Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK and The J Fangirling: Who Knew It Would Last This Long?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing glimpses like these into their everyday life together is the reason I'm so confused by people thinking DK is a super cold, aloof person. She's so mega affectionate with The J and seems to give zero fucks about who sees them hugging it out. I mean, I flove them but if they were in front of me at the store while I was trying to get tomatoes, even I'd be all, Uh let's move it along kids, people gotta eat.

She was on Chelsea Lately on Thursday but I've only been able to find a short clip of her appearance where she's talking about throwing a party after she got her green card. Link Sadly, no new skinny dipping deeds.

Comment

• The J busted his foot, y'all. It was probably during some Crossfit or boxing thing, but I love that ONTD is all like sex accident tbh! And I am dying laughing that DK sat down in the handicapped line while poor Josh stood there with his broken foot. Girl, you know you're wrong for that!

But they're off to London and she's carrying some garment bags so maybe they're attending a fancy party? It'll be interesting to see how he makes it down a red carpet on crutches.

Comment

• LOVE that she sat down.

Seriously, love it.

Comment

• It's her reminder to him that she is the German Fairy Princess, and he is the Consort.

Comment

• Bwa! Maybe it's an ordeal for him to get back up once he sits? Either way.

His tuxedo scrubs + DK's fancy sweatpants + her going barefoot in the airport like the dirty masses make my heart sing almost as much as the comments:

why aren't they at Whole Foods here? I'm confused.
            This is them ON their way to Whole Foods. That's the next post, of course.
            he ventured too far from the produce aisle and shit got weird
            Also, they might have a point about The Grumpy J.
            Last edited by LaaLaa; 08-20-2013, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• He is sooo bratty about paps!

Also? EVEN IF I WERE EXHAUSTED and my boyfriend was like: NO, I don't want to sit down because it's more annoying to sit? I'd stand in the handicapped area even I was NOT being photographed, which they were.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I wouldn't.

I'd sit my ass down like a motherfucking queen and enjoy the hell out of it.

Comment

• I'd probs sit on the airport floor because I'm part of the aforementioned dirty masses.

Comment

• I guess their flight to London was just a connection because they did indeed go to Paris. It's the first time they've been there together all year IIRC so it's nice that they get to spend the end of summer there. I feel like summertime in Paris is one of their things, you know?

Eh, I can't make the links work and I don't know why. They're linked on FF.

Ok, fixed.
                    Last edited by IssieCol; 08-25-2013, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Links no worky!

Yeah, I do love it when our lovers go to the City of Love and are lovely there together (in love).

Comment

• Grr, I'm on my iPad 'cause I didn't bring my laptop on vacation. I'll see if I can fix them.

Comment

• You just need to type the : after the http.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Aw, I like when they're kinda schlumpy, especially against such an elegant backdrop. How long is DK off? The J should be like, "Welp, no Crossfit for me, so yes, another croissant, monsieur."

Comment

• She said in an interview that she starts a movie in September, but I'm not sure exactly when so they've got a week off at least. Thanks for the tip, dada! I still can't link the pics up correctly, but then I have the patience of a two year old when it comes to any technological inconvenience so any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Comment

• I survived my Internet-free break surprisingly easily but it was good to know I could head here to catch-up.

Glad they waited for me to get back before announcing the new role for The J. I'll go over to the Core Four for that discussion.

Comment

Working...
                                X