No announcement yet.

Generalized Fashion Disorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish they could have given her even more Oscars, just for being the person with the BEST FREAKIN' FASHION SENSE during all of awards season.

A list of times that Lupita killed it (the was pre-Oscars): http://www.buzzfeed.com/juliegerstei...-moments?bftw=

I didn't even see some of these.

Comment

• Flawless. Cosmetic companies should be battling fashion houses for her .

Comment

• Love all of those looks! That white dress with the bird graphic is the first time I remember being like, "Whoa, who is THIS girl?" because I loved that dress so much and her makeup with it is the best ever.

Comment

• Wow.

That is a gorgeous Elie Saab.

Comment

• I would probably hate all of those Lupita dresses on anyone else.
            "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

Comment

• Angelina and Stella McCartney are doing...a Maleficent line...for kids. Wha?

Comment

• I see that Lupita has been made brand ambassador for Lancôme - not surprised that a cosmetic company would grab her as she always looked flawless - beautiful skin

Comment

• Lupita was looking good at GLAAD this weekend... Though I think Naomi Campbell also looked gorgeous. Sadly the link is the Daily Mail (shudder) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ia-Awards.html

Comment

• Lupita wore a super fun Chanel to the MTV Awards and presented in her glasses and I can't stand how flawless she is.

Nicki Minaj calmed her follicles and it's gorgeous.

Comment

• Love Lupita's dress! I can't wait to see her slay all the dragons at Met Ball.

Comment

• Yessss.

Shailene's green leather Balmain is craymazing.

Comment

• Right? I'm super surprised her hippy ass would wear leather, but it looks awesome on her.

Comment

• Hah! Maybe they told her it was made from spoiled brat cows who died of old age.

The internet hates Victoria Justice's Versace, but the drag queen in me is fine with it.

Oh, and this was created:
                            The United Colors of Lupita
                            Last edited by LaaLaa; 04-14-2014, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Coachella fashion on the Fuggirls! I have been waiting for this.

http://www.gofugyourself.com/coachel...eekend-04-2014

Kendall Jenner:

Vanessa Hudgens:

Kate Nash:

Selena Gomez:

Paris:

Comment

• Kate Nash was at my work a couple weeks ago in jeans and a tee. Coachella is just a costume party that happens to have music in the background.

VHudge is BAREFOOT. Ew. You can be a hippie and not get tetanus.
                                Last edited by LaaLaa; 04-15-2014, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X