Amazing.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    In other news, I'm confused about Prince Charles and the bi-sexual allegations. Of course he *did* want to fuck Camilla but not Diana. Hmmm.

Why are the rich and famous SO fucked up?

• dada_teacher
    replied
    Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are actualy married.

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/12/26....google.com%2F

Who knew they'd be the ones to last.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    I still hate the way they're dressed but it had to be intentional because everyone in that fashion show had lost a bet and had to be the worst dressed. https://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashio...w-celebrities/
    Someone just forgot to tell Uma Therman.

Leave a comment:

• Laura
    replied
    It really isn’t just the hair, it’s everything. If it were DK and The J and they’d just had a baby and she looked like that, even in that awful dress, it would be different. I’m with Vanessa on this I think, the way she’s clung to him and chased after him, followed him round, she’s feeling triumphant she’s got him to this point. Must be love? Ugh.

For baby names, Issie’s guess of Romy still seems very likely.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    Oy, I’m trying to photoshop this in my mind...no bizarre half jacket, no uncomfortably thick belt, floor length, a clean man.

When it was a potential potato-nosed bb with the J, we all had such flowery, French guesses for names. Now I keep thinking “Freddy Kruger” because doesn’t it seem like Reedus would find that hilarious?

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    They haven't even confirmed the baby, have they? No pics, no name, etc.

HIS HAIR. I had to refrain from talking about it because it's literally the ONLY THING I SEE when I look at him and it's UNPOSSIBLE to process that a grown man pushing 50 has The Rachel cut from Friends. It's so insane that it's almost impressive?

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied

Do we know the name of Kruger Jr. yet or nah?

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    Her outfit is horrible, but in a way it feels like old school DK coming out again. It feels like the most DK thing she’s done in a while.

I hope that she is embarrassed by his hair and suit, but I doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• IssieCol
    replied
    Back when the gossip about them first came out, someone on ONTD said that she downgraded so hard it must have caused vertigo and I still agree with that. I mean, I know that she's reinvented herself to be a grunge girl now, but that clean freak Chanel princess is still somewhere in there and you know that she has to clear her throat to push the bile down every time she touches his hair.

Aversion to filth > need for companionship ALWAYS and eventually that inner disgust can not be ignored.

It's biological.

Also, his suit makes me think he lost a bet and his facial expression confirms it.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    They look like an SNL joke about Eurotrash.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    OMG!!! I haaaate DK's outfit here. https://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/D..._campaign=feed

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    It was also kinda funny that her reason for adopting her two children was that having children is an ego-driven endeavor, basically. And in that way Mia had a big influence! I wonder if they adopted kids who had safer backgrounds that her own. I also wonder what fucking adoption agency gave those two a kid because DO THEY READ THE NEWS.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    I would buy that book. It’s fantastic and I can’t look away.

I agree with you on heroes and villains. Even Andre Previn comes off as a dick. I have some sympathy for Soon-Yi for her very broken childhood, but she seems just as evil as the rest of them to me now. It will be very interesting assuming Woody dies first, how her thinking on this may change when she’s alone.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I can't stop thinking about it. My favorite thing is to read between the lines of things like this and MAN THESE LINES ARE BANANAS.

Everything Woody says about her is tinged in creepy. Everything Soon-Yi says about Mia (particularly when it relates to Woody) is basically terrifying.

I'm very confused about why so many people who are not Mia and her immediate circle are mad about it. I found it very illuminating in many ways the author surely did not intend. But I also don't think this story is filled with heroes and villains. There was not a responsible adult within miles of those poor kids. Mia is terrible (by every account except Ronan and Dylan's), Woody is disgusting and terrible (by every account, even his own, truly). I felt bad for Soon-Yi that she was a broken little girl and I do think she grew up to do the best she could given the utter fucking nightmare of her childhood (and I mean both before AND after being adopted). Her anger at Mia is pretty nuts and pretty clearly heavily influenced by Woody's version of events.

It's fascinating stuff. I keep joking that I am taking the whole month of October off to do a NaNoWriMo novelization of Mia and Family's life b/c it's the most epic and insane story of our times and also makes a nice metaphor for American imperialism and savior capitalism. It's got everything.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    That interview is batshit. I cannot imagine a non-evil reason for giving that interview at this point.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X