No announcement yet.

Generalized Fashion Disorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She was on my flight from Zurich to Nice and she looks ROUGH in person. Her face is so pinched and unpleasant that it actually looks physically painful.

Comment

• Silverman in white + pops of color + hair down + quality side-eye.

Comment

• Rihanna's CFDA dress. is. cray.

Comment

• I don't know if there's an eye roll emoji big enough to express my fees about that dress.

Comment

• You mean that "dress".
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I'm posting this here because I don't have strong feelings about it either way and because the Twi thread is not really applicable anymore?

Kristen went to the Chanel show (she's the current face) at PFW with newly shorn hair. It's ultimately for a movie she's shooting later this summer but her hair stylist literally cut it in the bathroom an hour before the show. It's orange (and was probably dead) from a movie she just wrapped a few weeks ago. That's her natural color underneath.

More from the show, including her full ensemble, here.
              Last edited by emmaleigh; 07-09-2014, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• I don't understand the pantaloons.
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Her orange hair with aggressive roots is super 90s, so I'm gonna love it. Princess Jasmine pants not so much.

Comment

• I was trying to remember what they reminded me of and Princess Jasmine is it!

I feel like Chanel lost the front row battle to Dior this go around. Chanel's group was a mixed bag of celebs while Dior had like their little Oscar winning actress army on the front row with Charlize, Marion, and Jen with bonus Hermione.

Comment

• (shakes fist) Dior...

Why can't they dress her? Does not compute. It's not bad, it's just a hell of a lot of day sideboob.

Comment

• Whoa. That is a lot of sideboob.
                        The Chanel guest list was meh (Leto skeezing me out big time) and truthfully, I wouldn't even pay attention to PFW if KS didn't attend, in horrid clothes no less. I'm okay with pantaloons as a silhouette but it's the sheerness of the pants in contrast to what looks like a high-waisted diaper that confuses me. Who could possibly make that appealing?
                        It does amuse me some though that Uncle Karl is taken with a little pixie cheeto head weirdo.

Comment

• I am pro-pantaloon in this case; for whatever reason I think it looks cute on her, if I ignore the orange hair. Cut's fine, but that color is horrifying.

That sideboob dress is terrible from the front as well.

Comment

• I get why JenLaw pimps herself out for Dior because she's not really into clothes and they do all the work for her plus give her fat stacks o' cash. I mean, I wouldn't say no to 15 million bucks plus free clothes either. BUT! They do her SO wrong and I feel like at this point, she HAS to know that.

Comment

• Yeah, I can't imagine she'd re-up with them? She's got allll the monies now so what's the diff?

Comment

• It's pretty but so ill-fitted! Ugh.
                                "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

Working...
                                X