No announcement yet.

Generalized Fashion Disorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK's in Hugo Boss so she's repping JWu to some extent. I like it more than I thought I would, but I kinda wanted her to go big like Karolina Kurkova. KK is my favorite so far. Another pic.

Comment

• I love this color.

Comment

• I like Liu Wen best.
        Bitter Shipper

Comment

• No monocle for The J. Boo.

I like the color, but I'm underwhelmed by DK's column silhouette on a night such as this!

I would've loved Rossum's look fully if her hair didn't look so done.

McAdams would've looked great in this chick's neutral gown, IMO. (Who is this chick? I can't zoom in on insta!)

Comment

• The Beckhams. You know she's bitter that Kim Kardashian is there. I'd want to sit at her table just to have an up close experience of her seething all night.

Comment

• Clearly, Kristen Wiig's make-up person hates her.

But maybe not as much as Giuliana's makeup person hates her. Also, Giuliana must have thought the theme was 'Disney villains.' WHICH WOULD ROCK AS A THEME.

Loving Charlize's taste in dress, not loving her taste in men.

Even though this is severe and kind of dour, I sort of love both of them?

Better look at what Kate Upton is wearing and OMB.

Emma and Andrew look fine.

This looks hella uncomfortable on Reese.

This also looks uncomfortable. And drafty in a weird place.

Comment

• Rossum is my favorite so far, with KK too.

Comment

• Laa, I think your lady is Karen Elson, right? It looks like her. I'm underwhelmed by Emma! They must be so tired after all that Spidey traveling and SNL hosting. They probably just wanna fall into their soup and nap already.

Lupita's cray flat out makes me sad. I'm still waiting for her to wear that bomb ass floral Elie Saab ball gown. Tonight would have been perfect for it.

Toledo in HD. I change my mind, I don't like it. She looks like she just got in a fight at a saloon.

Last edited by IssieCol; 05-05-2014, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Emma...Girl, that is a tank. top.

Leighton's baggy tummy gown gives me such a sad.

Erykah Badu's coat, tho!

Comment

• I like everything about this on Selena.

Okay. AWFUL. (Going to pretend that I wouldn't TOTALLY wear that Death Star dress everyday, which I WOULD, but not to the Met during Charles James night, just wrong).

I agree that they have to be exhausted as fuck, but this is a great Emma/Andrew pic:

Comment

• Rodarte is some fugly fuckery and those sisters know they did Shailene wrong. KDunst is a willing accomplice to their cray at this point so I don't feel sympathy for her, but Shailene is new to all this and she would rather be in Vibram shoes hauling water down from a mountain spring or something so they should have made an effort make her look less cracked out. Party foul, Mulleavys!

Comment

• HEY ROSAMUND PIKE, LIKE DID YOU EVEN GOOGLE THE THEME IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN HARD TO GOOGLE THE THEME.

Okay, so Lena Dunham Googled the theme, and yet . . . uh . . .

FINALLY. This is lovely on Arizona Muse. (Don't know her, like the dress.)

GO HOME NAOMI WATTS YOUR GIVENCHY DRESS IS DRUNK.

(I'm already capslocky, oops.)

Comment

• Cara Delevlevegnene, we get it. You're edgy and non-conformist. That said, I'm insanely obsessed with the hair.

Comment

• Wow, Shaun White.

Love this pic.

Cumberbatch is very British-y.

Full pic of Lupita. Maybe they were going for a Josephine Baker vibe?

Sort of lol'ing at the armpit cut-out in Anne's Calvin Klein.

Blake's Gucci is less flattering without Ryan attached to it. But! Way better than Leighton, and that is what matters, right?

This is just sad all around.

Comment

• It didn't even occur to me that cast members of another teen show have to awkwardly avoid each other tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                X