Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the color and the necklace, but the shape of that dress is just not right.

Every time I come into this thread because something new is posted I am newly horrified by how fugly Reedus is. Bleh.

Comment

• I am not looking forward to a future of DK/NR pics, that is fo sho. If NR looks like a bloated alkie on the red carpet, his downtime candids must be straight Appalachian mountain folk and trying to imagine DK's Chanel next to all that would make me feel itchy on her behalf. I mean, he is *ALLEGEDLY* clean here.

I am sad that we will probs nevah have this

or this

or this

or this again.

And y'all know how much I HATED that fugass Rag & Bone suit!

Hell, even when he was trying to be Dirtay J, they looked like this...

or this

or this

They were FIGHTING in that pic while in schlubby sweats and it's still preferable to me.

SADS. I has them.

The J has finally been spotted and he's totally working all right. That breakup fro took a lot of effort. I grabbed these from FF and there are more there. These were from L.A. the day after the Sky premiere so he probs spent the night before binge drankin' and skank banging to ignore that any of it was happening on the other side of the country.

Comment

• Wow, that fro. I have naturally curly hair and yes, we will wake up that way, but throw on a ballcap; you know the paps are out there.

Comment

• Maybe he'll just let her get her mid life crisis out the way then they'll reconcile. I can't see this thing with Reedus -if there is a thing going on - lasting too long. Clutching at straws here.

The Purvis cameo was funny. Must have filmed it a while back judging by the current hair situation.

Comment

• If he takes her back after banging Norman Reedus? Ugh, I just can't even support that for anyone, let alone The J. Not that he's a saint but still! GROSS.
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Agreed, totally gross. Not sure that banging him is the problem though. I'm almost positive that in one of those French interviews for Sky she said it wasn't the sex scenes but the love scenes The J didn't like. If he or she believes she's in love with NR then.it makes more sense.

Plus, there's the whole hitting forty, no babies issue going on. She's maybe feeling wobbly over all sorts of things at the moment and this just brought it all to a head.

Comment

• UGH WHY DO WE NOT HAVE ANY UPDATES ON THIS?
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• So, I wrote this back in 2012 on the Core Four thread during my initial breakup panic and it is eerily close to how present day events have shaken out. If I didn't think I was weirdly attuned to DK before, I def do now and it kinda skerrs me tbh.

Plus, she's kinda crazy (which I LOVE) and probably thought, "If I don't give him babies soon, he'll just dump me like Brad did to JennyAn so I'm gonna napalm this bitch and cheat with my costar so he'll have reason to dump me first." I don't know if anyone realizes it, but DK was on the periphery for a lot of the Brad/JennyAn drama and then got to witness how it all resolved with Brad and Angie and babies during IB filming. She KNOWS how this story ends for JennyAn. But that's also the one thing I have in my delusional corner. If DK cheated and forced The J's breakup hand, he'd be in a bar bathroom with like 4 Asian waitresses RIGHT NOW.
                  Maybe not a bar bathroom JUST YET, but alternatively, he'd go out in public with IDGAF hair that looks like Cammy D's jizz 'do in There's Something About Mary.

Three out of four of the chicks on the panel were like, "Just don't make eye contact and you can still pretend he's hot."

This was last night at a panel for The Affair in some sort of "For Your Consideration" Emmy event. It was in New York so like... if he had to be in the city on Monday anyway, and the Sky premiere was Thursday night, what CRAZY important work did he have last Friday (when he was seen looking like he crawled out of a dumpster) that he couldn't make it to the premiere? Please note that The J has flown to the other side of THE WORLD to support DK in random shiz he's not even involved with in the past. He was in the middle of filming S2 of The Affair last year and flew to Venice to hang out with her for the weekend when she was on the judging committee, but like this small little movie that he knows is SUPER important to her and could use his help/presence with promo premieres and he's all, "NOPE, SO BUSY, FOREVER SO BUSY, WORKx5 LIKE RIHANNA, CAN'T."

If DK posts on insta that she's back in LA today even tho The J just flew into NYC, they OVAH y'all.
                  Last edited by IssieCol; 04-19-2016, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• One scenario is that they agreed he wouldn't go to the Sky premiere so that he didn't have to endure the DK/NR questions/weirdness in person. I can see them wanting to make sure that is not a conversation.

Comment

• Aaaaand she just posted and wherever she is, it's not NYC.

Comment

• Comment

• Well, they all break up.
                          sigpic

Comment

• This made me feel weird today just because it was on a supermarket shelf and I never see anything about these 2 in the UK

Last edited by Laura; 05-07-2016, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• That's weirdly timely?

Comment

• So People is still (as of yesterday) pushing the line that they are still together:

http://www.people.com/article/joshua...ruger-disaster

04/19/2016

Joshua Jackson Thinks It Would Be a 'Disaster' to Watch The Affair with Diane Kruger

When it comes to television, the one show Joshua Jackson doesn't watch with longtime girlfriend Diane Kruger is his own!

Jackson, 37, stars in Showtime's hit drama series The Affair, and while the script is steamy, that's not the main reason he doesn't tune in with Kruger, 39.

"It's not the sex scenes," Jackson told PEOPLE at Monday's FYC screening and conversation of his drama series in New York City.

"I don't know why any couple would watch the show together because at some point in every episode there is going to be something that has come up in a fight between the two of you," he joked. "And you're going to get the side eye and then it's like disaster."
                                His solution? "Watch separately, talk about it together."

While the show is currently on hiatus Ė The Affair returns later in the year for season 3 Ė Jackson said his fans aren't afraid to get personal with him about their thoughts on the series' main topic: cheating.

"I get downloaded on a lot of intimate details of people's lives," he said.

Josh kept it more vague and general, for sure, but I assume their pr folks knew this was going to run yesterday with that headline.

Comment

Working...
                                X