Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those don't look staged. Who knows.
    April and Sky premiere are coming soon. I guess those red carpet pics are gonna be all the rage.

and I hate his shoes
    Last edited by Iva; 02-13-2016, 06:04 AM. Reason: edit:: bcs I hate his shoes

Comment

• I mean, they could be faking it out their asses, but like.... this is verray convincing? Shit, Mr. Issie and I aren't even like a little bit mad at each other right now and we are not standing in line at Chipotle trying to have a conversation like this. Granted, we're usually more preoccupied with trying to make sure our kids haven't freshly shit themselves, but still.

Comment

• Those are very encouraging pictures; I am getting past my concern about those two. Optimism again!

Comment

• You know, the old 'they have an open-ish relationship' does solve all questions, and isn't really a farfetched kind of idea. I'm coming around on this one. Maybe they didn't start out that way, but they have evolved into it post-Munn? Neither of them are all that puritan in this regard, obvs. In which case the only thing that had to be smoothed over was an apology from DK for getting a trifle sloppy within the arrangement and everything else is smooth sailing.

Comment

• I agree about the open relationship explanation answering all questions. I don't think they've handled the scandal in the best way, although I can see the 'phew, they're still together' reveal being a good bit of publicity. The bit in between where they allowed the speculation to continue was not the best, imo. A few casual sightings would have been a better way to go. DK also tends to add to the drama with her insta quotes but I think she likes to post stuff and sit back and watch the reaction just for the lols.

They don't seem to have quite decided how to play they're relationship on social media - ignore each other or capitalise on it. It's neither one thing nor the other.

Comment

• Since I've been in an analysing mood I've given this some thought. Apart from the pretty red carpet pics the main reason I've always rooted for these 2 (and still do) is because they've validated my belief that P/Jo would have worked IRL. I mean they have quite a few parallels with them, imo - bonding over daddy issues; she not liking him to begin with and being won over; he's laid back and go-with-the-flow, she's super driven and ambitious. He's cleaned up his act for her, she's learnt to let her hair down. He's an extrovert, she's not. There's even Paris in there for good measure.

There are also a lot of ways they're not like them, I know.

They're definitely not as much fun as a couple, for one - publicly at least.

Phoebe and Paul do online banter and cute so much better.

Speaking of whom, Phoebe's been fangirling big time over The Affair:

phoebejtonkinBinge watched the first 2 seasons of this flawless perfect delicious series. Ruth Wilson 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 #theaffair

Glad she enjoyed.

Here's the walkabout in NYC yesterday:

Comment

• At the after Oscars party. I don't like it at all. It's too revealing and also looks like a lamp shade. I like what she did with hair/makeup, though, and the shoes.

Covering her nipples (which I imagine you can see if you look closely enough).
                Last edited by vanessa; 02-29-2016, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Like a lamp shade in a wild west brothel. Jebus. Hair and makeup are good, though.

Comment

• What a strange choice. It's Reem Acra, and doesn't look any better on the runway than it does on her:

#bordellolampshadechic

Comment

• The hair, makeup and color I like but it's just too revealing. Though I applaud that she often wears things that are a little whacky.

Comment

• Umm...it's very eye catching.

I think all's well again, if it ever wasn't, but I'm looking forward to the Sky promotion - very interested to see how they play that.

Comment

• Ugh. I hate it.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I like it? Weird but true.
                            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• That's where I'm at! It's predictably unpredictable DK wearable-art cray, esp. when it's in motion. Rihanna would borrow it. But I mostly love the sassy face she's giving in the second picture like she knows they're looking at her ass.
                              Last edited by LaaLaa; 03-01-2016, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• I didn't like it because of bordello lampshade reasons and also, I'm so verray over sheer errythang. Clothes are different from lingerie for a reason, dammit. But the fit is perfection and she's kinda wearing the shit out of it and somehow doesn't look trashy and/or desperate? Your sartorial sorcery confounds me once again, DK.

Comment

Working...
                                X