Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone at JJ thinks that her hiking friends might actually be her brother and his SO? No clue how accurate that is, but DK and The J have been pictured out with them before.

I can see that--he's got a hint of Augustus Gloop to him.

Comment

• Why is her alleged brother flipping off the camera? It's not like he wouldn't be cropped out of the pic for Us Weekly anyway! WTFE.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Hurray for a Chelsea appearance! MOAR DIRT.

The red Chanel lego purse. I needs it.

Comment

• I hope you have a spare 10 grand lying around then! I think that purse is kinda cheeseball, but my jaw dropped when I saw how much Uncle Karl was charging for it! He's super proud of it, obvs.

DK and Demian went to the HFPA luncheon so they're pimping themselves out for some GG noms pretty early in the game. Her dress is so her, trendy and weird with a funky cut. I don't really like it, but she does manage to work it despite that it looks like a blanket wrapped around her. It's Carven. Meh. She's experimenting with several new designers lately and I do like that. She'd been in a Wu/Frenchies hamster wheel for a while there and she needed to shake things up a bit.

Her makeup is awesome though. I wish I could find the right shade of coral lipstick for myself. Whenever I try one out, I always feel like a clown.

Comment

• Don'tcha know? I'm gaudy as all hell. I like some Carven stuff, and this is their good side. Agree that she was getting a little predictable, dress-wise. The shoes, however, remain bangin'. I wish she did a more interesting 'do with this if she wasn't going with any jewelry. Promise ring Y/N?

Comment

• I unreservedly love that Carven dress. It calls to mind some forbidden boarding school midnight picnic . . . where the glamorous preppies are sneaking out to skinny dip in the illustrious lake and then carelessly encase themselves in expensive wraps afterwards. Bottles of wine stolen from the Dean's cellars await them, next to a tub of strawberries they swiped from the kitchens. Somebody will quote Baudelaire and the others will laugh and laugh.

Comment

• I'd read that fanfic.

Comment

• Basically her dress is a Donna Tartt novel.
                  Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• HNNNNG.

Head boxing coach, @randykhatami with #joshuajackson from #DawsonsCreek and #TheFringe . #mma #muaythai #boxing #fight #sparring #sweaty #jacoclothing #venumfightwear #basrutten #elitemma #fitness #fun - @elitemmagym- #webstagram

Comment

• Nice! I'm hoping this means he has his eye on a spy drama.

Currently, I'm pulling for The J to get a gig on SHIELD. Does anyone know where that will film? I'd be so frikkin happy to see Josh join Joss's stable of actors.

Comment

• The Canadian shorts are KILLING me.

Comment

• That is the FIRST thing I saw. You never see The Gos in a maple leaf anything.

Comment

• This happened:

The 37-year-old German beauty swooned into the arms of her 35-year-old boyfriend while shopping in the produce aisle of a Los Angeles supermarket.

Comment

• Comment

• how they hug all of the time.

Those two REALLY love their produce, huh?
                                Last edited by jennchum; 08-17-2013, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X