No announcement yet.

Generalized Fashion Disorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta agree with tumblr here . . . I think she's saying 'sorry about my arm', or something like that. In the normal speed version, that's what it looks like.

Comment

Aw, that's less fun. The besties were cute, regardless.

Comment

There is NO WAY she is sorry about her arm. NO POSSIBLE WAY, I TELL YOU.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Tavi Gevinson looks gorge! She always looked like MW, but now she looks like grown up MW.

Comment

I didn't hate Connie Britton's. I actually wanted to just rub my face on it.

VELVET.

But yeah, I'm halfway through the Emmys right now, and I haven't seen anything I really love. Tina Fey looked nice, though.

Comment

I wasn't able to watch much of the show last night, but the dresses did seem really disappointing. The only one I've liked so far is Amanda Anka's and even then, I liked the runway version better.

Comment

SO MUCH FUG. But I'm trying to be positive or whatever.

Laura Dern's Naeem Khan was pretts.

Kiernan Shipka was effing adorable.

I would've loved Claire Danes' Armani Prive on a slightly meatier Claire Danes.

Comment

I hate all three of those.

It was a very depressing fashion night. Nobody brought their A game!

Comment

I liked Shipka's quite a lot, but in a "could have been better" kind of way.

I would have liked Danes' if it fitted her breasts. as it was, it wasn't good imo.

There were some dresses which looked fine, like Michelle Dockery's and then I saw its back.

There were more awful ones, but I'll spare you.

Elizabeth Moss' was okay. I wish it fitted better.

That would have been awesome if it didn't wrinkle!

So I guess my favorites were Merritt Wever's

and Kaley Cuoco's.
                    sigpic

Comment

I just want to cry.

So many missed opportunities.

Despite the neck bow, I think Dockery's dress was my fave of the night.

Comment

I adore Elizabeth Moss's neon nails and lip with her new 'do. As for the dress, the top looks like those stretchy sequined tubes you see at Deb.

Comment

I agree with the Fuggirls that there is something really interesting about Carrie Brownstein's dress: http://gofugyourself.com/emmys-well-...nstein-09-2013

Also, it's Carrie Brownstein and I LURVES her anyway.

(do you guys actually upload those pics to photobucket before posting them here? Or is there an easier way?)

Comment

Nope, I just copy the image link straight off Google search results. Go laziness!

Comment

I love Emma Watson's outfit for the Gravity premiere. It's what Sandy was probs going for, but she's grabbing Cloon ass, so I guess it evens out.
                              Last edited by LaaLaa; 10-02-2013, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X