Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    dada_teacher
    Remembers when diesel used to post here.

• dada_teacher
    replied
    Maybe it was guest stars and not one of the main cast? Wasn't there a rumor that he was not allowed in the same room alone with one of the actors? She was not adult at the time I believe.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    Is starting to scare isadora a little bit.

• vanessa
    replied
    I feel like Jodie has a similar sensibility to many of us, where she loves pop culture but also comes at it with a feminist and irreverent stance. Also, your comments are always on point, Is, so no surprise.

I do not believe for a minute that SMG slept with Whedon, though I am sure he tried.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa

• LaaLaa
    replied
    Gonna chime in and agree on AA and not on AH. Maybe she just constantly made him feel special enough for him to not get cruel?

Jodie is so active on social! And she’s so extra but also so refreshingly normal. She commented on a breastfeeding insta account that posted a hack about using a hair tie to secure a milk collector to your bra so your baby doesn’t kick it like a ninja and my love for her tripled.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    Rules the School

• isadora
    replied
    I just assumed he slept with any of them that would have him? Aly was obv a favorite and the rise of Fred was A LOT to take in real time and felt weird, so I assumed she slept with him, too.

That article was INSANE. Like INSANE. I can't believe he was dumb enough to agree to it! I can't believe nobody has told him he should shut the fuck up. I can't believe ANY of it.

In news that only people here would care about: I replied on Twitter to the magazine's post about it and noted that people who were mad he's on the cover didn't read the article because a grown-ass man took himself to the shed for no reason. And the one and only Jodie Turner-Smith liked my tweet. And it was the only tweet she liked! So it wasn't a mass liking. LOLOL. DOES SHE KNOW WHO I AM? OR IS THE UNIVERSE FUCKING WITH ME? (It's the latter but I'll take it).

Leave a comment:

• vanessa

• vanessa
    replied
    I suspect Acker as well. With AH, I feel like he wouldn’t be so close to Alexis Denisof if he had slept with Aly. It does make me wonder about CC, and whether the way he was bad to her was the aftereffect of an affair. I also had suspicion about Amber Benson, who is now not a big fan of his.

Leave a comment:

• IssieCol

• IssieCol
    replied
    100% I think Amy Acker was one of them. The ascension of Fred/Illyria seems very in line with how someone like JW would "reward" an actress for sleeping with him. I wondered if maybe AH was one of them too, but he still has a good relationship with her. His other exes said he was cruel and awful in the aftermath of their affairs so I would think he would have treated a young Ally the same way and that there would be bitterness there.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa

• vanessa
    replied
    So the article where Joss Whedon admits he had affairs on the sets of Buffy/Angel/Firefly/whatever - do we know with whom he had these affairs? Alyson Hannigan? Amy Acker? Jewel Staite? I am frustrated that it keeps being discussed so vaguely without anybody telling me who he slept with!

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    Rules the School

• isadora
    replied
    I thought Taylor Swift was doing a Starbucks collab but it didn't seem to amount to much?

Leave a comment:

• Res
    A proud member of Isadora's army.

• Res
    replied
    Tim Horton's and the Biebs have done a collab. I tried them the other day - - a bit underwhelmed.
    The "Timbiebs" collaboration between Tim Hortons and Justin Bieber is officially here, and another Canadian is apparently feeling a little salty about the snub. On Monday, November 29, Michael Bublé posted a video on his Instagram having a mini-rant.

Leave a comment:

• Res
    A proud member of Isadora's army.

• Res
    replied
    I thought the same thing! I think she is undergoing - or has undergone a double mastectomy.
    Miranda McKeon, 19, Undergoing a Double Mastectomy for Breast Cancer | PEOPLE.com

A shocker but it seems they've caught it soon enough. I hope she does well.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher

• dada_teacher
    replied
    I know everyone (including me tbh) is on Red mood but I saw this

https://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/...cancer-aged-19

And got very sad. Wtf, 19 is too young!!

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher

• dada_teacher
    replied
    True! The only weird one I can think of is Ian but he's not a antivaxx, Trumper, right? Just only an asshole.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    Stalking FanForum Since 2001

• ophy
    replied
    You know I was just thinking this morning about how nobody I have ever tracked or stanned over the years has gone off the rails or turned out to be major kerrrazies or duds. Josh is clearly winning at life all around, Rob and Kristen are both happily partnered and having amazing career highs, Nina is majorly domestic with her Olympian and working steady (new Netflix movie out yesterday, and she's already filmed like, three projects this year including one that she directed herself), Jenny Slate is super happy with her artsy writer/painter boi and their baby girl and their New England dream life, and well, no need to even say that Taylor is doing well.

I'm not going like, take credit or anything like some kind of fandom fairy godmother, but still!!

YES, IT'S ALL ME, Y'ALL ARE VERY WELCOME.

ETA But real talk, as a board we've done a pretty good job of celeb picking. Not a single sekrit Trumper, anti-vaxxer, flat earther, or cannibal reveal! In over twenty years!
    ophy
    Last edited by ophy; 11-06-2021, 10:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ophy

• ophy
    replied
    She and her fiancee are adorbs together!

Leave a comment:

• vanessa

• vanessa
    replied
    Right? I thought about you when I saw this news. The least she could do is throw you a few bigfoot photo ops just for old times sake.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X