Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JANELLE OMB.

Comment

• Janelle's dress is everything I've ever wanted in life.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Janelle's was my best dressed, but I also kept wanting to touch Hailee Steinfeld's dress. The paint was so shiny!

Comment

• Ruth Wilson was nominated for a theatre Olivier Award and she wore this last night to the event:

See-through to giant sized Granny pants - Ruth, why????

Comment

• Thanks, RiRi.

Comment

• She wins everything!
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Except musical chairs. How do you sit in that dress?

My faves were probs Ruth Negga and Tracey Ellis Ross who both managed to look cool and play with the theme. My burn book worst had to have been Blake Lively. Just UGH. And I also felt bad for Bella Hadid because it read very try hard and desperate and probs earned her a lot of, "Oh honey, he's not even here tonight and Selena is in the bathroom making fun of you."

Comment

• Rihanna wins despite not being able to sit. Katy Perry took things too far - rear-view mirrors!?

Comment

• There were a lot of people who seemed to think the theme was 'I can't actually go to the bathroom in this', including Bella Hadid:

Apparently it was Alexander McQueen and she had to be sewn into it.

I also felt bad for Bella Hadid because it read very try hard and desperate and probs earned her a lot of, "Oh honey, he's not even here tonight and Selena is in the bathroom making fun of you."

Abel was there, though!

Bella's catsuit might have been LOLWHUT but at least she tried. Selena just draped herself in a pretty nightgown and some pink eyeshadow and called it a day.

Zendaya might have been my fave:

I'm a sucker for bird dresses!

I also give props to Cara D.'s Intergalactic Space Commander from Planet Chanel:

And I dig Ruth Negga as Cara D's Space Empress lover as well:

Yo, Karlie! Forgetting your pants doesn't equal 'edgy':

Comment

• I thought Zoe looked lovely, even though her gown looked like it had a Jheri curl.

Comment

• I have Selena's nightgown somewhere in my dresser.

DK was a yawn, which was a shame.

My fav was Lupita's creamsicle-colored dress.

reikawakubocommedesgarconsartbetween-lupita.jpg?w=550.jpg

Comment

• This needs 2 categories of judging - 'amaze balls for this theme' and 'normal amaze balls dress'. Because the actual Commes Des Garcons dresses are popping up on many a worst dressed list and, you know, are they aesthetically pleasing? At lot of them really aren't. But they did the theme and they did it to perfection! Whereas those who have the 'normal amaze balls dresses' have gorgeous dresses but, tbh, they didn't do the theme.

Rhianna might be my win for theme - aesthetically pleasing in some really odd way and on theme.

Zendaya is definitely my win for 'normal amaze balls dress' - just beautiful! Not on theme but beautiful!

Comment

• Abel was there, though!
                            I totally missed this the night of the gala! I also miss the days when I could ignore everything else and track this event like a proper stalker because I basically used to LIVE for this. Now that I've seen more photos, I might be changing my mind about my favorite. Every time I come across a picture of Cara in her sparkly suit and her silver-painted, bejeweled head, I stare at it for ages. I'm bumping her up to my top spot.

And y'all. For someone who spends SO much time telling other people how to have the best skin, hair, life? Goop's skin is baaaaaaad. She's got sun damage like whoa. She's obviously a well maintained lady, but she looks every bit of her 44 years and I'm guessing that's not the goal for someone who works out 2 hours a day and eats mega clean and puts unicorn poop in her smoothies or whatever. .

Comment

• AGREED. Goop looks her age, which is NBD unless you spend all your time telling people how to be the perfect being.

Comment

• I am 8 years older than her, and gotta say: I look younger. The sun will do that to you. Plus a little butter fat is good on occasion.

Comment

Working...
                                X