No announcement yet.

XOXO, Gossip Boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A blind revealed! And it's about a former vampire.
    GB,
    I know that you have a huge crush on Alex O'Laughlin but I have to ask if he is the blind who got his girlfriend pregnant and took off to Hollywood with someone else. I have heard rumors of this before.
    Annie E.

Annie,
    Yes
    He also said this, which I'm perturbed by.
    I am just going to say this about my identity. It should not matter who I am because the blog is just for entertainment and to brighten up days. I have said this many of times, so with this time I will add this. I feel that my identity has caused to much concern and has taken away from things so I will no longer be answering any questions pertaining to my real name. Enjoy the blog for what it is and have fun, but don't stress about the little things in life. Thanks for listening to my rant <3
    I do have to wonder if this is mostly because so many have guessed his identity correctly, and he feels he has to backtrack on the issue.

Comment

Or he's not famous.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Blaspheme!

Comment

Ophy,

After the Justin Long dust-up with Movieline? I no longer believe he is Gossip Boy. He was far too articulate in that reply at Movieline to be Gossip Boy. It actually upset to me think that Justin Long was that smart. I mean, imagine what kind of sentence construction poor Drew Barrymore must have! Anyway, does his classy reply at Movieline sway you either way?

Love,

Isadora

link to explain, if need be: http://jezebel.com/5678927/justin-lo...ernet-flamewar
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Dear isadora-

And this actually makes me *more* convinced that JL = GB. GB is actually very self aware (and very meta about HW and his career), and it's been obvious for some time that he sometimes dumbs down his blog postings to fit the 'gossip maven' role. He comes across as decently reasonable and likable, but with a healthy disgust for the whole business that he is in. Which isn't so far off from how JL presents himself. And JL mentioned his mom! GB has talked about how his mom got him into the business many times.
            Also, this?
            in my humble opinion, she's the most beautiful girl in the world
            totally strikes me as more of a GBFF statement than an 'on again-off again' BF statement.

GB had been laying low for almost all summer - and he seemed a little down about his career ( because of GTD I assumed ) - but just recently resurfaced online. He's been less jokey and snarky in his posts, and they have been kind of straightforward lately. GiGi left, and he doesn't appear have anyone to help with the blog and twitter anymore. I think the novelty of having an anonymous outlet for his frustrations about the plasticness of HW and the restrictions of his closeted life has waned. He also expressed some concern that it's hard to figure out how to move forward with being GB, *without* having his identity actually revealed. Which makes me think people have been really close to uncovering him in his real life. My guess is that there won't be a GossipBoy anymore in a few months.

The only interesting thing he has shared is that he went to brunch a couple of weeks ago with McHottie/Chase Crawford, but no coy hints or anything about his identity lately.

So . . . nope! Not swayed.

Love,

ophy
            Last edited by ophy; 11-02-2010, 12:52 PM.

Comment

As always, your POV sways mine.

Comment

Which makes me think people have been really close to uncovering him in his real life. My guess is that there won't be a GossipBoy anymore in a few months.
                I was kinda sorta right! GB went offline completely for quite some time. He posted NOTHING between Aug '11 and Jan '12, then only posted a couple of times, and then went radio silent again.

But he's back this past week . . . hard to say for how long, since he seems quite torn about what he is doing, and why he is doing it.

I'll never tell ‏ @The_Gossip_Boy Close
                @zoe_el trying to survive, Darling. Glad to see that a couple of my loyal friends are still here!

@proxy_one As do you!! One day I'll fill your morning with posts again. I just need to feel it again. Maybe I've become happier cause

@proxy_one let's be honest. The concept wasn't always pure hearted.

@NoMereMortal101 I want to do or differently an when the new concept smacks me in the head, I'll smack you with a Penis Monday
                He also posted on his blog. A rant about Smash, which he wanted to love but didn't.

And . . . . and a new Blind Item!
                Sometimes life is a bitch. And in Hollywood, when life is a bitch it's usually tied to the down slide of your career. And that's what happened to poor Lucy Goosey. This girl was the apple of the studio's eye and they showed it by putting her everywhere that the human eye could see. And before you ask, it was based off of pure talent and her God-given beauty. But, nobody could see past Lucy's looks to notice her talent. Lucy did what any good actress would do and took the grittiest role she could find, trying to look like vintage Lohan at 4 am on the Strip.

Suddenly Lucy was on top of the world where she belonged, and of course that's when the trouble comes. First x-rated pictures from a disgruntled ex were suddenly everywhere. Lucy took them in stride like any good PR-armed celeb would do. But now the video is circulating, a video that she assumed was in the possession of her ex, and video co-star. Not only is the starlet giving more than one definition to the word "blow", her boyfriend and his best friend are sometimes the star of the video....without her. Oh, and did I mention that his best friend is a dude?

One video, two celebs, and one huge butt-fucking scandal......God, I love the gossips at Chateau Marmont.

It's not:

Miley Cyrus, Kristen Stewart, Scarlett Johansson
                According to his twitter, he's been strolling around the West Village in NYC lately. Guess who else is in NYC nowadays doing a Broadway show?

Justin Long, bitches.

Comment

Straight up, you are ON IT.

Comment

Posting this here without comment: https://twitter.com/justinlong/statu...727680/photo/1

So The Gossip Boy's twitter was taken down completely, fyi. He hasn't posted anything on his blog since Dec, and it wasn't gossip. It was fun while it lasted, though.

Still love ya, Justin! xoxo

Comment

Does this in any way support his being GB? I mean, aside from the fact that it's amusing and gay?

Comment

Nope, I just thought it was super cute. I follow JL on twitter and he's really funny and sweet and adorbs.

I miss GB! He was funny and sweet and adorbs, too.

I hope he found happiness.

ETA this gif is appropriate:
                        Last edited by ophy; 02-28-2013, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Justin Long came out! Okay, no he didn't . . . I just wanted to see if I could use the embed feature with tweets. He tweeted a cute pic with a dog and said he had a new gentleman lover.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Gettin some crotch time with my new gentleman lover Max <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23rescue">#rescue</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23crotchNap">#crotchNap</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23GenitalPillow">#GenitalPillow</a> <a href="http://t.co/FxUMMstYam" title="http://twitter.com/justinlong/status/325556360144093185/photo/1">twitter.com/justinlong/sta…</a></p>&mdash; Justin Long (@justinlong) <a href="https://twitter.com/justinlong/status/325556360144093185">April 20, 2013</a></blockquote>
                          <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

WELL, THAT DID NOT WORK.
                          Last edited by isadora; 04-20-2013, 04:36 PM. Reason: Sorry, tried to fix. Tweet encoding on vb requires I do fancy backend stuff I'm too stoopid to do. --Isadora

Comment

Working...
                          X