• People's Choice!

I like this on Stana, but I almost didn't recognize her face:

Whoah, Alison Janney:

Magic couple:

Love Anna Faris, don't love this:

Melissa McCarthy looks amazeballs:

So do Portia and Ellen:

Although, I'm not super sure about Portia's vest/pants thingy?:

Dax and KBell. Um . . . what is that? I like the color, but I don't get the proportions. I know that she just had a baby, but there's got to be a better shape for such a wee person :

Sarah Hyland. Eh, too much going on. Apparently, it's Siriano:

Comment

• I feel like KBell was like: I just had a baby and I NEED ROOM TO BREATH AND IDNGAF.

Is Melissa McCarthy wearing some designer or is that her own creation? She said she loves clothes but everything her size is shit (Oh, MM, I FEEL YOU) and she's going to start her own line of all-size clothes and I love her for that.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Golden Globes 2015, bitches!

I probably won't get to watch live, so boo. And I will probably miss most of the carpet, too. But!

Rosamund Pike in Vera Wang. This is baaaaaad. This is what the hell bad. This is somebody forgot to tighten the straps of my bathing suit and it's coming down bad.

Comment

• Can I put the Golden Ones in here? Classic and gorgeous.

Gina looks lovely, but I don't love the bottom of her dress:

Lorde. The pants and jacket could use a little tailoring, but I kinda like the vide she is going for.

Leslie Mann. I'm a sucker for yellow on the red carpet b/c it reminds me of Heath and Michelle. *sob*

I don't remember her name, but this is not good:

Gorgeous white on Julia Louis-Dreyfus. I wish I could find Veep streaming somewhere. I've never seen it, but it looks hilars in tumblr gifsets.

Bleh on Laura Prepon:

Maura's dress would look so fab on Meryl Streep. Maura! You aren't sixty yet!

Beautiful color, beautiful everything on Amy Adams:

Naomi Watts in another super pretty yellow dress:

Lana del Rey. Okay, whatever.

Someone on twitter fixed it for her:

Why Tina. Why. No, Amy. No.

Digging this on Julianne Moore. Sparkly.:

Eh. Emily Blunt can do better:

Holy, crap, Katie Cassidy. I don't know how I feel.

Last edited by ophy; 01-11-2015, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Everything you said, except I think Lorde is going for the boxy, oversized look because it's hip now to look like you stole your grandma's pantsuit.

Comment

• Wow.

Double wow.

Very happy about all the sparkly tonight.

White seems to be the trend, too.

In love with this on Uzo Aduba:

No bueno, Claire:

Ruth Wilson . . . I like that she took a risk, I guess?

Oh, Melissa. You did so well at the PCAs, what happened?

Waist up, Kerry looks fab. Waist down . . . um.

Why so plain, Maggie?

No, Kiera. NO.

Yes, Anna. YES:

Comment

• Agree with the assessment and good on DK for acknowledging the Paris attacks this week. No idea how Rosamund Pike's dress is even covering anything.

Comment

• It warms my heart that Prepon looks like a madam at an old west brothel. She sucks.

Comment

• Kiera Knightley's dress mess is giving me life rn. It's so fucking funny.
                    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Toledo's makeup looked like shit as did her weird/bad horse tail weave? JFC.

Comment

• Is she just straight up trolling Alterna and Bobbi Brown? Like, she's basically a living doll PSA warning us against these brands rn.

Comment

• Gotta give it up to Toledo: She had front row! Josh was front row...balcony.

Comment

• But then she had to eat it while he stood up there being a total winner while she was at her table with her stylist friend that she shared a failed fashion line with?

Comment

• He won the night; she's winning the game.

Comment

• Fame game, fo' sho. Life game, not so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X