No announcement yet.

Generalized Fashion Disorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked this year's theme. It was fun!
    sigpic

Comment

• Not feeling up to doing a full fashion post for the GGs last night but!

I love this Iris Van Herpen dress so so so so much on Joey King:

Ha! Gwyneth:

Comment

• Gwyneth was awful!!! Oh my God. To tell the truth I was what the fuck with A Lot of fashion choices this time but I did like Helen Mirren and Nina!
        sigpic

Comment

• So what do we think of Kerry’s look? At first I loved it, then I thought “um, no”, but now the backlash makes me love it again.

Comment

• Eh. I would prefer the jacket closed and it wrinkles but it's not Goop aweful.
            sigpic

Comment

• I feel like both those choices were to get some media coverage, not because the fashion made any sense.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• So.... what did you think of the Oscars fashion?

Olivia Colman was a disaster imo.

MV5BYWZmMmE5NTk[email protected]@._V1_SY1000_SX1500_AL_.jpg

I think Brie Larson was my favorite although she needed different make up.

MV5BYWFkZjVjZmU[email protected]@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,656,1000_AL_.jpg
                Last edited by dada_teacher; 02-10-2020, 09:49 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Regina King won the straightforward Oscars. Janelle Monae won the fashion Oscars! They both looked INSANELY GOOD.

Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                  X