X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isadora
    started a topic Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

Mean-Spirited Celebrity Gossip

I hate people who are famous for no discernable reason other than fabulous wealth and/or scandal.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh, so many reasons to hate Paris Hilton!

The latest is that her parents have threaten to sue anyone who releases her dirty sex tape featuring her giving a blow job to her ex-boyfriend. It was made when she was 19. Oh, when will they learn? You can't stop the internet, bitches!

Screencaps from Paris's sex tape:
    WARNING: don't open at work/in front of the kids:
    www.prettyandfine.com

I don't know how long they'll be up so get on it quickly, if you care.

Did anyone see her E! True Hollywood Story of Vapidness? Amazing.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    In other news, I'm confused about Prince Charles and the bi-sexual allegations. Of course he *did* want to fuck Camilla but not Diana. Hmmm.

Why are the rich and famous SO fucked up?

• IssieCol
    replied
    You know Goop is secretly seething to find out that Aunt Becky got her kid entrance to USC while Michael Douglas and Uncle Marty could only swing UC Santa Barbara for her. That Spence transcript must've been straight DOOKIE.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    Apparently Aunt Becky Jr. went to the same expensive high school the Kardashians went to. Why couldn’t her parents just let her go to a regular-ass school that didn’t care if cheated her way to straight Ds?

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I feel like this is how dumb rich people thinks "the system" works for richer, smarter, legacy (dumb for multiple generations) people. It's the only thing I can figure.

She thought clout was slang ... for clout. I'm cackling.
    Last edited by isadora; 03-18-2019, 05:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    This scandal is amazing in its dumbness.

Leave a comment:

• IssieCol
    replied
    I am still trying to figure out why all these parents felt they had to go this route to get what they wanted. Even if all these prestigious colleges and universities were like, "We're good on buildings and facility improvements, thanks!!" wouldn't some corrupt board member say yes to Dumbo's admission if the parents offered to also comp a full ride for a couple of other students? The Aunt Becky Scholarship for Kids of Regular Folks sounds way better than whatever this ends up being.

Just Jared linked to an old YT vid of the daughter and Aunt Becky and the daughter didn't even know "clout" was an actual word apart from the way it's used as slang. And then she didn't even have any shame over her own dumbness. She would have been better off getting some guest spots on Fuller House, fr.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    This scandal is amazing and insane and so deeply, mind-bogglingly dumb I am having trouble processing it.

I can't imagine what Aunt Becky thinks USC could do for her daughter -- a dumb-ass, YouTube-famous, makeup slathering human doll with the IQ of a small dog -- that middling fame and Mossimo money couldn't do for her.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    Yes! It is hilariously lame! Especially Aunt Becky’s YouTube star daughter who said she only goes to college to party.

Leave a comment:

• IssieCol
    replied
    I am fascinated by this college acceptance scandal! Aunt Becky and Felicity Huffman/Bill Macy would never make the list of people I'd include in a nerdy as hell crime ring!

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    But WHO IS HER BABY DADDY.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied

why do they keep doing this to us but no wait I didn't say stop.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I am against getting engaged on a day that has any other significance (bday, xmas, vday, etc.) but the ring suits her.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    I appreciate that Orlando and Katy went for color in her ring, but I'm just not feeling the design . . .

Although something sorta candy-ish and cartoony suits her, so!

Also, such a good thing that her manicure already matched, right?

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    She’s going to get bored and dump him.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    His paintings are exactly my cup of tea but he's no Chris.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X