Generalized Fashion Disorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed!

I don't like Sandy's shoes, but that pic is making me feel all kinds of 'wishing The Cloon was less of a weirdo about relationships' feels. Such a dream couple right there.

Comment

Right? Stop being delightful next to each other.

Comment

Can you imagine George toting Baby Louis around?

*dies a little inside*

Comment

Ok, even *I* want to see The Cloon being cute with Baby Louis!

Also? Sandy is a catch. She's beautiful, mega-crazy-successful, and seems pretty smart and funny minus that time she married that biker dude. We've ALL made mistakes people!
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

I can ship that, no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by ophy View Post
              Can you imagine George toting Baby Louis around?

*dies a little inside*
              Originally posted by isadora View Post
              Ok, even *I* want to see The Cloon being cute with Baby Louis!
              No pics, but it happened!
              sigpic

Comment

Gah, I want to marry that article.

Comment

I think that Nina Dobrev has the same purse that DK has.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sweet purse! I wonder if they let her keep it after the shoot?

Comment

JenLaw! WHY!?

Seriously, I know Natalie Portman's press tour for Thor took up a lot of Dior's best offerings, but it's like people there hate Jen. Or her stylist does. She does not give much input into what she wears, but she is not blameless in these choices. She either needs a new team of dressers or like a taste overhaul because this is hiddy.

Comment

I don't hate it, but...ack, nope. I hate it. They're making her wear sprinkles.

Comment

JIMMIES ON A SATEEN BEDSHEET.

Nope.

Comment

And it wrinkles in weird places!
                            sigpic

Comment

Rose Byrne ended up wearing the red Jonathan Saunders dress that I said DK should've worn instead of that satin droopy boob mess she wore a couple months ago. Rose looked awesome in it and it really is about 100x better than DK's choice.

Pretty

Unpretty

Comment

I have a question about couture--How do they make their money?

Do people actually buy this dresses or do they just have actresses wear them? And who are these people who have events that would require them to buy such a dress? Am I just too poor to understand how this works?

Maybe the Gossip Girl world is real? And there are people aside from celebrities who wear couture to some weird ball every weekend. But then would somebody like Blair Waldorf ever have to pay for her Elie Saab wedding gown?

Is that an insane question? I know nothing about couture. Or super rich people. And are there enough super rich people to keep Elie Saab making enough money? I mean, sure you gotta plop down $5-10k for a dress but how many dresses could they possibly sell in a year when the super rich won't want to be wearing the same dresses as each other to various events?
                                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                                X