No announcement yet.

Generalized Fashion Disorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennifer Hudson looks AMAZING. And there is no way just eating her points is doing that for her!

But everybody else looked like shit (minus a few "mehs").

Molly T. dresses like she's still fat. You beat this girl! WORK IT.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• The lady who plays Jenna's mom needs to ask her agent to put her in anything with Sophia Bush because they look just alike. I didn't watch this last night because I knew ophy would give us the best Nian deets anyway, but I liked Allison Williams' whole look.

It's a great look no matter what, but it was especially nice given what she wore a few days ago, which she seems to have stolen out of Kiernan Shipka's closet.

Comment

• As a person who loves vintage? Blerg! Mama, no!

Comment

• unfortunate camera angle on Jennifer Hudson when they announced her win. But her speech - girl had me sniffling.
          And yeah - I kept thinking that she has to have great willpower to look like that with points.

Was Shemar Moore drunk? Or is he just that goofy all the time?
          During the recent Criminal Minds marathon on Bravo (shut up - I was deathly ill!) - I finally saw the ep where he started calling Garcia Baby Girl. It just baffles me how the writers pass it off as cute. bleh. I prefer Hotch. Although - Reid is interesting.

Comment

• Jennifer Hudson looked dgorgeous and I like her hair.
            sigpic

Comment

• Some truly wondrous things at the Art of Elysium party last night: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...aven-Gala.html

Camilla Bell, wearing a blue satin dust ruffle:

Jamie Lyn in a prom dress from 1998:

Busy in a skirt that swallowed her whole. I like the print, but the volume is odd.

Mr. and Mrs. Echolls:

Is Harry Hamlin sick or something? I didn't even recognize him, he looks so frail.

Kelly Osborne as the Black Widow (not the cool Avengers' one):

One half of both Swan Queen and Captain Swan:

Finally, Odette Annable in something I like:

Comment

• High five for Odette! And Jennifer Morrison's looks mighty comfortable. I'd be nuzzling my own arm all night. Busy's full skirt and blazer combo would've worked so much better with a more open neckline. As it is now, she looks...warm.

Comment

• Yeah, Busy's blazer is interfering with everything.
                  Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Odette looks fab! And I love Busy, but her style game is never my fave. She's always a little off to me.

Comment

• You can vote for Best Dressed here: http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.c...m-heaven-gala/

My heart says Nina Dobrev, but my head says Odette should take this one. Her dress just fits better. So sleek.

They are neck to neck right now, Neens at 34% and Odette at 32%.

Comment

• For me, Nina's dress is better because it's eye-catching.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I'm going to say Odette because of the fit and, well, overall flawlessness.

Comment

• Odette FTW, no doubt.

And for those playing at home, Emma Watson's pants on pants on pants outfit last night = Dior. I feel like it's official now that Raf Simmons is trying to burn that house down by throwing out one fail after another.

Emma has no excuses, though! She's besties with Christopher Bailey and was a model for Burberry. Her British clothing options are divine.

Comment

• Who is Lupita's stylist? She is killing it this awards season.

I have some concerns about the belt, but I like that color on her.

Yeah, I don't get the reason for the half shiny/half not bodice. I like her in black, though.

I want to marry that color.

Loved Daneel's dress . . . until the feathers. Nope.

Comment

• I haven't seen those Sunrise/Sunset/Midnight movies except for the first one the week it came out in the theater (I was an embryo at the time).

I think Julie Delpy and Ethan Hawke are my GenX movie OTP (well, second to Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder) (also? Johnny Depp is so over-rated now! Pre-2000 Depp is it for me).

Comment

Working...
                                X