No announcement yet.

Generalized Fashion Disorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right. Post-Galliano Dior is a snooze, unfortunately.

Comment

Okay, I do like Nicole Kidman's Dior Couture @ Cannes...

But WHAT IS THIS, JLaw? Again? Is this a thing? Floppy pouches?

Comment

Maybe she NEEDS the pouches? To like, carry stuff? Or maybe she's got a catheter hooked up because there aren't enough pee breaks, and that's where she stores the bag.

I don't want to have these thoughts so STOP IT, JLAW.

Comment

Aw. I remember when I couldn't wait to see what Nic was wearing at every event she attended! Way to bring back the old Hollywood glama, Nic!
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Nicole's Dior is probably gonna be my #1 for the year and I can't believe Marion and JLaw didn't get to it first. But it was so perfect, one of those moments that only happens a couple times a year where the right dress gets worn by the right person to the right thing.

Gorgeous.

Jessica Chastain in Givenchy was also spectacular. Some peeps complained that it made her look hippy, but I think there's a difference between looking wide in the hips and look curvaceous which is what I think she achieves in this dress. And her waist looks itty bitty! Plus, the color on her ZOMG. She's never gotten it this right before.

Comment

Chastain has never looked better.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Thumbs up on Chastain, especially the color. LOVE.

I also like Nic's Dior, but! I don't like what I can see of the styling there. That's one wide immovable forehead. Her makeup looks waxy, too. I would have preferred this dress on DK, definitely. DK might not have been so matchy with the shoes, either.

Comment

Your opinion is wrong. She looks like an older Grace Kelly type.

Comment

Are you a Nic fan, is? I did not know that.

I think it's been a good long time since Nicole Kidman looked good . . . or anything approaching natural, tbh. Her face gives me the creeps nowadays.

Comment

Yeah, Nicole's face is distracting and her upper lip scares me a little, but I like her matchy shoes and funky hair with this dress. The dress has a lot going on so a crazier shoe choice might have been distracting to me.

Comment

It's funny, because I hate the shoe choice . . . but I literally cannot think of a non-matchy shoe color that I would have liked better. Perhaps she still could have gone matchy with a canary yellow, and that would have worked up against a red carpet in a way that would make sense to my eyes. Or turquoise, maybe?

Comment

LOVE the shoe. Ugh, the more I look at the whole ensemble the more it makes me swoon!

Jessica Chastain looks great, fo' sho. I don't even care that she kinda has gym hair.

Comment

I love the shoe! And I have a soft spot for Nic since the divorce despite her fear of aging. Too bad because she would have been a gorgeous Hepburn type had she aged naturally.

I actually think Chastain's shoe is a touch matchy-matchy!

Comment

I blame the clams for all of Nic's neurotic facial shenanigans! They probs made her feel like her youthful beauty was everything that Tom and the public loved about her and that without it, she would disappear into oblivion. That kind of message takes decades to scrub out of your brain, even if you're not in an industry that affirms it on a daily basis.

Comment

Obviously the clams love surgery! Look to Tiny Tom! And poor Travolta.

Comment

Working...
                                X