No announcement yet.

Generalized Fashion Disorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm massively in lurve with TSwift's dress. Probably my fave look of hers, ever. In that last pic, she was imitating JLaw on the GG red carpet. Ha! Even when Jen is not there, she is still there.

But boo to the bedsheet contract being extended.

Comment

• Dior is officially on my shitlist.

I think I like Giuliana Rancic's dress? Well, better than 90% of the others anyway.

Comment

• I cannot sign off on GR's dress, because of the creepy stuff growing on her chest. I like that people are considering orange, maybe? That one is kind of lurid, but at least it's not black or metallic.

Comment

• The orange makes it work.

Comment

• One of the Fuugirls just tweeted a pic of Rodarte's Skywalker dress, to which I respond WUT:

ETA
            Last edited by ophy; 02-11-2014, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• I would wear a Princess Leia dress, without irony.

Comment

• Yeah, I don't know about these.

BuzzFeed has better pics: http://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/t...hion-week?bftw

Comment

• Lu.pi.ta.

Comment

• She did look stunning at last night's Baftas especially as the majority of people seemed to wear black dresses (or tux in Angelina Jolie's case). Sadly though she didn't win the supporting actress Bafta which I think is the first award she hasn't taken (even stranger was Matthew mcconaughey not even being nominated for best actor. Baftas were weird.

Comment

• I had some reservations about Lupita's dress, but not 'cause of her. JLaw already wore that dress just last year to the GGs so it's weird that Dior would offer it up to another super high profile award winner, but just in a different color. Oh, and JLaw's had weird boob lashes too, but it's basically the exact same dress. I noticed it right away so Lupita's stylist for sure should have recognized it. I know it's not that big a deal 'cause the BAFTAS aren't the Oscars, but how hard is it to avoid putting your client in something that last year's Oscar winner wore during her campaign season? Not to mention the fact that that same Oscar winner is your client's competition this year. Stylists get paid a ton of money to coordinate shit like this with the various fashion houses so I get annoyed when they don't do their jobs.

Comment

• This thread is going to get a work out this wkend. Or should we keep specific Oscar dresses in the Oscar thread? I don't even know.

Love this graphic: http://jennyhan.tumblr.com/post/78011604438

Comment

• I didn't quite know where to put this link but I thought this was brilliant and creative and it would be great if this little girl became a fashion designer of the future http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4855545.html

Comment

• Was there a memo about wearing blue at the Spirit Awards? If so, Krysten Ritter didn't get it.

She looks amazing, though.

Comment

• I thought most people were WAY overdressed for the ISAs. But AK can do no wrong in my book and was the best part of a super lame broadcast right after Lupita who was adorable.

Comment

• I'm trying to watch the Oscar arrivals but SkyTV seems to have a dire four people commentary who are discussing the films and trying to be excessively "lovey". Please just show us the red carpet

Comment

Working...
                                X