X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots more! http://www.buzzfeed.com/naomizeichne...t-style-photos

DUUUUDES.

Comment

• I get the flower kids. It's a desire to recreate Woodstock. But I can't wrap my head around a ratty dickey (is this what nudists do in public?) or that pic of what looks to be a ghoul.

ETA: I ADORE that all those people thought they were going in a style blog.
      Last edited by LaaLaa; 04-16-2014, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Ratty dickey? You mean this guy?

Comment

• A list of some of the guests and who they'll be working with for hair, dress, makeup just got released. No info on who DK's wearing yet, but it's been a couple years since she wore J.Wu so it wouldn't surprise me to see her show up in either his personal line or in one of his Hugo Boss dresses. I'm preparing to be underwhelmed as I haven't been super stoked about any of his collections lately. But then the year she wore his dress has been my favorite out of all of her Met Ball appearances, so maybe they collaborated again and she'll surprise me.

Comment

• Goop's not going and there's the potential to see celeb dudes in top hats! Best night ever.

In complete contrast to an elegant white tie affair, I found a pair of crazy old overalls that are actually sort of perfect as a cover up on my lake trip, so now I hate me.

Comment

• I feel like this is appropriate for my Met Ball jumpy clap excitement. Y'all can just picture me holding a lighter up with one hand and holding Laa's hand with my other one.

Comment

• I can't believe there's no livestream this year. I forget what these kinds of events are like without a livestream.

Comment

• Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson: The History of a Met Gala Power Couple

Comment

• Comment

• When do they start arriving?
                      Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Less than an hour, right?

Comment

• I'm totally staying at work late to track Twitter.

Toledo gettin' her face did.

Katie Holmes ‏@KatieHolmes212 10m
                          Very excited to be going to the Met Ball pic.twitter.com/lXWdK1UyjG

Broadway is dark on Mondays, right? So, there's a chance MW is also going even though I haven't seen her on any lists yet. We have another chance at a Creek reunion, you guys. If these 3 fuckers would just cooperate! Stand still, have paps take your pics together, and then you can go back to pretending that the three of you have never seen each other's pee pees, ok?

Comment

• I wish Suri could go to the Met ball.
                            Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Someday, Linda. Someday.

Ugh, please let this makeup artist know how to make KH look like a live human.

Comment

• I'm all about Karolina Kurkova's dress.

But I think SJP looks like a cartoon.

Big Beardy Brad:

Comment

Working...
                                X